Pheros for Interview and Also to keep calm during Interview

Guest cutie.pie

He agreed to wear SWS - first time wearing unscented pheros for him :funnyanimation17:

The interview went well, and he was calm and confident, but he doesn't believe the pheros have anything to do with it... of course.

Of course :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow is my turn at a job interview. It's not really official, it's with one of my previous managers whom I got along with great. I used to think I want this job, since there was nothing else in sight and I wanted to get out of my current team... But now I have a pretty amazing opportunity somewhere else, and I'm not sure what blend would work well in this case.

Since the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow is a transfer, there is almost no room for negotiation. I can just say which way I want my career to go and what I'd be interested in doing. No financial/benefits package discussion.

Not sure what he could tell me and what attitude to best display. I'd obviously be honest with him, but I have not yet made up my mind about the other position, so I still want him to convince me he wants me on his team.

The other team went great lengths to show me they want me...

Ok, official job interview tomorrow... one guy is Indian... the other is American. Not sure LFM works well for me, or I just haven't found me sweet spot yet. It's been hit or miss.

SWS has been great at work... so what do you suggest?

This is for a fairly senior, technical position, a step up from where I'm at. I need to convince them that I know my shit, but also that I can get along with the team. Plus, it will be customer facing - that part I got down.

I usually feel confident on SWS, but I'm not sure about making others find me friendly... I need some advice. Would adding Topper ruin the effect?

Ok, official job interview tomorrow... one guy is Indian... the other is American. Not sure LFM works well for me, or I just haven't found me sweet spot yet. It's been hit or miss.

This is for a fairly senior, technical position, a step up from where I'm at. I need to convince them that I know my shit, but also that I can get along with the team. Plus, it will be customer facing - that part I got down.

I usually feel confident on SWS, but I'm not sure about making others find me friendly... I need some advice. Would adding Topper ruin the effect?

Hi Phergineer, I am not an expert by any means on pheros, limited testing and haven't tried SWS.

But I got a lot of great responses in prior question. For my interview (and I would have gotten that job, they were impressed, wanted me etc. but it was a cross departmental move and there was a red tape barrier, another story), my focus was to get rid of anxiety and have poise.

I used Prophetic Pie (bc it is calming for me) for my scent, applied with that intent. And also small wandy swipes of Cougar (scented). They loved me, my confidence wasn't too high and we all were on the same page. They were even so excited about everything I had to say. That team would have done the transer that day, and I say this because they called the very next day telling me I'd 'made the cut' but it had to go thru other teams etc.

So maybe go with what you know works for you, but also recommend a scent that works to give you what you want to feel and project in interview. I know some may say Cougar isn't work appropriate phero, but I needed to feel/ project confidence and sense of being more outgoing. But I also had tested Cougar a lot and knew only a couple of swipey wands would be all I needed.

Hope that helps - fyi - it was 2 women who interviewed me, so the cops (which are I think very small in Cougar, especially scented version) were non-issue. I projected competence, self confidence and more 'bubbliness' which helped the repoire during interview.

Guest cutie.pie

I think I would go with SWS, because it already worked for you and makes you feel confident :)

Do you maybe have 'Shut Up and Get a Job' with SWS?

Thank you for the replies! I don't have "Shut Up and Get a Job" unfortunately, and I am trying to pick a scent that would work...

I'll have to read the magikal meanings of the ingredients on the ones I have.

I'm considering L'Eau D'Orchide with Sugared Grapefruit, LP White, or Totem Elephant. And, I think I should be wearing Ashes to Dust III on my wrists...