Sugared Peony

Beccah

AD1-SugPeony.jpg

Sugared Peony

* Peonies have a beautiful fresh green-ness and a sweet floral pink-ness at the same time. A lovely fresh and girly scent, I sweetened up the bouquet a tad with complimentary sugars of pink and white.

• PEONY ~ Protective, used for exorcisms. Root is a substitute for Mandrake. Happy life, happy marriage.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 3 weeks later...

Once again, I am astounded how Mara can take something so simple and have it come across as something so complex. The depth in the Sugared Peonies is incredible! It is light, pink floral. Very feminine and like laying on a soft pink cloud. I think even people who struggle with florals will enjoy this.

• 10 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

I'm not a floral girl, but this one is nice because it reminds me of my childhood, because m grandma's garden was full of peonies...

IRL they smell ammmmmaaaaazzzzziing. My favorite real life floral scent next to freesia.

I realize this is The Most Useful Review Ever Written. I will be waiting patiently by the front door for the prizemobile.

IRL they smell ammmmmaaaaazzzzziing. My favorite real life floral scent next to freesia.

I realize this is The Most Useful Review Ever Written. I will be waiting patiently by the front door for the prizemobile.

Yes Tyvey. Do you want that in a lump sum payment or cash annuities? :moneyfairy13:

I am really curious about this one. It is pointy? I love how peonies look in real life but I don't remember them being fragrant.

LV I don't think it's pointy... the sugared version anyway. Next time we swap remind me to decant for you. I can't do a lot of florals - like Mag or Lily or (Big Honkin) Roses. But this one for some reason doesn't scream flower girl on me.

• 7 months later...

Finally got this. Swooned. Like someone made syrup of a truckload of peonies in the most glorious peak bloom. I want to drink it (surprise). Dare I say- it doesn't smell like the real thing - it smells BETTER - like, the Platonic ideal of a peony - and I am a HUGE peony fan - this may ruin actual peonies for me. I don't want to layer this with anything. I want to just smell like this all the time. I want to buy a twenty gallon industrial sprayer of this and keep my home drenched in the scent 24/7

• 2 months later...

I am not a floral person. I bought this along with Sugared Wisteria and Sugared Orchids in an attempt to recreate the sold out Secret Sweetness with Gotcha. But it is a great sugared floral on its own. I have never smelled real peonies so it's hard for me to describe. This Sugared is equal parts flower and stem in my nose. And the sugars make it a tolerable floral. Very bright and happy. I wore this to work the other day and going down the hall, another female co-worker said I smelled good .... like cinnamon. :huh: I have Sugared Cinnamon and they are not the same. Chalk it up to nose confusion I guess. As my husband said, "Scents are confusing!" :lol:

• 7 years later...

I'm a floral gal and this one does not disappoint, this one is amazing on its own or blended with Sugared Orchid. The staying power on this one is really great and I love that the sugar gives it more depth....If you love floral, try and grab a bottle of this one...