Sugared Milk Chocolate

Beccah

AD1-SugChoc-Milk.jpg

Sugared Milk Chocolate

* A combination of my five creamiest chocolates swirled with a milky vanilla and sugars, brown and white.

• MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
  • CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not the biggest chocolate fan for perfume or for eating it. When I do I prefer dark chocolate in both forms. I got this strictly because my daughter was on the label. And OMG it's the best out of the five Sugareds I got! It's delicious sweet creamy super smooth chocolate. It reminds me of the chocolate in Special Delivery at some stages but it actually has a bit more depth to it. Absolutely gorgeous!

This is much lighter in tone than the Sugared Chocolate Fudge - it reminds me somewhat of the original Valentine's Chocolates, but not as powdery. It starts out very sugary then has a creamy aura in the drydown, but remains rather delicate. It does layer nicely with Sugared Apricots, which as I've noted before was my favorite layering using the original line.

• 1 month later...

I did not know that I like to smell like chocolate until I tried this one. I love this scent! It reminds me of my favorite candy, tootie rolls, but in a grown up perfume sort of way (if that makes sense). I love to use this with Vanilla scents, Berries, Cherries, Blackberries, Figs, Peony... Okay fine. I am pretty sure I would layer this with just about any other scent. :)