Sugared Birthday Cake

Beccah

AD1-SugBdayCake.jpg

Sugared Birthday Cake

* This is a Sugared Vanilla variety, comprised of our cake-iest sweetest vanillas, with brown sugar in the batter and pink sugar frosting.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

• 4 weeks later...

This one is very nice. For anyone who is a vanilla ho, you need to get this. Especially if you like your foodie type scents. It's very rich & sweet, with a quite buttery quality to it. Definitively a very rich vanilla cake, (I'd say old style pound cake or heavy buttery Madeira cake) with the buttercream frosting slathered on top :) I'm usually quite prone to getting the dreaded "plastic" notes from buttery or boozy vanillas but I don't get that with this, it's just pure cake goodness

Vanilla cake is one of my favorite notes ever! (As you can tell from all of my PEs, I usually have Mara load them up with as much cake as possible) This is one I'll probably layer with everything. It's a very dense, pound cake type of smell. I get the light buttercream.. But mostly thick, buttery vanilla cake. No plastic-vanilla dry down at all. I'm dying to layer with sugared roses or cherries.

Birthday cake is to die for! It is such a nommable buttery poundcake, absolutely delish! It's great by itself, but I ended up layering it with sugared strawberries and cream. Nothing like strawberry shortcake! Yummm!

• 4 weeks later...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OHMYFREAKINGWOW! Right out of the bottle jumps the pinkest frosting EVER! There's NO mistaking it PINKEST. EVER. Followed by the heaviest, densest vanilla cake IN THE UNIVERSE! Pound cake - yes - dense buttery vanilla nomiliciousness! OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH! I can't stop running in circles! I probably need to burn off the calories from smelling this anyway - or it could be the sugar rush from huffing it??? Did I mention - OHMYFREAKINGWOW!?!

Edited by NuTrix

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OHMYFREAKINGWOW! Right out of the bottle jumps the pinkest frosting EVER! There's NO mistaking it PINKEST. EVER. Followed by the heaviest, densest vanilla cake IN THE UNIVERSE! Pound cake - yes - dense buttery vanilla nomiliciousness! OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH! I can't stop running in circles! I probably need to burn off the calories from smelling this anyway - or it could be the sugar rush from huffing it??? Did I mention - OHMYFREAKINGWOW!?!

Oh no - I was just inserting my (lack of) willpower to not place any orders until NOV as I've been going crazy since I joined LP.

But between all other reviews and this one... holy cow, will have to order at least this one this month! As an LP addict, and a specific LP PINKY scent addict, I'm driven way over the edge. I'll probably do cartwheels over this one. Buttery, Vanilla, AND PINK - OMG.

Where's the 'smell-o-vision' when you need it? :)

I get pink frosting but no cake from this one so far. It feels like there is a hint of something slightly citrusy too, though I know there's not from the description. It's a very bright, fun scent, feels nice and youthful. I hope mine mellows and offers me up some cake next time too though. I've tried this one with LP Pink for extra pinky delightfulness.

vladmyra- did the cake come through for you after the pink settled? And was it not just delicious - oh I hope so! Curios to see if you got that dense pound cake finally...??? The pink stayed, but the cake DID come through for me - hope it did for you too :)

Edited by NuTrix

At first application I got the dreaded plastic fantastic ':( but within a couple minutes that faded and left me with a soft, warm, pink poundcake! more pink than cake so far. It wears very close on me. Oh and heaaaaarrrrts have you seen thiiiiiiis

Oh goodness those look so delicious!! I want those and some cold milk right MEOW

• 1 month later...

On my skin, this was all sugary, classic birthday cake frosting. Yummy for sure, but alas, no cake. I am thinking that if I layered it with a creamy, buttery vanilla that it might level things on my skin so that it really comes through as true sugar bomb frosted cakiness. But, happily, I got no essence of plastic from it at all. Will experiment for sure.

• 4 months later...

Ok so I think I need to break down and just buy a big spray of this.. It's just the PERFECT pinky vanilla cake scent. It seems more pink now to me. It's a white sprinkle birthday cake loaded up with pink buttercream frosting.

• 3 months later...

I got this in a trade, and it was 90 degrees today. But that didn't stop me from slathering some of this on me as soon as I unwrapped it! At first, it was the plasticky vanilla of doom.. I was a little scared. But after awhile, it was a really pretty vanilla cake. I didn't get that much pink frosting, but I'm hoping it will come out more once it settles.