Sugared Plumeria

Beccah

AD1-SugPlumeria.jpg

Sugared Plumeria

* A trio of gorgeously lush tropical plumeria oils, combined with sugars of pink and white. A scent that instantly transports you to an island getaway. Combines fabulously with other tropical notes such as pineapple, coconut, magnolia and banana, but wonderful worn alone as well.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Hawaii on vacation this year. On every island, a constant breeze wafted the most wonderful scent and this is what it smelled like--beautiful, sweet, soft plumeria! It is by no means high pitched, or strong, if you're worried about florals. It's just gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. My. God. This is heavenly. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation in Bermuda, having a slow stroll through the gorgeous frangipani. This is: paradisiacal vacation in a bottle. Very very lovely and entrancing... I think I might need a FB spray of this, so I can spritz it on my hair... and then my hair can smell lovely and entrancing LOL...

Edited by Silkilocks

• 5 months later...

As many of you know, there are few florals that I can wear. Plumeria is one of them and this one is truly beautiful. Very exotic in a tropical sense. It's impossible for me to smell this without envisioning being somewhere with palm trees and white sand and turquoise water shimmering in the moonlight. Gorgeous! I had fun playing with layering and experimented with layering this with Sugared Coconut and OMG! So pretty!!! I am going to want a FB of this and Sugared Coconut when I have some extra $$$. I might need one of Pineapple too!

I agree with everyone - this is soooo good. And I don't like most florals. But as description says, it's not a floral-floral (paraphrasing).

I'm certain this would layer with many many things, and I will definitely try that - I am loving this solo. I keep huffing my wrist in adoration. I will probably re-apply and huff my wrist as I go to sleep tonight. :D

It reminds me of the happiness Beach Bunny brings me, but obviously they are quite different scents. But BBunny has plumeria in it. I've always loved this note but never had the opportunity to try it 'solo' before. I am in adoration.

As soon as I can, going for a large FB of this - perhaps in spray to splurge. But given my over zealousness with current NRs, it may have to wait a bit. This is also a mood uplifter for me. It's cold and dreary outside but this scent - happiness and tropical love.

I wasn't sure if I would love this one, as I've only experienced the mass market plumeria before. But this one is really pretty. I think it is a beautiful floral, not overwhelming, not pointy. I think I will keep this, to use this summer.

• 1 year later...

Once applied, Sugared Plumeria begins quite rich and fruity. During wear the perfume blooms on my skin, revealing more of the floral side, yet retaining the tartness. This fragrance is such a gorgeous tropical scent