silicone vs oil vs alcohol and rollon/vsspray for Unpheros

Hi all

I'm planning on buying a few different unscented pheros and I'm wondering which ones to buy-- I saw a thread a while back that has the different reasons for purchasing which type (oil, vs spray alcohol percentage etc). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

At the verrrrrry top of your screen, on the right hand side under the black bar that should have your user name and the sign out button on it, there's the search box. As a fellow forum newbie, I had a hard time finding it too, I thought I must be nuts because I'd never seen a forum that didn't have a search feature and I saw posts referring to it but could not find the thing for love or money. It's sneaky like a ninja but it's up there, and if you click the little gray box you can choose to search different places (like just in the same topic you're viewing, or the overall forums). If you remember any of the words in the title of the thread you're looking for, that should point you in the right direction. Hope that helps! :)

Edited to add: This isn't a thread, but an article in the Reading Room that I found very helpful on the same subject!

Edited by Memorare

Hi all

I'm planning on buying a few different unscented pheros and I'm wondering which ones to buy-- I saw a thread a while back that has the different reasons for purchasing which type (oil, vs spray alcohol percentage etc). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Go to the Journals thread. Click on "Dolly's Journal."

There you'll see a page titled "Phero Base Tutorial" You'll find all the info there. You can ask questions too.