Beccah

Sugared Pumpkin

AD1-SugPumpkin.jpg

Sugared Pumpkin

* A delicious autumnal treat, comprised of nine different pumpkin oils, plus caramellized, brown, white and pink sugars, to create the perfect lightly spiced pumpkin pie delight.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

Of course I would be the first person to review this. I have cucurbitophilia.

Anyway, this is an absolutely perfect balance of pumpkin, a dusting of spices and sugar. It has that almost molasses-y feeling of brown sugar to me, and I adore brown sugar. I'll eat those clumps of it straight from the bag. The a pumpkin note is very true to baked pumpkin without being choked by spices: warm, creamy, a little buttery, a little nutty. Like I said before there is just a hint of spice here and while I can amp spice it behaves the whole way through the drydown.

I am now doing a naked dance of joy that Sugared Pumpkin is no longer discontinued forever.

This was very light fleshy cooked pumpkin. I didn't get any spice. It is fresh feeling tho.

Out of the bottle...Hello butter! I actually did a double take and re sniffed before applying. The blast of butter was so true to form. It's a delicious sweet cooked pumpkin..light on the cinnamon ....perfect amount of nutmeg....it's the best buttery sweet pumpkin...ever. period.

Mmmm this is so good. It's nice that's it's not overwhelmed with spice. It's a buttery, nutty pumpkin with a tiny whisper of spice. It smells like pie filling.

A) I LOVE the sugars in this!

B) I love the straight up pumpkin with no spices fighting for center stage!

I think it's the caramelized brown sugar that I'm really liking too. This is SO complex, so much more complex than pumpkin and sugar. Mara is a GENIUS. 9 pumpkin oils - 3 sugars and all the magic that only the Potion Master can weave! Seriously, this is an awesome pumpkin blend and I could wear this solo just as easily as using it to spruce up something else. :heart:

:burning-heart:

Another winner!

This is beautiful stuff. Wet, before it hits my skin, I get a hit of butter smell...and something else that I can only describe as Pumpkin Liqueur! The moment it hits my skin, though, I get a wonderful bloom of spices. I love me some spices, and I do tend to amp them, but these are...what?...firm, yet...polite! :) After the spices relax back a little, this nommy, nutty, buttery, slightly sweet cooked pumpkin starts peeking out and gradually--ever so gradually--steals center stage from the spices. But they still all love each other. Hee! On way long drydown, it's still spiced cooked pumpkin deliciousness that slowly fades and leaves a whisper of it's glory in its wake. Am acquiring more of this ASAP.

:halloween-ghost::pumpkin2::challoween:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

It's so true! The spices don't drown out the pumpkin. I tend to amp spices sometimes, and when it happens, nothing else comes through except cinnamon :( Not so with this one. I like how you phrased it as "polite" :D because it's SO true for me - no amping at all. This is just DELISH!

I got this as a freebie. (Thanks Bella! :hearts0425: ) Even though I absolutely adore pumpkin, this wasn't on my list since I have so many of the pumpkiny scents. But this is the one thing that's missing from my collection. A sweet pumpkin scent that's lightly spiced. Just enough spice to help you identify that it's pumpkin but not enough so that you smell like straight pumpkin pie. I absolutely love it on its own, but I'm dying to try this with Sugared Pink Musk, ans soon as I find where that sneaky little bugger has run off to.

How have I not reviewed this??? LOL

This goes on as a buttery, sweet pumpkin. Not too much spice, although the spices do peek out more as it dries down. I love it!

It is excellent for adding a little more "Fall" to other scents. It smells wonderful on its own also but I do love it mixed with others...especially Molly's Forest Retreat. :D (I also got it as an extra. It was from a very nice lady with a fondness for black cats. :abfx: ) It is my favorite sugared of the few that I have.