SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

Well, Blushing Embers was a "sweet pink smoke" scent, after all.

I love the girl on Sugared Maple. I love her hat and her rack. I love her hair and outfit. She's like saying FUCK YEAH IM GREAT!

I do believe that is one of the members of Precious Metal.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same smokes are in Allumette and Bonfire. It's the combo with the other ingredients in Allumette that you are reacting to...the vanilla and the musk with it I think. So you really want Sug Smoke without the marshmallow sugar?

He he he. Thank you for all the comments. He's a good'un and I love him to bits. Although I have told him I'd trade him in for the right number of LP bottles!

Charlie is a massive ray of sunshine in all our lives. He is such a funny pooch. He has really helped everyone cope with losing my brother. The hubbs and I are finally moving back home in a weeks time after 7 years away. We'll get to see CharlieChoo everyday!

Everyone on the labels are gorgeous, unfortunately I no longer look as Daisy fresh with a good few years (and pounds) on that picture. But the hubbs picture is from a couple of weeks ago.

The same smokes are in Allumette and Bonfire. It's the combo with the other ingredients in Allumette that you are reacting to...the vanilla and the musk with it I think. So you really want Sug Smoke without the marshmallow sugar?

I would but you know me haha! :D

Yeah I think so - I think I for one would wear it with EVERYTHING including nonfoodie things... :)

Oh yeah - I can see combining it with Sugared Woods, Grasses, Pine Needles, Oud, Oak Moss, and a couple of the musks for me. I can also see probably Pumpkin, Nutmeg and Pie Spices if you are so inclined.

Kush Resin - darling & gorgeous photo! I always want to say "Tush Resin..." :Emoticons04263:

Not sure I would want to spray myself with something that smells like Tush Resin, even if it is sugared haha! :lol:

Not sure I would want to spray myself with something that smells like Tush Resin, even if it is sugared haha! :lol:

LOL good point QG. I've always just thought of the play on words (and to me a 'tush' is a cute butt!) I never thought of it literally though, until now. DUDE. You are such a GUY. :biker:

Come to think of it, this is exactly how any of my three would react as well. :mooning:(*rolls eyes, shakes head and shamefully puts head in hands) :embarrassed:

OK well I'll happily take KUSH Resin and the gorgeous photo (I keep waiting for Mara to chime in here and say it's a "stock" photo because it's SO perfect.)

Edited by LoveStruck

I did order Bonfire unsniffed, and I love Allumette, so now I'm quite sure I'll be happy with it. So with regards to this discussion, are you talking about a different kind of smoke altogether or just different/less sugar in an new Sugared Smoke variant? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious, Mara. How you manage to keep them all straight is beyond me!

Edited by LoveStruck

Am Awestruck Mara!

Out the world creation, i hope i have a windfall and i take it all. Wondering can i still send you a pic. it was my b'day and clicked some fresh new picks. in different colors and dress. my daughter did a photoshoot for me :)

love

mag

Edited by Magnanimity

Oh yeah - I can see combining it with Sugared Woods, Grasses, Pine Needles, Oud, Oak Moss, and a couple of the musks for me. I can also see probably Pumpkin, Nutmeg and Pie Spices if you are so inclined.

I wasn't sure about it until you mentioned the Woods and Pine Needles. Smoke would be wonderful with that!

I wasn't sure about it until you mentioned the Woods and Pine Needles. Smoke would be wonderful with that!

Throw in some sugared greenery and maybe some kind of floral that is my backyard right now with the fire pit going on a late summer's evening. :)

Just wondering if you guys have suggestions on what to pair sugared dragons blood with. It's smoky and incense-y, but a bit much on it's own for me. I like it in some perfumes I think but had no idea how strong it would be on it's own. I feel the need to temper the smokiness a bit. Suggestions?

You can blend it with other resins to round it out, soften it with vanilla and/or musk, sweeten it with Br Sug Pecan or add fruits and berries on top.

Thank you Mara! I tried some LP on it and it smells good, but I think I want to try it with some vanilla from your suggestions. Is any type of vanilla better than another?

So... Where are we on the smoke discussion? Are there different kinds of smoke or would this be a bonfire/allumette smoke with little sugar... Or paired differently?

Someone just ordered it, so I'm making it.

I have a handful of different smoke accords. I'm going to do what I always do, blend them all together to get the most rounded perfect single note, and then soften it with sugars. In this case, to keep it away from the Bonfire type scent, I will probably just go with white and powdered sugars so it doesn't come off as syrupy.

I have a handful of different smoke accords. I'm going to do what I always do, blend them all together to get the most rounded perfect single note, and then soften it with sugars.

Glad someone did as it sounds great! :D

I have a handful of different smoke accords. I'm going to do what I always do, blend them all together to get the most rounded perfect single note, and then soften it with sugars. In this case, to keep it away from the Bonfire type scent, I will probably just go with white and powdered sugars so it doesn't come off as syrupy.

Thanks Mara - sounds great!

What kinds of sugars will it have?

Just a little powdered white sugar, as the Marshmallow root oils already have a lot of natural sugar. After it dries down you get to the "true" marshmallow scent and it lasts for HOURS on the skin, but stays very close.

Grrr I'm trying to decide between Sugared Sweet Pea or Wisteria... any one have a suggestion?

They are so completely different!

Sweet Pea is natural, greeny fresh and carefree. Perfect for casual, youthful and 'nature girl' blends.

Wisteria is lush. elegant and grown up.

The former is shorts and jeans, the latter is little black dress and heels.

Just my opinion tho!

Does that help?

Just for the sake of curiosity, here are the best sellers so far! :)

1) Grapefruit, Pink Musk

2) Birthday Cake, Bonfire

3) Egyptian Musk, Vanilla Velvet

4) Cream, White Musk

5) Apricot, Coconut

6) Cocoa Butter, Warm Milk & Sugar

They are so completely different!

Sweet Pea is natural, greeny fresh and carefree. Perfect for casual, youthful and 'nature girl' blends.

Wisteria is lush. elegant and grown up.

The former is shorts and jeans, the latter is little black dress and heels.

Just my opinion tho!

Does that help?

Thanks Mara! I want both. :lol:

This may been covered but I have 19 bottles counting my two larger (1/3 Pineapple & Fudge) and the others the 1/6 size. Can that count as 2 sets of 10 (to get the bonus in the smaller sizes). Just thought I'd ask. I do understand if that's not workable.

The offer is buy 10, get two free. The free bottles will match the size of the ones purchased. If you only purchase 2 10ml and the rest 5 ml, your freebies will be the 5ml size.

You also get the sale freebies with the offer, while the sale is on. It's a generous offer. It doesn't make sense to purchase one bottle less and lose out on 2 free bottles.

You could swap the larger for smaller, to make the ten, and then get the freebies of repeats, so you would still end up with 10 ml of the ones you wanted in 10 ml size.

The offer is buy 10, get two free. The free bottles will match the size of the ones purchased. If you only purchase 2 10ml and the rest 5 ml, your freebies will be the 5ml size.

You also get the sale freebies with the offer, while the sale is on. It's a generous offer. It doesn't make sense to purchase one bottle less and lose out on 2 free bottles.

You could swap the larger for smaller, to make the ten, and then get the freebies of repeats, so you would still end up with 10 ml of the ones you wanted in 10 ml size.

Thanks Mara. That's a great idea. I really appreciate all you do.

With all these Sugars the possibilities seem endless. :)

...which is exactly why I wrote that in the copy! :D

Oh yes I saw the copy. I just wasn't sure if mixing different sized bottles in the grouping of the set of 10 was permissible.