Sugared Raspberry

Beccah

AD1-SugRaspberry.jpg

Sugared Raspberry

* Gorgeous sweet and syrupy raspberries, mixed with sweet pink berry sugars and a hint of brown sugar.

• RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 year later...

Woah, this is way sweet. A little too much so, for my tastes, at least to wear by itself (then again, I prefer some bitterness). However, this is AMAZING at adding at "brightening" more muted or subtle flavors. I mixed this one with a little PG, and (separately), Blushing Milkmaid. Nice combination, again, adds some "bright" to what is alone very warm, rounded, and rich.

Would probably go well with another layerable (though, this is my only, currently) like a strong chocolate, coffee, or bready note. Good mixer.

• 4 months later...

I cannot for the life of me figure why I've never reviewed this one. This is so true to raspberries that it makes my mouth water. It reminds me of eating sun ripened raspberries right off the plants on a sultry summer day. Not too bright yet not too black raspberry either. Raspberries are my second favorite food in the entire world. Blueberries are my favorite but it's really close. And even though this reminds me of eating raspberries, it's still this beautiful perfume. I love to blend this with other sugared scents. It's pretty perfect, if you ask me. :)

• 4 years later...

I like how this is mainly sweet but with a definite undercurrent of tartness, gives it a dimensional kind of feel in terms of more of a "real" smelling accord.  I actually don't get as much of the berry sugars like I do with the Sugared Berries one.  Looking forward to layering this with Chocolate Fudge and Roses! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co