Sugared Clove

Beccah

AD1-SugClove.jpg

Sugared Clove

* A trio of clove varieties, oils and EOs from around the globe, softened with pure white sugars. Fab on men, saucy on women, and great for adding holiday flair.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies

• 6 months later...

Just received this bottle today. I am in heaven, clove heaven. This is absolutely clove, spicy and inviting, but softened (not sweetened, softened), and somehow, warmer. How is that even possible? There is no sharpness or numbness that one might typically associate with cloves. Instead, an intoxicating whiff of freshly ground and lightly sprinkled cloves. I know for a fact that I'll be layering this with Sugared Oranges and Sugared Vanilla Velvet, (if you don't hear from me any time soon, assume the best), but I'll happily wear this all by its loverly self. I think I may need to order a second bottle. This one is going to disappear quickly.

I like it too! I have a list a mile long of which sugared scents I want, but since I've backed WAY off of purchasing LP's this is the only one I've actually bought, and I HAD to buy it because that's me on the label:) But I do love it way more than I expected - like you said, it's very smooth and warm without any sharpness that I expected. Also I have a sort of painful memory association with cloves, but I was happy to find that I could wear this scent without it bringing back the bad feelings.

Amalthea, glad to meet you! Painful memory..earache and Grandma's Clove Oil. Great for toothaches, or after pulling teeth for the tooth fairy. Cloves were always associated with comfort and healing..and of course, the kitchen, everything from hams to cookies and breads, to the orange pomanders we placed on the tree at Christmas.