Wax Melt Wish List?

We are running very low on wax melts and I plan to make more within the next 8 weeks or so, if I can.

I'm starting this thread so that I can get an idea of what everyone wants...more of something I made before or your own fresh ideas are all welcomed. I will do my best to accommodate requests and also take suggestions for which pheros you might like with which scents.

Please remember, that while I have a few hundred oils to make these from, that's not actually all that much compared to the thousands of perfume oils I carry. My palate is a lot more limited with candle oils. But I am sure you guys can think of some combos that I have not, so please, suggest away!

Thanks! :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of a citrus-melon-mint spa scent kinda thingy? Or would that be too fragile a scent for melts? I'd like a version of that kind of scent which isn't herbal, or overly so at least.

DRIVE BY FRUITING WITH OPEN WINDOWS!! YES, I AM SHOUTING!!!!

Also, I loved the NOX ones, but how about a bright red berry/cherry blend? With maybe a little teensy bit of spice in the background? Still Open Windows for choice of phero.

Man Cave with SS4M was popular with Mrs. QG

ETA: Sandy Bottom would make a great wax melt IMO but then again I love Sandy Bottom(s). :D

Edited by quietguy

:cat696:

For pheros, I would love a Focus one, great for studying ( icould see an aquatic or wood going great with that). Also anything good for socializing in a small group...Open Windows, Hearts, etc. For scents, maybe just the major categories....vanillas, honeys, aquatics, orientals, woodsy,.. that should give everyone something to pick from.

The weather's been so hot I've honestly been too nervous to order the wax melts through the mail, getting excited to think to think you'll have more to choose from soon

MY favorite blends from the last batch were the Treasured Hearts wax melts (tarts). This is an amazing phero for home and holidays. I went through the batch I bought last holiday season. Been dying for more. My second fav was the Open Windows tart. I can't remember the fragrance names but the scents were both good, the pheromones were great! Those were my top 2 out of all I tried.

I tried all except the tart with B2. That actually sold out while I was ordering. Being a fan of the Phero I'd love to get some with B2 and G2 if available.

It would be wonderful to have an uplifting serene blend in something with gentle woods and greenery, like Open Windows. A B2 blend with Lavender would be nice.

Also a "Get Happy" type of scent with TH would be amazing. Maybe a Snow Musk'ish thing for winter with Topper. :)

I don't mean exact copies, just the general idea or feel of those.

I will definitely be up for ordering some. :)

Edited by StacyK

Mara, I'm so psyched to hear this. I LOVE your wax melts! I am partial to Sugared Honeycomb myself. I really loved Summertime Sparkle and would be so happy to have a chance at getting some of either enhanced with Anol! Do you/can you enhance them with OCCO? Ambrosia would be beautiful as a home fragrance. Maybe some type of Tuberose blend? It is known to enhance euphoria and a blend like that enhanced with Anol/DHEAS? Wow! As for my own purposes, I would love some sort of calming, soothing fragrance enhanced with Balm Bomb or B2. Have you done that before? Also strawberry blends. Vanilla? I have long been searching for a really nice Honey Musk or Amber home fragrance! ETA, Just seeing that I am echoing some of StacyK's thoughts regarding feel good phero enhanced ones. Also for soothing fragrance, how does a Sugared Rose and Lavender sound to everyone?

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Mara,

I'd say the common theme we have here is: we all want more wax melts !!!

Winter is coming, windows will be closing, such a perfect time to enhance the 'inner space' of the places we live in, and our own 'inner spaces'. You have great intuition. I'm certain I will love something of whatever you come up with.

Oh - and I just noticed I typed windows/closing, maybe that's a subconscious hint at Open Windows...

I have tried several and loved them all!! The Holiday scent with Balm Bomb was great....as well as Garland and Lace! I know you don't have tranquility potion anymore (so I have hoarded these), but the spa scented with tranquility potion is fab also!! I use holiday spiced melts and candles all year.

Something I would love to have is the LP Pink with pheros or any pink sugar (like the NoCo Pink) with pheros. I have fallen in love with the Levitation scented spray potion (sugars, strawberry, orchid, etc)...

Phero wise....Alpha Androstenol, Lace, Balm Bomb, B2, G2 and Levitation or Open Windows!! Something with Mothers Little Helper might be great for moms to have...

Thank you so much, Mara, for making more of these!! I am down to my last 2-3 and was starting to panic..lol ;) For those of you who haven't tried them..they are fantastic!!! :D

I would love anything lavender foodie as Halo suggested but also like a manly lavender, one with a bit of leather or woods or oakmoss, cedar. - like Halo's lavender musk, I want my house to feel cozy and relaxing and safe.

Also something velvety like a starry night.. like the amber in Special Delivery, some Orchids, French Musk. something sexy but cozy for night time.. I light candles and tarts daily.. and I love my foodie ones, but sometimes you want to bring the outdoors inside..

I would also love something smokey- The smoke from Alumette, the Musk from French Musk and Marshmallow.. so my house can smell like a hot burning slutty marshmallow

Lavender bakery type. Zucchini bread. Lavender vanilla.

Yes! Purple puff type with balm bomb pleeeaaase!

I also *ADORE* the winter woody scent with alpha/beta.

I love the banana bread scent and caramel apple and the chocolate g2 one :)

As for new ideas, blueberry pie?

a chocolate-espresso scent, or something chocolate mint?

bread and strawberry jam?

A bedtime melt, something like pillow stuffing or essential bliss?

Ice cream sundae-vanilla ice cream and marshmallow fluff with a chocolate sauce, or the same with peaches?

Cinnamon-peach crumble?

Vanilla mint? As simple as it is, this is one of my fave candle scents.

Pinky pink-pink :) pink sugary bubblegummy pinkness.

Coconut-patchouli.

Okay, I'm done!

Omg violet!! Chocolate violet creams! That would be amazing!!

And! What if you had a kind of sugared line? Marshmallow or vanilla (and other) base melts with pheros in and then single scent wax chips or melts without phero to add extra scent in? A mix up personalised combo thing?!

Has anyone requested coffee-based ones yet? Like coffee/cinnamon, coffee/vanilla, etc. I'd love that for fall/winter with a "happy" phero!

Any chance of something like Lina's Autumn Leaves? OMG would that be fab!

Has anyone requested coffee-based ones yet? Like coffee/cinnamon, coffee/vanilla, etc. I'd love that for fall/winter with a "happy" phero!

Any chance of something like Lina's Autumn Leaves? OMG would that be fab!

Yes!! Also I'm seconding the lavender/purple puff/big easy type of scents..

I like the burnt marshmallow idea and Autumn leaves! How about a spicy Chai or coffee for a coffee house feel? Or a man smell type like Tonka Musk? And Autumn-y scents like, Caramel Apples, Pomegranate/Marshmallow, Fireplace type, pumpkin sugar donuts... Spicy cinnamon.

The purple puff/lavender ones sound great too.

What do you think of a citrus-melon-mint spa scent kinda thingy? Or would that be too fragile a scent for melts? I'd like a version of that kind of scent which isn't herbal, or overly so at least.

Ditto what Luna said... And it's safer for me to have this kind with the males (& their friends) around, so I don't get the melodramatic "GAWD mom what IS that?!" (as spoken through their hand cupped over their mouth) which nearly always happens when I burn a more perfume-y scent. I like the idea of the lighter more unisex melt - if as Luna said - it's not too 'fragile'.

ETA: Foodies are usually well-received around here too... love CinnaMel's suggestion of a cinnamon-peach crumble. Apple, pumpkin and straight spice smells are (IMO) so overdone in the fall by everyone.

Also... I was in a boutique in Washington (D.C) in June and they had a wax melt going that my husband thought was incredible - the owner couldn't remember the 'brand' but said the scent was Black Walnut & Leather. It stuck in my mind because I had never heard anyone use "leather" in a scent before LP.

Edited by LoveStruck

Coffee is a great home scent. I have an older Yankee Candle that's a great coffee scent. The scent is invigorating, add A'nol, wow! I'll pre order those!

I like the zucchini bread idea that Halo had... Banana Bread is great but so 'yesterday', lol

Anything with lavender but not TOOO flowery /girly so that we martyrs living with the Y's can have our cake & eat it too.

And I'm still loving Luna's idea of the citrus-melon-mint if you can make it work for a melt. She always has good ideas so sounds like a good challenge that you could easily master, Mara.

Edited by LoveStruck

I'd love a unisex melt like Ilori, Sandy Bottom or Steamy Daydreams. Those all are uplifting blends that everyone around my house can seem to agree on.

On a wintery note, one of my favorite après ski moments was sitting out on the deck of the lodge watching the sun go down... The bar had a simple drink called The North Face which was a mixture of milk & bittersweet hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint schnapps. So many patrons would be drinking them that you could smell the rich chocolate mint as soon as you walked out on the deck.

Another Fav was the same bittersweet hot chocolate with a shot of Hot Damn! Hot cinnamony chocolate heaven! I'd love either of those in a melt!

Edited by LoveStruck