SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have a sugared plums & sugared elderflower :) Any chance of any of those making an appearance?

Ooooh bushels of berries to request, y'all, c'mon now! Besides the aforementioned elderberry there's also Acai Berry, Boysenberry, Mulberry, Dewberry and Cranberry. Doesn't Sugared Boysenberry sound like A Thing You Need In Your Life?

*pokes everyone with a stick*

I'd also be interested in a Sugared Plum and any Sugared Uncommon Berries (such as Elderberry, Mulberry, Dewberry, Boysenberry, Acai Berry etc).

Soooooooooo late to this shindig. If this was a job,I'd be fired! This is so dang cool though, wish I would have seen it last month!

Ah, for what's its worth, I sent ya some pics. If you can still use one, great,if not, c'est la vie!

Also, I think Sugared Ocean sounds gorgeous. :)

I'm going for Blueberry and Bonfire first. I can place an order pretty soon here.

Cheezy! I was saving the Sugared Blueberry label just for you! Unfortunately, the latest pix you sent? Every single one of them blurry. But I have older ones you sent me a long time ago saved, and when I get a chance I plan to search thru those and see if therer's something good for a label. Welcome back, good to see you!

Thanks Mara! :D

Blueberry!! Ah, you know me so well! Glad you still have some pics. You can also search my Facebook if you like. I'm sorry the ones I sent were blurry! I know which older ones you're talking about so i can send em again to save you the trouble of having to dig.

Great to be back, sorry I disappear here and there, but its always nice to know my LP home will welcome me when I return. :)

Talk to ya soon. Excited!!

@rosebud Elderflower and lychee can be in incredibly similar (see eg St Germain liqueur).... I looooove both but was personally put off lychee as a scent due to a bad emotional association.... Maybe sugared lychee ??

Edited by tyvey

Yay!!! I'm Sugared Blueberry! :D

So glad I made it in. THANKS MARA!!!! Xoxo,SMOOOOCH!

^^ Yay!! :D

Mara, I know we have a lot here to choose from and I haven't yet dented my order but...

What about "Sugared Apple Blossom" ? That would be just wonderful. I so love your Apple Blossom notes. :)

I will have to look and see if I have any apple blossom left - it is very similar to cherry blossom and dogwood blossom.

For Sug Baby Powder, you want Sugared Oakmoss - oakmoss is the scent of baby powder.

Don't think I have elder flower, but I def have elderberry.

Plum is difficult, most plum oils offered have a degree of spice in them and they are only offered seasonally.

Any interest in a spiced plum or elderberry?

If elderberry smells like elderflower or elderflower cordial then I'm all for the berry version :)

Spiced plum I can see that being a popular one but I'd personally rather have a proper fruity plum scent. Like plum jam or something similar to Plum exotique or Sugar plum fae

I will have to look and see if I have any apple blossom left - it is very similar to cherry blossom and dogwood blossom.

For Sug Baby Powder, you want Sugared Oakmoss - oakmoss is the scent of baby powder.

I love the AB it has the gentle floral but slightly soapy scent I don't get off the tbe others. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yours is adorable too,Donsie!

Sugared Oakmoss heard! Thanks Mara! :)

Hows about Bluebell? It was the main note in Forest Floor back in the day and I loved it in there. Just a thought!

• 3 weeks later...

Are these still available? I'm confused about them. They don't come in sample sizes? I want to try a lot of them but I'm saving for Pheromas and I'm having trouble NOT ordering a bunch of these, plus a few more animal totems...also stupid shipping. I hate shipping charges. *whines*

They will continue to be available as long as people order them, and they only come in the 5ml and 10ml bottle sizes.

Thank you...so if I put it off for, say, a month, they might still be around?

Yours is adorable too,Donsie!

Sugared Oakmoss heard! Thanks Mara! :)

Hows about Bluebell? It was the main note in Forest Floor back in the day and I loved it in there. Just a thought!

Aw, thank you!

Bluebells and their scent are so delicate (at least to my nose). It would be lovely to have a concentrated bottle of spring woodland!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I'd be happy to make you Sug Bamboo. Just write it into your order and I will make it. :)

This is why I love Mara and LPMP and this community :)

Question: Are there any plans to add in more sugared layerables?

I know there are sooooo many already. I only ask because of the previous Sugared Bamboo question. If there are plans, I'd like to throw out there that I, for one, would love a Sugared Satsuma or Sugared Mangosteen or Sugared Lychee (but I also don't want to be much of a bother if there aren't any plans. You guys have so much on your plates already and I have no idea how the whole process of finding components goes).

I'm happy to add to the collection if I have the ingredients on hand. Bamboo is something that I always keep a supply of, but unfortunately, I do not often have the oils you mentioned. But, Satsuma - I assume you mean the orange? - is already a component of Sugared Oranges

Would anybody buy Sugared Bamboo if it were available? :Emoticons04269::Emoticons0804::nope02716:

I KNEW I WASN'T DREAMING! It was Le Wiz' idea waaaay back in September! :king: I think he should be on the label peeking through bamboo stalks... I could probably make that happen via photoshop PM if you want me to take a crack at it. He is Mr. Photogenic so it shouldn't be a hard thing to do, LOL.

I KNEW I WASN'T DREAMING! It was Le Wiz' idea waaaay back in September! :king: I think he should be on the label peeking through bamboo stalks... I could probably make that happen via photoshop PM if you want me to take a crack at it. He is Mr. Photogenic so it shouldn't be a hard thing to do, LOL.

Wow...how did I miss Le Wizard's post. :Emoticons04280: I am going to request couple of bottles of sugared bamboo when I place order for next NRs.

Mara is the Queen of Photoshop! :D She creates all the labels!

Oh I know that Luna, Mara has incredible photographic eye as well. She's got artistry than spans a number of different genres ;) I simply don't know how she has the time to handle every aspect from brewing to label concept/design to marketing! Edited by LoveStruck