Sugared Honeysuckle

Beccah

AD1-SugHoneysuckle.jpg

Sugared Honeysuckle

* A very popular sweet floral, just begging to be caramelized! I combined four honeysuckle varieties with caramelized brown, pink and white sugars.

• HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

OHMYGOSH it's just like home! Sweet honeysuckle bushes in the spring and summer everywhere - except THIS honeysuckle is JUST as sweet as I would have liked the flowers I partook to be! Hehe...Remember Leprechaun Luck? Yup, that honeysuckle. Only MORE sugared! SOOOOOO YUM!

Edited by NuTrix

• 1 month later...

This is a very lovely, soft, sweet, floral scent. It's very subtle as far as the floral aspect goes. I think people who can't wear florals would probably still be able to wear this. I've layered this with some of the different sugared berry scents and milk chocolate, which were nice. Next, I think I'm going to try this with Sugared Leather and I'm not sure what else yet. It will be a fun experiment though.

This is a soft, gorgeous, sunny honeysuckle. Not too fresh or too earthy. Would blend with so many options. Add to a soft musk or sugared linen. :)

OH! Sugared LINEN! Thank you for the reminder StacyK! I keep forgetting about that one b/c it's so not my norm. But I bet it's true! *scribbles note for next order*

Sugared Honeysuckle - the honeysuckle is just SO complimentary to sugar :D This is great all by itself too :heart:

Oh how I love this one! It's like the honeysuckle that my Dad used to and now my Mom *does* grow...with sugars!!! It's wonderful. In the first goodly chunk of time I'm wearing it, the blooms dominate. However, by extreme drydown, the sugars are to the fore but the flowers are still there. Yum! I don't want to layer it with anything yet...but you know what I'm going to try? I'm going to get Sugared Earth and see if the two, layered, smell like my Mom's patio! :heart::)

• 3 months later...

This is pure, sweet honeysuckle. It smells so natural, no one would ever think you're wearing a perfume. Smells like a June day. This smells great alone, but i can picture it with vanilla and omg, EOSP, earth would be amazing!

Edited by BlueBear

• 11 months later...

Honeysuckle is one of my favorite florals, so I was happy to get a free sample of this one. Sweet, wonderful honeysuckle! Reminds me of walks on hot humid summer nights when the honeysuckle bushes are in bloom. So good! I put it on in the evening and I could still smell some sweetness after waking up the next morning. I definitely want a full bottle of this one. Looking forward to playing around and layering it with some other scents.

Edited by Juliana

I adore this one too. It smells just like the actual blossoms to me, which always invoke a sunny, happy feeling. The touch of sugar seems to give it a nicely rounded feel. Leave it to Mara to improve upon nature! Also, this is special to me because my lovely great niece is on the label. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is next on my list bc of reviews and I love honeysuckle. For my sniffer, I guess I didn't categorize it as a floral, but more of just such a sweet delicate scent. Looking forward to adding this to my next order!

It's sugary honeysuckle sunshine. I love all Mara's honeysuckles. I literally feel warmth on my skin when I wear them.

I got a free sample of Sugared Honeysuckle a couple orders ago, which was perfect b/c I had been very curious about the scent. I immediately loved it! It's bright sweet and floral but to me almost has more of a fruity feel to it. Im not a big on floral (granted LPMP is changing that) so its quite ideal really.

Is it just me or does anyone else get a grape note from this? My nose gets artificial grape flavored candy... it's not a bad thing it's just interesting that my head interprets it that way. The scent itself is very neutral tho in my opinion. Like it would layer well with floral, fruity, clean scents. It's great by itself or to sweeten something up, or put some life back into a blend once it has dried down too much for my liking. I ended up getting a bottle of it and carry it around often for that reason. Very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sugared Honeysuckle is such a bright, yellow fragrance. It's so smooth with a slight tang that I find so appealing. The sugar compliments this floral perfectly. I adore this feminine, happy perfume.

• 1 year later...

This is sparkling floral gold. ?

Everywhere I go, when I wear this, it feels like I'm bringing a bit of shimmering sunshine with me.

It feels so close to my skin. But, I get so many "what/who smells so good"? comments.

As always the sugar blend is perfectly customized to enhance the flowers. Sweet & gently carmelized Honeysuckle. ? ? ? Shiny happy people everywhere :)

• 2 years later...

This is the perfect combo of honeysuckle and sugar!  It’s just sweet enough to soften the floral.  This is super clean to my nose, like how sheets smell after being out in the sun. It’s a natural clean smell, not like the cloying synthetic smell in a lot of fabric softeners. I like rolling this on my pillows!

• 3 months later...

I’ve been wearing this a lot recently- with the heat wave this summer, it can get a little too hot for my mainstay foodies. This is such a clean sweet honeysuckle, and I’ve found that it layers beautifully with dirty honeys! A lot of honeys go a little too dirty on my skin, but the honeysuckle adds a brightness and clean feeling that keep the honey sweet and just innocent enough, while the honey adds depth and dimension.