Sugared Cherry Blossom

Beccah

• 5 months later...

I have just received my bottle of this, along with a few others (it's official I am addicted to LP), and I have had this on my wrist for about an hour now and I love it. It's sweet yet floral but warm floral, slightly creamy. My skin is, so far, not turning this into old lady floral which my skin is prone to do. I just smell of walking among the cherry blossoms on a wonderful spring day.

• 10 months later...

When I put this on, it was a tiny bit sharp. After dry down, it turns to a clean soapy cherry blossom scent to me. However, since I found LPMP, I noticed that certain scents smell differently according to my cycle. So I will probably try this one again in a week or so.

• 10 months later...

When I put this on, it was a tiny bit sharp. After dry down, it turns to a clean soapy cherry blossom scent to me. However, since I found LPMP, I noticed that certain scents smell differently according to my cycle. So I will probably try this one again in a week or so.

Gininfl, I'm considering this one; was it still a bit soapy to you when you tried it after your cycle? That wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me (I like soapy scents sometimes) I'm just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I went ahead and ordered this :P It does have a bit of soapiness on me as well--it's like a very chic cherry blossom soap you'd use at a high-end spa. I'd happily wear this alone but it will also layer well with other sugared florals. It's also very nice with Sugared Pink Musk!

• 5 months later...

This is a fresh, clean, almost soapy floral. It is ever so slightly pointy at application, like a soapy pointiness. The pointiness dissipates and a fresh floral remains. It may just be my imagination, but it does smell a tad bit like cherry. I bought this one so I could always have a Cherry Blossom scent since Bath & Body Works discontinued it. But this one is so much better.