Best Sexual Phero For Arousing A Tired Husband After His Long Day at Work?

So I was recently telling a married friend of mine about LPMP's pheros. I told her how I had ordered Perfect Match and how I noticed it making clients/coworkers chattier and happier around me at work. She is now thinking of ordering a phero for herself (to use on her husband) and asked me which one I thought might work best on her husband. Her goal is to get him to occasionally feel "in the mood" even when he is exhausted & mentally fried after a long day at work. She said he's typically in the mood for lovemaking ONLY on the weekends, which is when he's not working, but personally she'd sometimes like to get some action from him during the week as well, even if he's feeling kinda tired/stressed after work. I told her I would ask the ladies here, because I don't have any experience in that realm. So can any married ladies recommend which phero would be the best choice for putting a tired/stressed husband in the mood when he is coming home every night already exhausted from working?

Probably anything with cops in it. In particular, Sexology, Cuddle Bunny, or Bang! will do it for my guy. BUT, if he's particularly tired or stressed out or in pain or something, he'll get turned on but just doesn't have the energy for anything. So then he's frustrated too. Not good. Generally speaking, we can overcome the tired more often, but the stress has a higher threshold, because while pheros can do a lot of things, they just can't turn off a worried mind.

Edited by BlueBear

I would suggest LAM or an OCCO, or both!!! LOL

Generally speaking, we can overcome the tired more often, but the stress has a higher threshold, because while pheros can do a lot of things, they just can't turn off a worried mind.

oohhh wow, that is a good point!

Probably anything with cops in it. In particular, Sexology, Cuddle Bunny, or Bang! will do it for my guy.

ok great, thanks for letting me know what works on yours, Bluebear!

I would suggest LAM or an OCCO, or both!!! LOL

Oh wow, actually I thought for sure Dolly was going to say "Blatant Invitation" !!! Cause I've been reading your journal and I thought I kept noticing BI tending to be the go-to one that you like for getting your man's attention. So now I'm shocked to read LAM rather than BI haha :)

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid worked like a charm here in a similar situation :blush:

Thanks Memorare! I thought BBM was just a fragrance? Was that with a phero added to it? If so, which phero?

Edited by Silkilocks

I am not married, but when I wore Blatant Invitation - I got a lot of intense, sexual, head swiveling hits from men. YMMV

Other wise I am taking notes from the marrieds on this thread. :Emoticons0424:

Thanks Honeycake for the input (and I totally would have bet on Dolly saying BI as well, but to my surprise she said LAM!).

LAM is a good place to start - especially since it's a mood elevator (with the Alpha-Androstenol) and has some great scent choices to cover the cops smell (which you should probably warn your friend about - dry down time is very important) I personally haven't tried BI yet (I've just ordered it) but from what I understand (and the description) the cop scent is very apparent at first. Read up as much as you can in the Phero Wiki and Phero List sections on the LPMP home page - knowledge is power in this case! Plus many of the forum vets here (Mara of course, Halo, Luna, Dolly...to name a few) are extremely knowledgable in the phero arena... definitely pay attention.

I got Compromising Positions (w/Sexpionage), Playdate (w/LAM) perfume blends in the beginning to try - and I also got a bottle of LAM original scent just on a whim. As luck had it, LAM was and still is the one my husband responds to almost without fail. I would definitely recommend beginning to experiment with a perfume phero blend, rather than straight up UN, not only to get used to the smell but also to get an idea of amounts to use and correct applications for each.

Best of luck and keep us posted!

Oh wow, actually I thought for sure Dolly was going to say "Blatant Invitation" !!! Cause I've been reading your journal and I thought I kept noticing BI tending to be the go-to one that you like for getting your man's attention. So now I'm shocked to read LAM rather than BI haha :)

Don't get me wrong, BI is EXCELLENT! However, with BI, you need a really good cover scent because it is stinky. LAM and OCCO are already scented, so they are, IMO, a little better for phero newbies.

As luck had it, LAM was and still is the one my husband responds to almost without fail.

Wow, thanks Lovestruck-- I guess there really is something to LAM as a potent sexual phero! And here I was thinking it was more of just a lightly sexy social, not a hard-hitting sex bomb like BI. Very interesting...

Don't get me wrong, BI is EXCELLENT! However, with BI, you need a really good cover scent because it is stinky. LAM and OCCO are already scented, so they are, IMO, a little better for phero newbies.

Oh ok, I see. Thanks Dolly :)

Alright so then I will tell her to start with LAM and/or OCCO, and then later on maybe try switching to BI if she needs something else. Oh-- actually I could tell her to order the July Sampler, bc that comes with a scented BI (I think's it's pre-scented with Caressful Breeze).

Wow, thanks Lovestruck-- I guess there really is something to LAM as a potent sexual phero! And here I was thinking it was more of just a lightly sexy social, not a hard-hitting sex bomb like BI. Very interesting...

It's all situational. But in the case of dealing with mood adjustment - which is something separate from sexual arousal - it can be an effective tool.

It's all situational. But in the case of dealing with mood adjustment - which is something separate from sexual arousal - it can be an effective tool.

Yes, BI is more aggressive, while LAM has a "happier" feel to it.....the a-nol in LAM will help to lift his mood.

I have also used Open Windows to lift the mood and added a bunch of OCCO to take things in a sexual direction. Unscented OW is easy to use, because it is not stinky. You could easily use OW in conjunction with OCCO to get to a "happy sex" place.

Edited by Dolly

Thanks Memorare! I thought BBM was just a fragrance? Was that with a phero added to it? If so, which phero?

It has cops in it by default (meaning you don't have to have it boosted) but I honestly couldn't smell them at ALL even hours later, so definitely beginner friendly. :)

Yes, BI is more aggressive, while LAM has a "happier" feel to it.....the a-nol in LAM will help to lift his mood.

I have also used Open Windows to lift the mood and added a bunch of OCCO to take things in a sexual direction. Unscented OW is easy to use, because it is not stinky. You could easily use OW in conjunction with OCCO to get to a "happy sex" place.

I am in agreement with this Dolly. Open Windows and OCCO are a VERY nice combination. I guess everything is better with the windows open. ;)

I am in agreement with this Dolly. Open Windows and OCCO are a VERY nice combination. I guess everything is better with the windows open. ;)

My husband was in a bad mood this morning (he had a terrible day yesterday-he works from home, he's an artist/painter) and I chose Open Windows and Scented Cuddle Bunny as my perfume, it totally turned his mood around and he's been quite magnetized to me all day, and really sweet. His mood changed in an amazing way! But I probably should have added more cops to lead things into the bedroom. I agree with Dolly, add the OCCO to LAM or OW.

edited for bad punctuation!

Edited by Ivy

Ditto what Dolly said! It reminded me of a business dinner I attended with my husband (10 other couples in attendance) where I wore Open Windows with OCCO Ambrosia. The night was lighthearted and fun but the thing that struck me was that my husband was unusually attentive - kind of 'date night-esque" - yet it was a very social event (where men tend to sit around and endlessly talk business). Whether he was 'hovering' because he was feeling amorous, or running subconscious interference lest the other males in the room were "downwind" from me and my OCCO, lol - I feel sure it was all triggered by the combination.

I do love the spectator sport of watching the pheros/cops in action :) Luna made a really good point though - the variable in using them can be very situational, and Blue Bear's right about the stress factor - stress seems to be the trump card for me in terms of whether I see results or have positive self effects. I think I've even gone a little too far - attempting to alleviate my stress or drastically improve my mood by using a certain phero and that can have disasterous results. Other more experienced forum members can really help you learn some important do's and don'ts. The best advice I can give is to take it slow at first, you'll enjoy the ride far more I promise!

Blue Bear is spot on. My husband becomes agitated when I wear anything with cops in it (yet I just ordered a FB of cuddle bunny and have Dance of Passion which also is an est/cops blend because I adore the scent and the hits from others). He is always stressed ...

For me, social blends and bonding ones like Perfect Match, especially PM, help get him to be more "in the mood" and playful. But that's my spouse.

IMO, As stated above, OW and some cops or Treasured Hearts and cops, easy on the expectations, work well too. Very cozy and pleasant. These phero blends have a pleasant no pressure vibe.

You can try those in comparison to Compromising Positions (more assertive) to see what works best.

I'd skip days though. Don't hit him with a phero blend every night, that could be more exhausting.

You guys are touching on something very important here. I too have found that I can't cover the fact that I'm stressed. No matter what sexual blend I wear, I will not get any hits and barely any self-effects if I'm stressed. And since I have adrenal fatigue, and don't cope well with just 'day to day' stress, it forces me to do a lot of self care and be honest with myself as to whether what I'm shooting for is even good for me that day. In the last few days, I've started focusing more on staying calm and grounded than projecting a sexy vibe...and that ultimately leads me to projecting a sexy vibe :) Fascinating stuff.

You guys are touching on something very important here. I too have found that I can't cover the fact that I'm stressed. No matter what sexual blend I wear, I will not get any hits and barely any self-effects if I'm stressed. And since I have adrenal fatigue, and don't cope well with just 'day to day' stress, it forces me to do a lot of self care and be honest with myself as to whether what I'm shooting for is even good for me that day. In the last few days, I've started focusing more on staying calm and grounded than projecting a sexy vibe...and that ultimately leads me to projecting a sexy vibe :) Fascinating stuff.

Its great (& smart) that you are following your intuition while learning new ideas here! I was so excited to experiment with pheros at first, that I didn't really take enough time to take personal (mental/stress) inventory each day before jumping right into something new. Not only can it "fail" you on some days, it can actually backfire and what worked for you Monday may not work at all by Friday - or so you think - the Phero doesn't change, but our bodies and environment certainly do.

What I have learned to love and appreciate about LP as much as the pheros is the ability to seek and find beautiful scents that comfort , inspire, arouse, focus, excite and relax... Scent can play such a huge role in our overall well-being and I am finding that some of Maras creations can actually improve my ability to tune in to my current reality, and then proceed with choosing a Phero to enhance it, or not.

LoveStruck,

That is very deep. I had an experience of applying Totem:Beaver in spray form and feeling like about 3 feet around me on all sides I was in the woods. Then I added a swipe of aja on my left wrist and suddenly I felt like there was a bees nest at my 11 o'clock. It was wild, like walking in 2 realities at the same time.

I'm also enjoying being able to spread my calmness and joy to others, relying more on the scent ingredients and intent than pheros. This is a big switch from the way I did it when I started. I'm finding less is more. A "dab" of cops or one spritz of something is better for me and doesn't overload my receptors and there's no rebound effect the next day. I used to try to hit DH with the strongest sexy blend I had, but now I prefer the subtle...and apparently so does he !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also enjoying being able to spread my calmness and joy to others, relying more on the scent ingredients and intent than pheros. This is a big switch from the way I did it when I started. I'm finding less is more. A "dab" of cops or one spritz of something is better for me and doesn't overload my receptors and there's no rebound effect the next day. I used to try to hit DH with the strongest sexy blend I had, but now I prefer the subtle...and apparently so does he !

The more is less approach to pheromones is often a "hard sell" to people starting out with pheromones especially. Everyone (including me) seems to have to do some kind of "massive over-dose" baptism by fire and at least one "everything but the kitchen sink" run to figure out it really does not work and probably does just the opposite of what you wanted.

Both my wife and my mom (who of course know my pheromone signature quite well on what is probably a unconscious more than conscious level, both looked at me funny for several days when I first wore pheromones around them. The look from my wife was almost like she thought there was another woman. Just the opposite effect of what I was looking for lol. So going in low and subtle with the pheromones especially at first would probably help lower this effect.

Honeycake, Bingo, I am indeed. And apart from getting to know my nose, I'm also getting to know what vibrations/energy the ingredients have. To totally overhaul / relearn one of my senses like this is a wonderful thing, potent stuff peoplez !!

The more is less approach to pheromones is often a "hard sell" to people starting out with pheromones especially. Everyone (including me) seems to have to do some kind of "massive over-dose" baptism by fire and at least one "everything but the kitchen sink" run to figure out it really does not work and probably does just the opposite of what you wanted.

Both my wife and my mom (who of course know my pheromone signature quite well on what is probably a unconscious more than conscious level, both looked at me funny for several days when I first wore pheromones around them. The look from my wife was almost like she thought there was another woman. Just the opposite effect of what I was looking for lol. So going in low and subtle with the pheromones especially at first would probably help lower this effect.

Yes, we have all done that at least once!!!

Now, I know my sweet spots with all of my regular-use blends, so I can just go for it without over-thinking the application amounts.

Likewise, QG. I remember when I first started wearing pheros, I took LFN out for a trial run and ended up visiting my mom. Well, all I can I say is that I got the most amazing DIHL reaction from her that could only be attributed to the phero. It was really funny, because I don't think I've ever seen that look on my mom's face!

I just wanted to say I am learning so much from you all in this thread; so I just wanted to pop my head in and say thanks for the wonderful insights you all are sharing :D