I've received all my wonderful potions and am on cloud nine. I was especially impressed with Me,Jane. The combination of banana, coconut and vanilla really blend well together. Also the African Kola Nut and Brazilian Guava Flowers really take this brew over the top. With a little TAH thrown in for good measure how could you go wrong. I just want to slather it all over myself. I'm going to FL soon on vacation and this potion will blend really well while I'm sitting under a beach umbrella sipping a pina colada. I'm going to have to stock up on this baby.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overall vibe I get from this is like a vacation/party type of scent. Totally fun.

In the vial it's got a really sweet, almost alcoholic, characteristic...a really intense vanilla. Like what you would imagine a tropical resort would smell like...the scent of people having a wonderfully hedonistic time. In application, though, the coconut pretty much dominates all the other notes...which is likely attributed to my chemistry (coconut usually does go plasticky/woody on me unless there's enough sweetness to counteract it), although when I get a whiff of myself it's okay, it's just smelling it up close that I really get that off note. I hope with aging it might tone down somewhat.

Last night and today I've noticed certain people are more flirty than usual, I'm thinking the TAH is giving me a "fun to be with" aura (the cops always help in terms of being noticed, of course) which is very nice indeed.

Yes Luna65, you've summed it up very well."wonderfully hedonistic time" Now that's what I'm talking about. I'm noticing a more flirty attitude from the guys today also. I love Me, Jane already.

Ok, trying Me Jane today......I am a bit leery because I don't normally do very well with TAH......guess it will all depend on how much is in it......testing it mostly for scent right now.....

Sniffed in the vial, I get a smell of butter and vanilla.....wet on my skin....BANANAS....strong bananas.....yummy though.....ok, it's drying down and I am getting the coconut and vanilla, and slight little floral thing going on, but the banana is still prominent....I think I like this for purely the scent.....will post more later regarding the effect of the pheros.....

Yeah, even though I had an issue with the coconut note/accord, I do enjoy the scent itself, and it has great staying power (which is an issue I have with some of the other phero blends). I also noticed over time that, for me, TAH has a really nice euphoric effect, so combining that with the cops meant I was ready for happy fun playtime, woo! :bananajoy:

(I didn't use Dom Banana because it's not quite that kinda party. ;))

• 2 weeks later...

In vial - banana quickbread mix - gooey banana. At first wet - the little of the coconut and vanilla peek out. Smell of coconut makes me happy - and I wear coconut oil as moisturizer (not the fractionated stuff - the pure solid cooking-grade stuff) - so it all goes together well.

After drydown it goes a touch powdery, but a fruity powder...powdered juicyfruit?

I think I'm a little high from the fumes and so far my boss has made a couple WAY OUT THERE flirty comments (not like him AT ALL) and the two bikers who came in for an appointment with someone else were mighty chatty and had to be dragged away for their meeting...gotta love the TAH.

OK on their way out just now one of the guys just asked me if I wanted a ride....hmmm I'm tempted.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never before received so many random comments on any perfume as I have with Me, Jane.

First of all my mother absolutely loves the one. She is considering getting one herself. I have a huge collection of perfumes from here, and she gets to do a sniff test on all of them. The only ones she has absolutely loved (to the point of wanting her own) are this one, Faery Massacre, and the old Cleapatra's Blend.

Then I went into the bank to order more checks. The teller who was waiting on me, and some other lady who worked there immediately started talking about it. We talked more about Me, Jane then we did about bank stuff. I mean they were both going on and on.

On another day I went to the grociery store and the checkout girl just loved it. She also went on and on while I was in line.

Then most recently, I went back into the bank. This was a few weeks after my first encounter there. I wasn't even wearing the same perfume this time. I think I was wearing a Pink Sugar dupe from another retailer. I dealt with the same lady as before, and again she started talking about Me, Jane. She even commented that the day before, the other lady who was there the first time, was still talking about this perfume. It had been days and days since I was even there!

I don't know if it's the TAL, the scent, or both but this perfume has proven to be a massive conversation starter. I gave them the web address to this site. So LP may receive a few more customers in my neck of the woods.

I was on vacation last week and wore Me, Jane! exclusively the entire week with really nice results...not necessarily sexual, but people being very friendly and upbeat. Even a very lovely gentleman from the UK (Englishmen are my weakness) and his son followed me around when I visited a particular attraction (I was back in New Hampshire visiting family). There were a few flirty overtures here and there but overall just great smiles...always a wonderful thing to see. I went to a Subway one day for lunch and the girl behind the counter said I reminded her of pancakes. :) So see, M&D even when you don't put maple in something people can still smell it because you use it so well (or maybe, because it's NH, people can always smell maple).

Ok, trying Me Jane today......I am a bit leery because I don't normally do very well with TAH......guess it will all depend on how much is in it......testing it mostly for scent right now.....

Sniffed in the vial, I get a smell of butter and vanilla.....wet on my skin....BANANAS....strong bananas.....yummy though.....ok, it's drying down and I am getting the coconut and vanilla, and slight little floral thing going on, but the banana is still prominent....I think I like this for purely the scent.....will post more later regarding the effect of the pheros.....

When I put Me, Jane on I lved tghe vanilla coconut yummy scent of it but on my skin the Bananas became VERY prominent and I noticed that when I was driving in my warm car the banana scent mixed with the heat and the EoW giving off a rotten scent :( HOWEVER when I would smell my wrist it smelt soooo good. I was a lil disapointed with this and am going to blame it on the heat and try this one again on maybe a cool night.

The scent that I was smelling may also have just been the EoW mixing with my body chemistry, as it was a very EoW smell that was in the air. I went out for dinner with it on and neither my BF or his mom seemed to notice an unpleasant scent, so I think it may be just one of thosew things where sometimes one person (often the wearer) is more sensitive.

Future testing to come on this scent. Sad that my body chemistry didnt love it but I DO LOVE THIS SCENT in the bottle, or on someone else...or on my pillow?! that could be fun! :D

Edited by Curiouschic

I accidently spilled some on my carpet, that was fun. :(

It's interesting...the EoW is really not noticable to me in this one as it is in PG (a vague edge of fruity cheese), so it does all depend on our particular chemistry and sensitivities.

I accidently spilled some on my carpet, that was fun. :(

It's interesting...the EoW is really not noticable to me in this one as it is in PG (a vague edge of fruity cheese), so it does all depend on our particular chemistry and sensitivities.

Its funny how skin chemistry works...I actually didnt realize that it was the copulins that were bothering me until I put on another copulin product the next night and my nose REMEBERED the smell and brought back the situation and feeling in the car lol

I can smell the cops every time I apply Me, Jane. This is why I simply adore this potion. The scent does die down really fast till it's hardly noticeable. Wearing it makes me feel bubbly and sexy at the same time. I'm more social and everyone is just flocking to my office. Before wearing Me, Jane there would be maybe 2 people who would come by my office to chat. While wearing Me, Jane yesterday there were about 10 people. I had 4 people at one time and another came in and forgot what they had come in for and just walked back out with this DIHL look on his face. Funny. I've just bought another full sized bottle because I don't want to run out. Both men and women are responding to me quite favorably with smiles and compliments. Some of the guys have gotten really up close and personal. It's awesome. :(

Well the confession from my bf came out and he totally could smell the funky smell this scent was giving off when i wore it :witchnaner:

Perhaps I could use this in a scent locket...I have now found a reallly YUMMY scent that my skin just doesnt agree with.

To M&D,

Despite my semi-negative review with regard to me using this scent, I do love me jane and think the two of you did an amazing job. I think to punish my skin for its abuse towards this wonderful scent I am going to neglect putting lotion on for a week and cause my skin to dry a lil :oops:

Yours TRULY,

CC

Edited by Curiouschic

Well the confession from my bf came out and he totally could smell the funky smell this scent was giving off when i wore it :witchnaner:

Perhaps I could use this in a scent locket...I have now found a reallly YUMMY scent that my skin just doesnt agree with.

To M&D,

Despite my semi-negative review with regard to me using this scent, I do love me jane and think the two of you did an amazing job. I think to punish my skin for its abuse towards this wonderful scent I am going to neglect putting lotion on for a week and cause my skin to dry a lil :oops:

Yours TRULY,

CC

Well, we all have that problem from time to time.....you sniff a scent that you just love, and when you put it on, it turns into something very bad. I have some of those too.....the worst offenders on me are various florals....some do just beautifully, but some get very ugly....

And that's exactly the difference between artisan perfume and commercially-produced scents: the latter is created to be a consistent experience from bottle to skin, for every single person every single time. Whereas the former are a very subjective and personal experience, but that's the adventure of it all!

I know that before I started coming here, I have never had such fun exploring scents.....and, my sweetie loves the monthly sampler arrival almost as much as I do.....

Edited by Dolly

Yep, my friend who picked up my package for me was just as excited as I to open it - "WHADJA GET??" - btw, Mara and Danna, he loved the Bubblegum Robot magnet too...!

I'd truly lost my feeling for scents before coming here I had a lot of commercial scents...some of which I loved, but very few that really "touched" me, or moved me. These do, somehow...the occasional "oh this just doesn't work on me" doesn't mar my enjoyment in the least!

the occasional "oh this just doesn't work on me" doesn't mar my enjoyment in the least!

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! The ones that just don't work are still lovely.....and I love love love the fact that we get such generous samples.....that way, you can use it sesveral times, even if you decide not to opt for a full bottle......

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! The ones that just don't work are still lovely.....and I love love love the fact that we get such generous samples.....that way, you can use it sesveral times, even if you decide not to opt for a full bottle......

It is so true, I enjoy the adventure of finding the scent that loves me and those that hate me :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: AND I love the fact that those "not me" smells are still so lovely and rich as the ones that fit me to a T.

I too NEVER use to be into perfumes or scents at all b4 LP. I MAYBE I had ONE scent that I would occasionally wear, but now I understand how amazing perfumes and scent varieties can be. mmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

It's always a little difficult for me to judge phero scents, because I'm single, live alone, and work from home-- so it takes some doing for me to get into a situation where there are other people around to affect! That said, I ordered a sample of Me, Jane after reading all of these glowing reviews. It's definitely a tiki party in a vial-- I don't like banana much, but the coconut comes to the fore and it smells like what I imagine old-fashioned tanning oil to smell like. I don't think I can pick up the cops unless I'm looking for them. I didn't get any reaction at the store (the checkout clerk flirted with me, but he always flirts with any woman who will listen), but I think I definitely picked up an immediate mood lift-- I *felt* like chatting and flirting! I've got an English country dance class tomorrow night-- I might wear it there and see if I notice anything. :)

Edited by Maxine of Arc

Cool. I can't wait to here how your dance class goes. One of the reason's I like Me,Jane is because of the scent. I just go banana's for well banana's.

No change to the earlier review-- it's the nature of these things to be social, so hard to know whether the pheros affected anyone else, but I do think I get a nice lift from the TAH. Me, Jane has some crazy staying power on me, too. I could still smell it when I got up the next morning!

Edited by Maxine of Arc

Friday night I experimented with Me, Jane and Lust After Me in the chocolatini scent. The hubby and I had an awesome time. We were going at it like we were virgins and it was our first time with each other. We've been together for 10yrs. We just could not get enough. We are both still sore. This combo really works. There were grunts and groans it was like we were animals in the jungle. Hey I get it now. He Tarzan, Me, Jane. Yeah Baby.

YUMMMMMMMMMY

I just got a sample of it today and it is delicious. Im going to get a big bottle of this one. This is like a fruity sweet scent I feel so edible because it smells so good. It makes me happy when I smell it too mmmmmm *insert homer drool

I love it

LOVE IT

• 2 weeks later...

Me Jane! didn't gel brilliantly with my skin chemisty at first , but I got great results with it. However, I have found that blending it with a little Summer of Sin makes for a beautiful tropical beach cocktail confection.

Lovin' it! :)

May

Me Jane! didn't gel brilliantly with my skin chemisty at first , but I got great results with it. However, I have found that blending it with a little Summer of Sin makes for a beautiful tropical beach cocktail confection.

Lovin' it! :)

May

Hmmmmmm.....I bet that is a nice combination......

Hmmmmmm.....I bet that is a nice combination......

You have to try it Dolly. It's yum-tiddly-tump-tious. :) It's kind of the olfactory equivalent of drinking creamy, dreamy cocktails on a banana and coconut-strewn beach while being fanned by a drop-dead-gorgeous-hunks dressed in unfeasibly tight and scandalously skimpy underwear. :)

May

May

You have to try it Dolly. It's yum-tiddly-tump-tious. :) It's kind of the olfactory equivalent of drinking creamy, dreamy cocktails on a banana and coconut-strewn beach while being fanned by a drop-dead-gorgeous-hunks dressed in unfeasibly tight and scandalously skimpy underwear. :)

May

May

OK, but before I try it, I need a cold shower...... :)

You know, I thought of you the other day.....I was watching "Interview with the Vampire", and I got in a giggling fit when Antonio Banderas came on.....I thought about you, Antonio, and your Sugared Chrysanthemums......my sweetie couldn't figure out why I couldn't stop laughing......

Edited by Dolly

I have realized I have the same experience with Me, Jane as a few others-- maple!

Umm... maple???

Does maple cause a few problems? I've been trying to isolate an ingredient that goes a bit weird on me...

May

The weird thing is that we don't think there's maple in this, but it smells like there is. Or at least for me that's what other people have told me.

Hey May thanks for the suggestion to mix with summer of sin. I have a bottle of SoS coming, perhaps it will help my skin enjoy Me Jane

CC (Anxiously waits and hopes this to me true)