Sugared Hay

Beccah

AD1-SugHay.jpg

Sugared Hay

* Who doesn't love the soothing scent of fresh mown hay? A perfect addition for your autumnal creations! I lightly blended gorgeous hay notes with sugars of every color, so it is wonderful worn alone, or will blend fabulously with autumnal fruits, berries, dried leaves, earth...imagine the possibilities!

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • HAY ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness.

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet, dry, crunchy fresh hay... what's more perfect for fall? It's exactly as it's described, with that lovely almost-honey note goin' on. I can't wait to pair with (sugared) apples, pears, earth - Lina's Autumn Leaves..etc. etc.! This makes the fall fiend in me very happy!

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm, this is tres elegante!! It's a very delicate, subtle, grassy hay. Palest straw in color, and if it were a musical note it would be quite high. I think as Katz said it will be lovely with fall fruits. It will brighten up any darker note.

I have Sugared Vetiver (speaking of darker notes) on my other hand and wow, these smell pretty amazing together! I also can't wait to try it with Leather.

• 5 months later...

Oh my golly! I am at grandma and grandpa's farm! I grew up in the Midwest and one of my favourite scents is freshly cut hay. I used to sneak up to the hay loft and watch the hay baler in action. On a warm day, the scent would carry in your clothes, and if you were lucky, grandma had hung sheets and cases to dry on the line. You'd drift to sleep in the feather bed with hay-scented breezes on fresh sheets and pillow cases.

Edited by Wanderlust

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have never thought I'd like a hay scent this much. It's a very pale straw color in my head, almost honey-like with crunchy sugar. I adore this. It's amazing to wear just on its one, but the combinations I'm thinking up will be great too! What a perfect sugared for Fall!