Haven't Received A Shipping Notice (placed order 2 weeks ago)

Silkilocks

I placed my order in the same timeframe - I'm assuming because of the sale it's going to take a little longer due to the sheer volume of orders being processed at this time.

Yes, we are behind due to the sheer volume of orders. Especially those with custom items and new releases. Please be patient, we are working as fast as we possibly can. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your understanding!

• 1 month later...

Update:

So it finally arrived on Sept 5th, nearly 5 weeks after the order was placed. And I live in the US and hadn't ordered any custom items. That was sheer agony to wait for if for nearly 5 weeks... lol. But at least the sale went on until Sept 15, which allowed me just enough time to place one more order during the sale and thereby snag some more freebies! Now am waiting for a shipment notification on my Sept 15 order (fingers crossed that this one wont take 5 weeks...)

Almost every bottle in your order is being custom made for you sweetie.

Sprays are custom made per order..except for ones that are only offered in spray like Flying Potion.

Pheros are also made to order. There are too many variables to make them in advance.

Re the Sugars, they were not even being brewed until they were ordered, thus the earlier wait for those new releases. I anticipated brewing around 75 of the 125 offered, but it ended up that MORE than all of those were ordered, so I had a ton of brewing to do, and can only brew a limited number per day.

• 4 years later...
On 9/25/2014 at 3:00 PM, Potion Master said:

Almost every bottle in your order is being custom made for you sweetie.

Sprays are custom made per order..except for ones that are only offered in spray like Flying Potion.

Pheros are also made to order. There are too many variables to make them in advance.

Re the Sugars, they were not even being brewed until they were ordered, thus the earlier wait for those new releases. I anticipated brewing around 75 of the 125 offered, but it ended up that MORE than all of those were ordered, so I had a ton of brewing to do, and can only brew a limited number per day.

Just the thought that most bottles are custom made makes me extremely excited for my order to be shipped out! 🍫🌿