Sugared Red Musk

Beccah

AD1-SugMuskRed.jpg

Sugared Red Musk

* I combined a duo of dark Red Musk attars from India and Egypt. As they are attars, they have a sandalwood base and a sensual, smokey exotic incensey quality. Added to the musks is my five sugar blend, this time with an emphasis on the brown. A perfect scent for seduction!

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • RED MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 1 month later...

This is a very nice musk scent. It is unisex although a little more on the sweeter/female side on my skin. But it can certainly smells very good and can be worn by a guy. On me, it is just a little sweet, but certainly not as sweet as some men's commercial colognes I have tried - ie Burberry Brit comes across as very sweet on my skin and this is not as sweet as that. A guy could easily use this in conjunction with just about any scent to give an added dimension or use it in conjuntion with some of the spicy sugared scents and make something really interesting. This is defnitely something I can work with.

On a woman this would be WOW. Just wow. Add in some SS4W and we might not get to the restaurant.

ETA: This is just a little sweeter than sugared black musk.

Edited by quietguy

• 4 months later...

Unnhh... I love this!! :burning-heart:

Now, I have long been a red musk lover. I discovered that fact while working my way through another indie perfume company's vast catalog. But Sugared Red Musk is UH-MAZING. It is absolutely perfect on its own. I can't wait to pair this with LFN. (I'd try SS4W, QG, but I don't have that in UN ;) ) But I can see trying some other combos - maybe Sugared Bonfire, Sugared Cream, Sugared Frank & Myrrh?

This is soft heat! A little sweet, a little resinous. A gauzy red veil of warm, sensual heat.

IMO, It calls for LFN. I'd love to get this in spray.

This is very pretty on it's own. I also like it with "Sugared Lilly of the Valley". I like it with Sugared Pineapple, probably because the SP is also soft and gauzy on my skin.

I'd try it with sugared coconuts too :)

• 4 months later...

This is really pretty. If sugared black musk is like a leather bustier, then the red musk is something silky and slinky. It's a little sweeter and a lot "warmer." I got a much-coveted husband compliment on it within 10 minutes of putting it on (he rarely notices my perfume choice so I always make a note of it when it happens :P ) It's a soft scent so I don't know how well it would cover it, but I'd love to try it with Blatant Invitation.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is lighter than I expected. It has the resinous quality but this is definitely sweeter than the black musk. I'm glad I ordered the 10 ml because this is my new favourite. It has a presence but it's inviting and enticing to come closer for a deep, long sniff. I'd like to try this with Sugared Coconuts, Sugared Figs or Sugared Cocoa Butter.