Sugared Lilies

Beccah

AD1-SugLilies.jpg

Sugared Lilies

* A big beautiful bouquet of assorted fragrant Lilies - Casablanca Lily, Madonna Lily and May Lily too - sweetened and smoothed with my blend of five sugars.

• LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, and breaks enchantments. Prosperity, happiness, wealth, excitement.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 5 months later...

This one was a tough sell for me because I'm not a big fan of floral scents on me (I'll take a bouquet any day though!) I was actually surprised because it wasn't overbearing or 'old lady' perfume-y. I found it more like the actually fresh cut lily smell, with a clandestine hint of fresh cut stems and green leaves woven within the fragrance. I would love to creatively layer this one with some other non-floral sugareds and see what morphs! Open to suggestions as I'm still in a learning curve. :witch02738:

Edited by LoveStruck

• 6 months later...

Lovestruck, I know you posted this awhile ago, but a few suggestions I think would be nice are: leather, birthday cake, white musk, oakmoss, greenery, black pepper,orchids & iris! :)

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...