SUGARED LAYERABLES - THE LABELS

Well I still have a vanilla variety that has your name on it. But I also have another 35-40 fruits, resins and flowers to go... just send some pix that you think might work well on a label and I'll match it with something suitable.

And HEY, that goes for ALL OF YOU!

You can friend me on facebook and let me mine your gallery if it's too hard to send pix, too.

THANK YOU for all the kind words. I am really loving making these labels. It's the most fun I have ever had with them. I love looking into the eyes of the people I adore as I make them. Thanks everyone for making this possible.

:LuvU396:

Hey Mara! How do i find you on facebook? I'd like to send a coupl of pics if you are still looking, don'tknow if they'll inspire you though.

You've done an awesome job here, everyone looks amazing!!!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marafox1

You can PM me some pix - that would be great. Thanks! :)

@ CinnMel - You were going to email me something but I didn't get it! Please send again.

I'm in the home stretch here with labels, hope to have them complete by Monday. :)

Stacey I think Mara still wants pics! There are some unclaimed Sugared labels.

Oh I wish I had seen this! :( oh well.. I thought it was done. The new additions look great though. :)

Here's my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marafox1

You can PM me some pix - that would be great. Thanks! :)

@ CinnMel - You were going to email me something but I didn't get it! Please send again.

I'm in the home stretch here with labels, hope to have them complete by Monday. :)

Mara are you still accepting photos?

GAWD, WE'RE ALL A BEAUTIFUL BUNCH !!! :smiley-sex023::aola:

Luv, luv, luv ALL the labels !

Edited by liz

Yes! I have been WAITING for yours! :)

Mara I sent you an email. I have access to very few of myself until my new PC arrives. A well unless I scan a photo and email it. I'm trying to do that now. I did somehow find a older photo if me we were coming back from Big Bear this us like C '89. Lol if worst comes to worst. I have no make up.. it's the day after a big party and I was a bit loopy. We pulled over for the "view". ..and I think someone (not me) was a bit nauseous. Candid in the extreme. :lol: No cat eyes or luscious red lips.

But the pink jumpsuit is cool!!

Edited by StacyK

We are waiting. :-) Oh, and don't worry about the cat eyes or luscious lips....Mara works her magic onto the photos!! LOL! I never knew I could look good in Raspberry colored lip stick. Now, I must go to Sephora some time this weekend. LMAO!!

Mara I sent you an email. I have access to very few of myself until my new PC arrives. A well unless I scan a photo and email it. I'm trying to do that now. I did somehow find a older photo if me we were coming back from Big Bear this us like C '89. Lol if worst comes to worst. I have no make up.. it's the day after a big party and I was a bit loopy. We pulled over for the "view". ..and I think someone (not me) was a bit nauseous. Candid in the extreme. :lol: No cat eyes or luscious red lips.
But the pink jumpsuit is cool!!

Cchristy and Elliebellikins, you both look so lovely! And the other new additions are wickedly delightful and delicious looking too!

And StacyK -- please beg borrow or steal some internet access so we can get a look at you! :-)

Sugared Woods!

Yay!

OMG I just realized the belly dancer is Raq. Wow, looks like she should be on a Star Trek episode! :Emoticons0424:

Ok the Amber is Raq,right? Where's Xev. QG must be going crazy belly dancers & he's a Trekie!

Is Xev Sugared Egyptian Musk? :Emoticons0424:

Edited by StacyK

I urge people to try Sugared Neroli to see how gorgeous REAL natural neroli smells, esp if you've only ever been exposed to the chemical concoction offered elsewhere which has no resemblance to the real thing. Our neroli is beautiful. Neroli is essence of bitter orange...it's a bit peppery with a tinge of peel. Sugaring the neroli smooths it's pointy edges and is a scent that is comforting and uplifting at the same time.

It is a main ingredient in Phero Girl and Une, and pairs beautifully with Honey.

I urge people to try Sugared Neroli to see how gorgeous REAL natural neroli smells, esp if you've only ever been exposed to the chemical concoction offered elsewhere which has no resemblance to the real thing. Our neroli is beautiful. Neroli is essence of bitter orange...it's a bit peppery with a tinge of peel. Sugaring the neroli smooths it's pointy edges and is a scent that is comforting and uplifting at the same time.

It is a main ingredient in Phero Girl and Une, and pairs beautifully with Honey.

Oh wow.. now that is awesome Mara. i adore Neroli and its uplifting, slightly euphoric effects, but have always had a bit of a problem with the biting edge it can have. I am afraid i'm going to have to get this one too. Mara, leave it to you to improve upon perfection!

What great new additions!! I love them all, but have to give a special shout out to Bacon -- it was already on the list, but now it's at the top of must haves!

And, yeah, what Rose said about Neroli. I really just need to resign myself to needing all of them, ultimately, right?

You make it sound so good. Yes, I've had the unpleasant artificial scent. Orange and pepper sound so good.

Thank you! And you are gorgeous!! I love your hair!!! I really need to find some raspberry lipstick now. LOL!! This is going to be so hard to choose which sugars I want. I'm trying to base my choice on flavor and not picture!! LMAO!!! Y'all are just gorgeous!!

Ellie you are adorbs! CChristy you are beautiful with your raspberry lips!

Edited by cchristys

Ok the Amber is Raq,right? Where's Xev. QG must be going crazy belly dancers & he's a Trekie!

Haha - like I said earlier, I will try to live up to both my "clean" musk moniker as well as my married status and will therefore say only that while you ladies look wonderful on your labels, I am sure they do not do you justice.

Oh, mine completely does me justice!! LMAO!! If you could see me right now in my fuzzy slippers, mis-matched pj's, hair pulled back and nerdy glasses on, you would say, "Yeah, right...that is not you!!" LOL

Haha - like I said earlier, I will try to live up to both my "clean" musk moniker as well as my married status and will therefore say only that while you ladies look wonderful on your labels, I am sure they do not do you justice.

Oh, mine completely does me justice!! LMAO!! If you could see me right now in my fuzzy slippers, mis-matched pj's, hair pulled back and nerdy glasses on, you would say, "Yeah, right...that is not you!!" LOL

Nothing wrong at all with that look ...

Oh, Mara, you're going to make me cry! You did a beautiful job on Sugared Geranium -- my baby girl came out so cute! She will be so thrilled because her b-day is next week. Thank you so, so much!

@StaceyK - so glad that you got your pic in -- it looks great!

@cchristys - daummm, woman, you look mahvelous!