difference in experience between SS4W, Bang, BI and LFM?

I never get self effects - except from Levitation.

I have never tried Bang. However, I have tried the other three. These are just my experiences in testing these mones.

SS4W was really subtle. It was like a nice/fun ice breaker, but it was really, really subtle for me. It worked well on women and men.

Blatant Invitation was a really huge sexpot blend. It gave men of all ages whiplash whether they were partnered or not. This is definitely a sexy time relationship blend because of all the intense sexual attention. It can make some women catty.

LFM is really feminine. It works well on men and women. There is a lot of respect with this blend and I was seen as competent and feminine at the same time.

Yeah, in fact the review thread for ALL of these blends contains such comparisons, and in addition there are other existing threads describing differentially various combinations of these four blends (& sometimes others), including in your own thread here, and here, and here, and here. Also search for SCENTED blends containing the pheros you're interested in. Consider the women's phero reviews section a reading library :) Also remember the recurring theme you have no doubt seen in your threads & review threads, that EVERY person has different self effects, effects on others, and varying sweet spot amounts (that's part of the beauty of them) so you simply must try them yourself in varying amounts. There is no substitute for putting in that time yourself as well.

Edited by tyvey

Yes you really have to take them for a spin yourself to see what happens. For example... Blatant Invitation. Makes WOMEN nicer to me. Swear. I wear it out and about and women seek me out to chat and on an alarming number of occasions compliment my bag. It's a handbag magnet. But seriously...they go out of their way to befriend me everytime I wear it. HOWEVER. Most everyone else says women get catty and you wouldn't want to get stuck with a full bottle of catserum. So put in a HUGE order of samples and go to town!!! Take it on like school with reading and experimenting yourself and you will find your way down the rabbit hole of PHEROS!!!!

Yeah! Similarly, Bang! acts like a tornado combo of OW, Pop Potion, SS4W and CB on me - turns me into a female George Clooney - the 'best' everything to everyone it hits. However It does NOT work this way for everyone else here.

Edited by tyvey

However It does NOT work this way for everyone else here.

Exactly. You can see similarities in intended effects re: the descriptions, but we're not selling four of the same thing, honestly. There are differences not only in construction, but effect. You makes your choice according to the information provided in the description and reviews, you takes your chances...but that's part of the fun!

Yeah! Similarly, Bang! acts like a tornado combo of OW, Pop Potion, SS4W and CB on me - turns me into a female George Clooney - the 'best' everything to everyone it hits. However It does NOT work this way for everyone else here.

"female George Cooney" :lol:

Good description!

Yeah, in fact the review thread for ALL of these blends contains such comparisons, and in addition there are other existing threads describing differentially various combinations of these four blends (& sometimes others), including in your own thread here, and here, and here, and here. Also search for SCENTED blends containing the pheros you're interested in. Consider the women's phero reviews section a reading library :) Also remember the recurring theme you have no doubt seen in your threads & review threads, that EVERY person has different self effects, effects on others, and varying sweet spot amounts (that's part of the beauty of them) so you simply must try them yourself in varying amounts. There is no substitute for putting in that time yourself as well.

:clapW2: ... great post Tyvey ...nothing to add!

I echo the settlements of that you need to experiment yourself and determine what works best on your chemistry. For example, for years I thought LFM was a no go for me and then none day I started using 6 then 8 and then 10 spars until I found my sweet spot and now LFM is one of my all time favorites.

and as a further example to add to dd's -- if I did that many sprays of LFM it would incapacitate me! With that one I wear very very small dabs, and get fantastic effects (both self and on others)...any more and I get headaches and feel weird and ghost and stuff. It's fascinating.

Edited by tyvey

and as a further example to add to dd's -- if I did that many sprays of LFM it would incapacitate me! With that one I wear very very small dabs, and get fantastic effects (both self and on others)...any more and I get headaches and feel weird and ghost and stuff. It's fascinating.

I find it so weird that LFM is my only spray that requires me to go 6 or 8 sprays for it to work with my chemistry. All of the others here are a 3 or 4 spray max

You really must give some of them a trial run for yourself......as they say, YMMV.....

I have never tried Bang. However, I have tried the other three. These are just my experiences in testing these mones.

SS4W was really subtle. It was like a nice/fun ice breaker, but it was really, really subtle for me. It worked well on women and men.

Blatant Invitation was a really huge sexpot blend. It gave men of all ages whiplash whether they were partnered or not. This is definitely a sexy time relationship blend because of all the intense sexual attention. It can make some women catty.

LFM is really feminine. It works well on men and women. There is a lot of respect with this blend and I was seen as competent and feminine at the same time.

Hey Honeicake, do you have these in oil or spray form?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Honeycakes - I know everyone's exp is different but since you said you get a lot of hits - in your experience, what is the 'throw' of these in oil and how may 'dabs' and/or are you doing lollipop and dabs or swipes? I have SS4W, LFM, Leather, LACE decant so far - haven't had opp to test much on others, but I almost always get selfies. I so want to try DOM and thought I could this order, but alas it'll have to wait. Could be a good thing until I fully test Leather more. :say19:

My selfies definitely vary with my cycle I think - at least with LFM, maybe bc it has higher EST than Leather (no idea, *totally* guessing). Anyhow all of mine are in oil too - more econ that way and I figure I can buy the spray materials from LP for best of both worlds at some point. (after I get through my FB GUS list... which may be awhile). :Emoticons0804: