SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ladies, thank you EVERYONE for all the marvelous images you shared. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these labels!

I am out of time, and I'm pretty much out of submissions from our forum members too...I am loading the "generic" pix for the rest of the labels tonight, but will replace those with more pix of our beloved friends when they are sent to me.

Love you all, bunches and bunches!!!!

:Polar-Kiss:

Thanks so much for the Sugared Pineapple & Sugared Chocolate Fudge Labels Mara!! :):heart:

Oh, Stacy, you look gorgeous!! So glad you got this in!

Is Sugared Chocolate Fudge a relation, perchance? :-) She is absolutely lovely too!

And Judy, is Geranium your daughter? Yet another beauty.

Mara, scrolling through all the labels I am just awed by your creativity and generosity. What an amazing idea you had, and what a special special thing for all of us.

I'm so happy we all got to do this. The latest labels are fabulous!! Can anyone guess which my girls are?!

Every time new labels come up I just want more bottles. The children and doggies on the chocolates are so cute. In fact ALL the kids make me want to set up a rack of mini LP-ers! (I'm currently slowly transferring all my lp's to little plexi 'bleachers' ie lipstick holders. I think I'm going to need way more than the three I thought I needed to finish!!)

QG - diplomatic as ever your label made me smile, I knew it was you!

Oops Sugared Chocolate Fudge is my daughter and our doggie. :)

Thanks BC and everyone! Yes I'm glad I was able to get a couple in.

Cinn are your girls..Sugared Pears?

I really think they All came out wonderful. I love seeing all these photos, and the kids photos (older & younger) so gorgeous!! I hope they All love their beautiful labels too!

:D

Edited by StacyK

QG must be going crazy belly dancers & he's a Trekie!

StacyK, Cuddle Bunny, Sugared Pineapples .... the imagination runs wild haha! :lol:

This is my friend, she's an LP customer, but she's not on the forum..

Really! She looks so familiar it's been driving me crazy!! I think she looks like someone on a show I watch but I just can't place it. It's a very engaging face!

All the new labels are stunning and I agree Rose it will be sad when the surprises end. I am constantly checking for new faces from my phone.

Amyrose, your label is beautiful, as are you!

And good lord, everyone connected to LP has the most gorgeous children!

I feel a little stupid not to have put together from the beginning what an astonishing big deal the Sugareds are. I am so excited to start collecting notes; I think it's going to give me much more confidence in designing PEs. And the ever evolving list of faces -- as others have said, it's been a treat every day to keep checking back for new lovelies.

Really! She looks so familiar it's been driving me crazy!! I think she looks like someone on a show I watch but I just can't place it. It's a very engaging face!

All the new labels are stunning and I agree Rose it will be sad when the surprises end. I am constantly checking for new faces from my phone.

I was thinking the same thing! She looks very familiar to me too but for the life of me I can't figure out where I recognized her :)

Amyrose, your label is beautiful, as are you!

And good lord, everyone connected to LP has the most gorgeous children!

I feel a little stupid not to have put together from the beginning what an astonishing big deal the Sugareds are. I am so excited to start collecting notes; I think it's going to give me much more confidence in designing PEs. And the ever evolving list of faces -- as others have said, it's been a treat every day to keep checking back for new lovelies.

^^I know. I'm so glad to see your gorgeous photo too. So glad so many were able to get photos in.

I won't be able to start out with every bottle but I will steadily build the collection. I'd really love to have every members label and of course I'm curious to try these scents. I have Pure Sugar and Sugared Frank & Myrrh. Love them. The F&M is layerable but so nice on it's own. I can't wait to start. originally I was going to start with the fruits & musks but now...? :)

Blackcat is the one who seems so familiar to me. She looks like part of our big group of friends that turns up for Venice Beach parties and rock and roll events. As soon as I saw her pic, I was like, wait, I know her!

Blackcat is the one who seems so familiar to me. She looks like part of our big group of friends that turns up for Venice Beach parties and rock and roll events. As soon as I saw her pic, I was like, wait, I know her!

Yes!! I totally get that too. So funny. She looks like someone I grew up with and honestly, in your leather Pic, you do too. Lol, "Straight Out Of Venice" :lol:

Not to split hairs, but in order to qualify for the 2 freebie bottles (total of $150), could a combination of different sized bottles also be used as long as the total was at least $150? For example, if someone were to purchase 2 sprays ($80) and 5 5ml roll-ons ($75), could they still qualify for the 2 freebie 5ml roll-ons ($155 total)? Don't want to cause any more headaches with everything that has to be done, but I *had* to ask.....

Good question. What I was thinking: If you buy 10 bottles, you get two free. If the 10 you buy are larger, you get larger ones free. It's not about the total dollar figure, it's the quantity at issue. Does that make sense? Does it seem fair?

I'm hammy, I'm sappy...I'm Maple Sugared Bacon!!! :o

Honestly the idea and execution of these labels is brilliant. It is wonderful to see the beautiful faces of so many of my old forum friends and the many more I hope to soon make. I haven't been as active here as of late and had totally missed this thread, though I managed to spy a few of the gorgeous labels posted by several of my Facebook friends I met through here. I am touched and over the moon that Mara messaged me asking if I'd like to be featured as well; she really is the sweetest for remembering me and I am honored to be immortalized among the friendliest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of communicating with.

This is truly special, and I feel blessed to be a part of it. :D

-I want to pepper this post with a ton of flashy emoticons but I have no idea how to find them on my Speak and Spell tablet. Use your imagination folks ;)

StacyK, Cuddle Bunny, Sugared Pineapples .... the imagination runs wild haha! :lol:

HA! Well I do love a good clean musk. :lol::lol:

McCreepers, good point! Where are the emojis? I'm don't see them on my mobile version but I'm on the Kindle and they are not here??? Anyone know why?

Edited by StacyK

Thank you Rose! :) I adore your label as well as your ability to hold a cat with one hand. ;) My boys weigh approximately a ton and my face would be shredded if I tried.

Hmm... I thought the emojis issue was mine alone since I have never been able to access them,though I've never been the sharpest crayon in the knife drawer.

Yes!! I totally get that too. So funny. She looks like someone I grew up with and honestly, in your leather Pic, you do too. Lol, "Straight Out Of Venice" :lol:

Oh, wow, this makes me think of Terry Pratchett and the parallel universes, because of quantum... I wish I could access my Venice Beach life with you amazing gorgeous women!! I bet we have one hell of a time of it there!

mcreepers! Love your photo! We're fans of smooshed faced, four-legged pooches like the one with you in your photo :D We have a frenchie that is ALWAYS being mistaken for a pug, lol. That big smile of yours makes the photo - though your little charmer friend is a nice accessory!

There are SO many more photos now than last time I checked! It's so great to see so many of you! :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

I just heard Jessica scream from her bottling studio and ran to see what was wrong....scared the hell out of me. She was actually squealing with delight. She says, I LOVE THESE, I LOVE THESE, THE DOGWOOD AND CHERRY BLOSSOM ARE THE BEST! :lol:

So...Kush Resin...kind of like cannabis?

Yes, it's cannabis resin, but doesn't actually smell anything like pot. It's kind of a greeny plant resin smell, very dense and rich. Masculine on it's own but I am lightening it up with the sugars. It still comes across as unisex in any case.