Sugared Magnolia

Beccah

AD1-SugMagnolia.jpg

Sugared Magnolia

* A trio of magnificent magnolia oils, sweetened and rounded with powdered, pink, white and brown sugars.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.

• 6 months later...

Magnolia is one of my favorite flowers. I used to run and there was this park that had Magnolia trees on one side. When I passed them, the scent was intoxicating. Fresh, and clean, and just beautiful. (I live in California, and this was early morning.. I've never experienced the hot humid sultry Southern evening with Magnolias - maybe someday, lol)

This perfume when wet, is different from that smell. It's even different from the feel I get in my Blue Magnolia PE. I think the pink and brown sugars give it a different feel. As it dries down, the flower itself comes out more, but unfortunately, it does fade on me rather quickly - about 30 mins is all I get before it's just a soft sweetness.

Magnolia is also one of my favorite flowers. Anything with it in it is an instant scent memory for me, becasue i did grow up with it around. This sugared is very true. I actually don't get much sweetness, just a slight powderiness from the powdered sugar. Otherwise, it is very much like the flower. I wasn't a fan of it on my skin alone, but i have been toying with this with some othered sugareds, and it is divine!!! Great for the spring!!

• 4 months later...

Usually can't 'do' Mag... goes really loud on me. However, I got a decant of this from Bella and in a WTH moment dabbed it on - the sugared factor really does take the edge off. Not that I'd wear it alone, but I might be able to blend this one pretty easily.

I really need this now that I love the Mag FC so much. !!! anyone .. can you compare the two?

• 11 months later...

I love that Sugared Magnolia starts with a hit of tart, sweet floral. The caramelized sugariness (now a word) becomes more noticeable when the magnolia enters its creamier stage during wear. I enjoy wearing this fragrance on its own, but can imagine that it would enhance many a perfume

• 8 months later...