SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

I am Birthday Cake!

SO PRETTY and PERFECT!!! :bday1032:

ETA: I'm admiring these and keep thinking how much WORK has gone into creating them. All "we" had to do was "pose" and attach a photo file! Each one is a work of art and I know (as someone who relates to exhaustingly being sucked in to Photoshop and Creator for hours at a time) these were/are a HUGE undertaking on Mara's part. The easy way would have been to just use stock photography; this shows just how big PM's heart truly is. :Love09751:

Edited by LoveStruck55

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Which label/s are you still looking for pics for? Any particular scents or do you just want any kind of pic?

Well I still have a vanilla variety that has your name on it. But I also have another 35-40 fruits, resins and flowers to go... just send some pix that you think might work well on a label and I'll match it with something suitable.

And HEY, that goes for ALL OF YOU!

You can friend me on facebook and let me mine your gallery if it's too hard to send pix, too.

THANK YOU for all the kind words. I am really loving making these labels. It's the most fun I have ever had with them. I love looking into the eyes of the people I adore as I make them. Thanks everyone for making this possible.

:LuvU396:

OH GODS THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! I was just giggling and exclaiming the whole way through those beautiful labels! Mara, I can see why you're loving making these. All those beautiful faces and smiles...it's truly uplifting to see them all in a row! And I am THRILLED to be on the Sugared Nag!!!!!!!

:burning-heart::BananaRow::blue_dancing_banana::BananaRow::burning-heart:

OMG, I'm so blown away --- I'm Brown Sugared Pecans

I SO want to try this one TOO !!

O M Deity,these are simply stunning :w00t: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...I need to give them more time later today,lol and go back and read too... Liz,I recognized you immediately :icecream: Mara the reflection in her glasses is outstanding,you are an Artist ... too many to comment on right now,you are all so Beautiful ...

ahem... Sugared English ... Toffee ;) I would know those eyes anywhere

CALII !!!! Jeez I haven't seen you in forever ! Don't you just LUV the shades ?!! B-E-L-I-Z-E :Emoticons08045:

ok...so what label are YOU Mz Calii ? :Emoticons04280:

Just amazing! I've been dying to see these!!

I am cinnamon, and my gorgeous boys are cedar!

Adorable !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ditto, EVERONE looks Fabulous VERY Nicely Done :clapW2:

Edited by liz

OH GODS THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! I was just giggling and exclaiming the whole way through those beautiful labels! Mara, I can see why you're loving making these. All those beautiful faces and smiles...it's truly uplifting to see them all in a row! And I am THRILLED to be on the Sugared Nag!!!!!!!

:burning-heart::BananaRow::blue_dancing_banana::BananaRow::burning-heart:

OMG THAT's YOU Bats ??? I LOVE THAT ONE !!!

Edited by liz

You are a hot ass bitch!

FUCK YEAH SHE IS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS HOTNESS SEAJ???

:smiley-laughing024: I LOVE YOU GUYS ! I gotta tell you the photo comes with fine print..........taken almost six years ago.......taken from distance so you can't see all the wrinkles. Trust me, a lot can go south in just a couple of years. I am in total awe at how every single label is truly beautiful. Mara has captured so much beauty - inside and out.

I am cinnamon, and my gorgeous boys are cedar!

I knew I wanted cinnamon, but now I must order cedar just to look at your beautiful men. Shoot, now I think I am going to have to order them all. It's like having a support system sitting right there at home. These labels just make you happy.

Edited by seajammarket

:smiley-laughing024: I LOVE YOU GUYS ! I gotta tell you the photo comes with fine print..........taken almost six years ago.......taken from distance so you can't see all the wrinkles. Trust me, a lot can go south in just a couple of years. I am in total awe at how every single label is truly beautiful. Mara has captured so much beauty - inside and out.

I feel ya! My pic is from my 29th birthday! 12 years old.

I feel ya! My pic is from my 29th birthday! 12 years old.

Wait... so you were 12 years old, just posing as a 29 year old (to score a party and prezzies?) :OUDFDC~110: . So that makes you what, 24 now? :)

Seriously Pure Sugar/Sugared Pure not much has changed! You still look like that.

Edited by LoveStruck55

Well I still have a vanilla variety that has your name on it. But I also have another 35-40 fruits, resins and flowers to go... just send some pix that you think might work well on a label and I'll match it with something suitable.

And HEY, that goes for ALL OF YOU!

You can friend me on facebook and let me mine your gallery if it's too hard to send pix, too.

THANK YOU for all the kind words. I am really loving making these labels. It's the most fun I have ever had with them. I love looking into the eyes of the people I adore as I make them. Thanks everyone for making this possible.

:LuvU396:

Mara, you are just so sweet and amazing…thanks

I SO want to try this one TOO !!

CALII !!!! Jeez I haven't seen you in forever ! Don't you just LUV the shades ?!! B-E-L-I-Z-E :Emoticons08045:

ok...so what label are YOU Mz Calii ? :Emoticons04280:

Adorable !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ditto, EVERONE looks Fabulous VERY Nicely Done :clapW2:

Liz, I'm so buying a bottle….

Wait... so you were 12 years old, just posing as a 29 year old (to score a party and prezzies?) :OUDFDC~110: . So that makes you what, 24 now? :)

Seriously Pure Sugar/Sugared Pure not much has changed! You still look like that.

The picture is 12 years old. I was 29

I love matching faces to names--you are some seriously beautiful people! I am Warm Milk and Sugar (well, actually Tasha is). She passed in March, and this seemed like the perfect way to remember her.

Liz, I'm so buying a bottle….

I have a sample of a coconutty pecan pie from another site and hoping I can use/layer your Brown Sug'd Pecans w/ my Sug'd Coconut to recreate !

Luna... you are the only one of the LP Elite I've missed seeing! Are you Sugared Incognito? Your fandom awaits :hearts0425: OR... did I totally miss it (which is highly probable!)

think she's Sugared English Toffee

I am Warm Milk and Sugar (well, actually Tasha is). She passed in March, and this seemed like the perfect way to remember her.

Indeed ! (((HUGS)))

Sugared Bananas is my...MOM !!! The original pic is in a book about Hartford (CT) " HARTFORD : New England's Rising Star", taken during a Thomas Hooker Day Parade (he founded Hartford) in 1999, I dressed her head up like Carmen Miranda, she had a bowl of PLASTIC fruit that need to be used in something else than the centerpiece of our dining room table, HAH !

this book was given to her directly from the Mayor, and then that landed her in a photo in the local city paper. I just gave her the news that she'll be on a bottle of Sugared Bananas, she cracked up :10_small16:

PS: Mami says " Muchas Gracias Mara !!"

Edited by liz

Sugared Bananas is my...MOM !!! The original pic is in a book about Hartford (CT) " HARTFORD : New England's Rising Star", taken during a Thomas Hooker Day Parade (he founded Hartford) in 1999, I dressed her head up like Carmen Miranda, she had a bowl of PLASTIC fruit that need to be used in something else than the centerpiece of our dining room table, HAH !

this book was given to her directly from the Mayor, and then that landed her in a photo in the local city paper. I just gave her the news that she'll be on a bottle of Sugared Bananas, she cracked up :10_small16:

omg. That is a great story. And the sugared bananas just makes it better!!!!!!!!!!

AD1-SugBananas.jpg

Sugared Bananas

:say19: this is my favorite so far I already wanted sugared bananas but this confirms it's a must have! :kiss43:

omg. That is a great story. And the sugared bananas just makes it better!!!!!!!!!!

I know right !

This is so cool! Everyone is gorgeous.

I am Sugared Egyptian Musk, and I can't wait to try it. Somehow that is one I never tried in the first sugareds.

Beautiful Xev !!

PS: Mami says " Muchas Gracias Mara !!"

AD1-SugBananas.jpg

Sugared Bananas

:say19: this is my favorite so far I already wanted sugared bananas but this confirms it's a must have! :kiss43:

Your Mom is amazing….how fun