Silkilocks

Haven't Received A Shipping Notice (placed order 2 weeks ago)

HI I placed my order 2 weeks ago (Aug 4) and haven't received any shipping notice. Please advise on status, thanks!

Hi Silk, Usually during the same the turaround time is a bit longer, especially if you ordered custom items.

I think that the standard is 3 weeks ?

I placed my order in the same timeframe - I'm assuming because of the sale it's going to take a little longer due to the sheer volume of orders being processed at this time.

I haven't got mine either... I think it's prob chaos with the sale, so it'll prob take longer than usual:)

Yes, we are behind due to the sheer volume of orders. Especially those with custom items and new releases. Please be patient, we are working as fast as we possibly can. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your understanding!

OK, no problem-- thanks for letting me know!

Update:

So it finally arrived on Sept 5th, nearly 5 weeks after the order was placed. And I live in the US and hadn't ordered any custom items. That was sheer agony to wait for if for nearly 5 weeks... lol. But at least the sale went on until Sept 15, which allowed me just enough time to place one more order during the sale and thereby snag some more freebies! Now am waiting for a shipment notification on my Sept 15 order (fingers crossed that this one wont take 5 weeks...)

Silkilocks, We are nearing completion on your order now. It's a very large order with a ton of customizations so it does take a while for us to get thru them all. We appreciate your patience.

? I didnt customize anything. Just ordered sugared layerables, some UNs, and a couple of fragrance sprays. But glad to know it's nearly ready :)

Almost every bottle in your order is being custom made for you sweetie.

Sprays are custom made per order..except for ones that are only offered in spray like Flying Potion.

Pheros are also made to order. There are too many variables to make them in advance.

Re the Sugars, they were not even being brewed until they were ordered, thus the earlier wait for those new releases. I anticipated brewing around 75 of the 125 offered, but it ended up that MORE than all of those were ordered, so I had a ton of brewing to do, and can only brew a limited number per day.