Sugared Sweet Pea

Beccah

AD1-SugSweetPea.jpg

Sugared Sweet Pea

* One of my favorite florals; moist, pink and green at the same time, and blended beautifully with white, pink and powdered sugars.

• SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, chastity, courage, strength.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

Very pretty, clean'ish and Au' natural greeny. Youthful and light. Really lifts my mood, and I feel awful today so it really says something that this is working so well. It's a little extra sunshine. You'll feel like wearing shorts & a tee.

I'm layering this with Sugared Linen today, nice combo. :D

• 4 months later...

Mara described it best, pink and green at the same time. I'm glad it's not like the sickly sweet Sweet Pea scents I've smelled before. This is great for early Spring, it gives it that fresh blossoming feel... everything is all new and growing.

Thanks to Bella got to try this. It is indeed pink and green on me swirled together but it's also VERY creamy! wears a little closer than I would have expected. I tried it very close to sugared pumpkin (also courtesy of Bella) and they are actually great together .. a homey snuggly friendly combo. Try eet :)

• 7 months later...

I got a sniffee of this and loved it as well! It has great staying power and is absolutely not too sheer to wear on its own. Not too sweet, either (another sugared scent actually gave me a monster migraine). Just sweet and youthful enough to be fantastic.