Sugared Blueberry

Beccah

AD5-SugBlueberry-2.jpg

Sugared Blueberry

* Yummy blueberry preserves blended with cotton candy sugars of pink and blue, and touches of white too.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • BLUEBERRY ~ Protection, communication, peace, calm.

• 1 month later...

Wow this smells just like a gooey blueberry pie! I'm not much of a foody though, so I'm going to put it up for trade in the Trade Forum. But whoever is a foody and likes to eat blueberry pie, they're gonna love this one!

Edited by Silkilocks

That review was music to my ears, Silky! :D

I've been waiting to hear if this is more "candy necklace" blueberry or the super good stuff that Mara used in Mayberry which smelled soooooo real and delicious! Sounds like it's gonna be the good stuff! Wheee!

Ps: I'm on the label for this one now. :) I'm the blueberry BEAST! :P

Don't be shy on the reviews for this one y'all! I'm living vicariously till next tues. Just moved into our new house and can't order til next check.

• 8 months later...

How the butt nuts is it that I never reviewed this? I THOUGHT I did! Aiyiyi. Well sorry,I'll do it right now!

This here is the GOOD stuff! Its the MAYBERRY type of blueberry,which in short,is much more realistic than any other blueberry that I've sniffed in a perfume. Plump,juicy and still dotted with a bit of the water you used to rinse them off, and sprinkled lightly with clean white sugar which makes the whole top "sparkly",dig? Then,as this gorgeous top fades down,were left with a warm,jammy blueberry pie filling fragrance which lasts and lasts ALLLL day! This turned out very special! EXACTLY what I was hoping for! So,if you missed out on Mayberry this has that yummy blueberry note(no flour/pastry though,of course),or if your curious to see how WELL blueberry CAN be done in perfumery(I have smelled all sorts of WRONG versions over the years until smelling Mara's),check this out! Its fun,sparkly,juicy,jammy and delish,with FABULOUS staying power! :Emoticons0086:

• 5 years later...

I agree with Lori that this is very realistic, tart juicy blueberry sprinkled with sugar.  The sugariness does evolve over time but it never overtakes the fruit.  So wearable and huffable, I really enjoy this one!