Sugared Wisteria

Beccah

AD1-SugWisteria.jpg

Sugared Wisteria

* Exotic purple lovliness! Three kinds of beautiful Wisteria oils blended with cotton candy sugars of pink and blue, plus white and powdered sugars.

• WISTERIA ~ Welcoming of new person into your life. Youth, eloquence.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

This is gorgeous! An exotic, dusky, musky Royal Purple. Just a gorgeous scent.

Not your average floral. This is a musky floral that evokes an earthy (not dirty),almost humid feel.

No high pitch floral notes on me, grounded and floral/planty on my skin.

Don't let the "cotton candy" in the description fool you. It's not super sweet. A grown up floral, all woman!

Does wonderfully on it's own. Could go any direction you'd want tho. Make it darker and sexy with some Black or Red musk. Or, go brighter with one of the lighter scents.

I'll need more please! :D

This is such a foreign floral note to me. I first recall picking it out n Papal Purple.

There's something rich and "waxy" feeling about the smell to me if that makes ANY kind of sense :D

Thick and layered and lovely, like the thick cascading garlands they grow/hang in. There's nothing pointy or sharp about it at all to my nose or third eye. I could huff this all day!

• 1 year later...

Wow, wow, wow! This is the first sugared floral I have tried. Mara's sugared florals are amazing! I actually have problems handling floral scents, but the sugar tempers everything. The more I read her reviews, the more I think I actually seem to have the taste and skin chemistry of the lovely NuTrix who adorns this label.

This is a pungent (and I don't mean that in a bad way) floral, not piercing or pointy, but very there. I have never smelled wisteria, but I envision it's scent as a deep, dark, dusty purple. It almost smells like grape, the flavor, to me. Oh, and the wonderful sweet sugar makes it so good. Otherwise, I think the floral would be too much for me.

So I am with NuTrix, highly huffable, and I totally get her third eye expression because it happens to me, too. These sugared florals do not jab the third eye. I also have Sugared Orchids and Sugared Peonies. Both just as good.