SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

WOW! This is like RE-MEETING all of you again LOL :D How FUN to see so many of you! Such great photos Mara!

To think I didn't even know what wisteria was before LP ^_^ It's also in one of my favorite loves - Papal Purple!

They are ALL GORGEOUS Mara! Absolutely amazing! And, yes, that is a ROCKING pic for Sugared Leather!

You're ALL lovely and it's just tickling me to pieces to see all of these :morph:

Edited by NuTrix

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! This is like RE-MEETING all of you again LOL :D How FUN to see so many of you! Such great photos Mara!

To think I didn't even know what wisteria was before LP ^_^ It's also in one of my favorite loves - Papal Purple!

They are ALL GORGEOUS Mara! Absolutely amazing! And, yes, that is a ROCKING pic for Sugared Leather!

You're ALL lovely and it's just tickling me to pieces to see all of these :morph:

NT, I did not realize you were Wisteria, simply beautiful

Hehee...I love me my scarves...very versatile, good for all seasons...and creating feminine mystery...plus, their are handy for tying things up too...shhhhhhh.....

Now I wouldn't have normally thought to have gotten a sugared wisteria scent....but now...wait 'til my husband sees hehehe...

MissD your li'l Abby looks so snuggly, what an expressive photo, so loving and soft :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Calii, do not count me out yet...I am determined....

:) ...nothing would surprise me when it comes to your talents :abfx: At the very least you should have had a laugh at my three attempts to even send them bwahaha :lol:

Hehee...I love me my scarves...very versatile, good for all seasons...and creating feminine mystery...plus, their are handy for tying things up too...shhhhhhh.....Now I wouldn't have normally thought to have gotten a sugared wisteria scent....but now...wait 'til my husband sees hehehe... MissD your li'l Abby looks so snuggly, what an expressive photo, so loving and soft :heart:

Michael is such a great photographer. He takes pics all the time and captures moments like this that you don't even remember having!

I just got a good look at some of the "Sugars".

Wow! EVEYONE looks great. Love seeing faces with the cyber personalities. :)

What a nice looking group we have here. I'm bummed my PC was not back in time to send anything in. I had finally found a decent photo and a gorge ones of my daughter & son, then bam!!

I got the blue screen of death. Lucky for me they were able to bring it back, sort of. I just put in an order with Xotic PC but that's another 3 weeks.

Seems our family was not destined for Sugars.

I can't wait to get a few bottles tho! :heart:

I dont really know where to start! Probably with Oakmoss and Egyptian Musk. Those two intrigue me the most right now. Cherry too though. I like to add cherry to a lot of things. Cherry and Birthday cake together sounds cute. I have no idea what Dogwood Blossoms are but obviously Abby and I will be wearing that together quite a bit.

I have dozens of samples of the original Sugareds already, so I'm looking forward to getting bottles of the ones I already know I love (that I missed out on previously).

Of course that would be my mug on Sugared Oude. I was Lady Catrina for Halloween last year and that makeup job (which took the better part of two hours) won me best costume! Well that and the corset I suffered through that night.

Does anyone know how long these will be available? I don't think I could justify a second order just yet, but will there be any left next month?

I'm sure there will be plenty--Mara mentioned a while back there would be ample amounts of these. :)

I believe they will be a part of the permanent collection as long as she can create them because they are - like the OCCO/NoCo scents - simple recipes to make.

Stacey I think Mara still wants pics! There are some unclaimed Sugared labels.

Oh, is this true? My photographer sister is visiting this week and I am starting to feel a little wistful about not getting in on the fun... despite my normal photographophobia!

Of course that would be my mug on Sugared Oude. I was Lady Catrina for Halloween last year and that makeup job (which took the better part of two hours) won me best costume! Well that and the corset I suffered through that night.

I know I told you this - but INCREDIBLE pic & make-up. And if you hadn't won best costume then it would've been obvious someone paid off the judges beforehand... :money-2:

Oh, is this true? My photographer sister is visiting this week and I am starting to feel a little wistful about not getting in on the fun... despite my normal photographophobia!

Oh, yes, please blackcat! Would love to have a pic of you!

And everyone - THANK YOU for all the new pix I've been sent over the last couple of days. So happy to have them. Watch out for your label soon....as soon as I can get caught up on the sale I will be making labels again! Thanks! xoxox

I'm sure there will be plenty--Mara mentioned a while back there would be ample amounts of these. :)

I believe they will be a part of the permanent collection as long as she can create them because they are - like the OCCO/NoCo scents - simple recipes to make.

Thank you both! YAY!!!! :love:

I may just send a picture I used some silly filters from my ipod on. They aren't that great and you can cut off the lower half of my face of the black and white one and tweak them both however you want i you decide on one. I don't really want to show my whole face. Should I bother?

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I may just send a picture I used some silly filters from my ipod on. They aren't that great and you can cut off the lower half of my face of the black and white one and tweak them both however you want i you decide on one. I don't really want to show my whole face. Should I bother?

YES! You should definitely bother - would love to have you, but it would be better if you do not use the low rez filters on them first. I am using pro software and can do that here, but if they are already manipulated the resolution takes a nosedive fast. Virgin pix if possible, thanks!

Oh wow, these are all so wonderful - what a gorgeous bunch of people here!!! :Emoticons0424:

Probably a silly question, but I don't suppose the Sugared Leather has the Leather phero mix in it?

I've recently discovered I quite like that one.

No pheros. Just simple fragrance constructions.

Thank you!

Still verrrrry tempting though - but they all are!

Let's see, around 100 different Sugareds.... If I try out two every month, plus an extra one for Christmast, it's going to take me four years to try them all out.... :Emoticons04263:

What should I order to go with my Brown Sugared Pecans? I'd like it sweet

Well, the thing I love about this blend is it comes off sweet to the point of syrupy. For some reason, adding pecan to brown sugar amps the brown sugar smell tons. It's DELICIOUS, and will add a weighty brown sugar vibe to anything. Good combos are heavy resins, cinnamon - to make a cinn bun feel, vanilla - to make a rich cake feel, anything you want to add a sugary "weight" to, as most sugars on their own are quite light.

Well, the thing I love about this blend is it comes off sweet to the point of syrupy. For some reason, adding pecan to brown sugar amps the brown sugar smell tons. It's DELICIOUS, and will add a weighty brown sugar vibe to anything. Good combos are heavy resins, cinnamon - to make a cinn bun feel, vanilla - to make a rich cake feel, anything you want to add a sugary "weight" to, as most sugars on their own are quite light.

OMG, thank you for the suggestions.

This is so cool! Everyone is gorgeous.

I am Sugared Egyptian Musk, and I can't wait to try it. Somehow that is one I never tried in the first sugareds.

Xev What a gorgeous shot!!

Mara, you have outdone yourself! that must have been so much work. A labor of love I'm sure. You guys all look so lovely! It is like meeting everyone all over again. Oh and there's a SALE!!?? I've got to plug back in around here.

Thank you Mara. I love my label!

Xev What a gorgeous shot!!

Mara, you have outdone yourself! that must have been so much work. A labor of love I'm sure. You guys all look so lovely! It is like meeting everyone all over again. Oh and there's a SALE!!?? I've got to plug back in around here.

Thank you Mara. I love my label!

You should love your label you hot little bitch!