Sugared Chocolate Fudge

Beccah

AD1-SugChocFudge.jpg

Sugared Chocolate Fudge

* A combo of seven dark chocolate oils and absolutes blended with brown and caramelized sugars makes this a fudgy caramel brownie dream! Yum!

• CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

If you love chocolate fragrances (and I do), you must get this one! It definitely has that fudge-y density which we know and drool over from other choco LPs; and is great for wearing all on its own, but the purity of it makes it a good base for any number of things, I would imagine. Sugared Milk Chocolate is sheer and sugary, this is thick and chewy and I can't stop sniffing myself!

I will say - now that I've done some layering experiments - that this one should always go on the bottom of whatever you layer it with, because it's so dense (in a good way!).

• 2 weeks later...

ZOMG! This is great! A deep, rich, dark chocolate. Sweetened with those fabulous brown & Carmel sugars. It's not super Brown sugary tho. Just enough to compliment those dark cocoa notes.

It's deep, pretty, sensual. Yummy, but with a dark foody elegance. Great on it's own but very layerable too. I tried it with Sugared Pineapple, a great combo.

• 1 year later...

OMG. I'm "playing" with some of my perfumes and I put this one on, it's been awhile. Aged very nicely. I love coco absolute and blended with a deep chocolate it just comes off amazing. It's very pretty and grown up too.

I added some NA's "Garnet". It's a georgous Cherry. The two worn together make an amazing scent. Not girly. An elegant, indulgent scent and a great combo for the holidays or anytime I want a sexy grown up foody.

:purr: