Sugared Tulips

Beccah

AD1-SugTulips.jpg

Sugared Tulips

* A fresh and innocent scent, delicate tulips paired with giggly pink and white sugars.

• TULIP ~ Love, perfection, protection, prosperity. Renewal of warmth, love, and hope.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 4 years later...

Spring has put me in a floral mood and I am going through my "Sugared Flowers" which Mara makes so palatable.  I wore this today along with some Orchid Rose BAM, so it may be a little skewed, but I find that pheros oomph a scent up for me.  This one just smells great in the bottle.  I have some tulips outside, but I never could place how they smelled -- I never thought tulips really had a smell.  When I applied this over the BAM, I got a fresh floral complete with stem.  Later it just turned into a pretty floral.  It's one of my favorites considering I bought it in the sale and had no clue what it smelled like.  It's drydown reminds me a lot of water lily but with less of the candy sweetness.  And it is not sharp and pointy at all.  My husband says "soap" again, but this "soap" is pretty darn special (and it does not smell like soap)!