Wax Melt Wish List?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of being simplistic here, I would love LP Original in a wax melt. I would swear off "generic" scented candles permanently if I knew I could have that year round. Add any pheros you want, I would just love to have it as my (& my home's) signature scent.

At the risk of being simplistic here, I would love LP Original in a wax melt. I would swear off "generic" scented candles permanently if I knew I could have that year round. Add any pheros you want, I would just love to have it as my (& my home's) signature scent.

Oooh..LP Original wax melts??? I would love my home to smell like LP Original!!!

Me too, me too!!

Yay for more wax melts!

I was sad I couldn't have ordered more when I was putting together my sale order because I live for Winter Holiday w/BB and Sweet Pumpkin and Banana Bread w/TH.

They are scents everyone likes and the phero's are extremenly useful when we have family over or I'm being all perimenopausal.

I would love one that smells like a "hawaiin suntan" lotion w/Open Windows

(edited to change Winter Woody to Winter Holiday)

Edited by livinlavidacabo

I still have a couple of Love Potion wax melts w/OW. Yes, you all want your house to smell like Love Potion original. It's fantastic to have people over when your home smells so warm & inviting :)

I probably shouldn't post this (and no tomato throwing please) - but I don't like pumpkin stuff - maybe bc fall makes me sad bc summer is gone when it arrives. And this summer went toooo fast. And everywhere I go, halloween stuff is up - WTH - I love Halloween holiday but it's still 85 degrees or so here! <rant over> Summer is still here dangit!

My scent wants would be Lady Vs Sweet Pussycat, Beach Bunny & Surfer Dude, Buttercream Peach (NOCO), LP Pink. (No real surprises from me, I haven't strayed far from my comfort zone.)

Pheros - agree that OW would be awesome - though I haven't tried, love the intent and what it would do for the room/ home.

Anything that lightens up dreary dark cold days (I def don't like Winter at all, can get miserable). Uplifting scents and pheros would be very welcomed. I just think everyone 'does' the pumpkin, cinnamon spice thing - guess I'm like a Fall Grinch. But, if there had to a fall 'pie' scent - Prophetic Pie would be pretty cool bc it's so comforting and intent is spot on.

ETA: Adding Prophetic Pie above made me think of pie - it would be awesome to have like a cherry pie scent, lemon meringue pie scent, blueberry pie... YUMMMM.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Fall makes me sad bc summer is gone when it arrives. And this summer went toooo fast. And everywhere I go, halloween stuff is up - WTH - I love Halloween holiday but it's still 85 degrees or so here! <rant over> Summer is still here dangit!

Anything that lightens up dreary dark cold days (I def don't like Winter at all, can get miserable). Uplifting scents and pheros would be very welcomed. I just think everyone 'does' the pumpkin, cinnamon spice thing - guess I'm like a Fall Grinch

Hahaha Beach Goddess-- you and I are Fall Grinch soulmates! I always get so sad and upset when Fall arrives, because I never want to let go of Summer! And Winter is even worse than Fall. I'm a Spring/Summer person definitely. I can never get excited about all those traditional Fall scents.

Hahaha Beach Goddess-- you and I are Fall Grinch soulmates! I always get so sad and upset when Fall arrives, because I never want to let go of Summer! And Winter is even worse than Fall. I'm a Spring/Summer person definitely. I can never get excited about all those traditional Fall scents.

Silkilocks,

Yes - we *are* Fall Grinch soulmates! Glad I'm not alone - was worried @ posting that I might upset someone, which I wouldn't want to do.

There must be a few others of us... maybe? I am hoping for some lighter scents or summer/ troppo to remind me of the Sun and it will be coming back out. Winter is worst for me too, in so many ways. I like holidays and festivities but could do without the cold which is against my nature (seriously, born a spring/ summer girl).

So easy breezy tropical with some lightening happy pheros to keep my grinch at bay would be awesome. :D

Lol fall grinch soulmates :) I've never lived where winter gets *really cold. I used to live in Cali. Now I live in Az, and I'm SOOO over 115 degree days. I can't wait for fall/winter. I can't complain, our winter ls here doesnt go much lower than 50 during the day. I'm so excited for sweaters and pumpkin flavored treats, Halloween and cooler weather!

Lol fall grinch soulmates :) I've never lived where winter gets *really cold. I used to live in Cali. Now I live in Az, and I'm SOOO over 115 degree days. I can't wait for fall/winter. I can't complain, our winter ls here doesnt go much lower than 50 during the day. I'm so excited for sweaters and pumpkin flavored treats, Halloween and cooler weather!

I totally understand - I lived in TX for about 8 years and the dry triple digit heat for like 6 months out of the year was one reason I moved back to east coast. Though I'm in the south - it still gets cold (cold for the south, gets down to and below freezing) and very dreary. I'm near the beach so the humidity in the air makes everything feel like a bad wicked cold. And it rains a LOT more in the colder seasons. Winter ON the beach is harsh as the wind whips cold misty air off the water. And certainly no swimming in the ocean after midSept or so. With tourists gone, everything is less lively all around.

I was born disliking cold weather - it's literally in my blood to love spring and summer (esp summer, I'm a June baby). If the TX sun didn't rip through everything (it IS stronger in that part of country) including ruining my skin due to lack of humidity and evil sun blasts, I would have stayed longer, but the ocean (and pretty clean beaches) was too far away. Luckily my skin sucked moisture back into itself within like 2 weeks after I moved back to east cost.

Totally off-topic - sorry - feel free to move or delete section if needed. Just wanted to explain origin of my Fall Grinch. I honestly can't help it - most cold days make me miserable. :(

Back on topic - In addition to troppo scents (BB&SD? :D), Lady V's Sweet Pussycat, Wafting Coconut Creamy Frothy scents and the Fruit pie (cherry) scents suggested (no pumpkin for me pls - I know others love it) - what about a crisp linen clean scent - something with notes that actually do 'clean' the air but doesn't smell like a cleaning product, just crisp, clean, brightens up the home's aura. Obviously I need and love scent therapy during cold months. And phero therapy too.

What about a red velvet cupcake scent??? Maybe also an erbal one. I know someone who would love that one. What about a jungle scent?

Something that smells like a storm, bananas, rain, leaves, maybe some coconut. Fuck I've been watching way too much Naked and Afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

What about a red velvet cupcake scent??? Maybe also an erbal one. I know someone who would love that one. What about a jungle scent?

Something that smells like a storm, bananas, rain, leaves, maybe some coconut. Fuck I've been watching way too much Naked and Afraid.

Um, YUM!!!

I had a random thought last night about scents - thought I'd post here - but would work for a LP or body butter or anything - what about black forest cheesecake dripping with cherries? That's kind of a darker scent for colder months, but with cheeriness of cheesecake and cherries.

Thoughts? Or maybe it my subconscious was telling me to indulge more in desserts, but I'd rather smell like it than it eat and have to work it off. :D

Since I would love to get some man pheros (for my man...) to spice up the bedroom without actually divulging my secret to him yet :Emoticons04277: , I would love some wax melts spiked with men's pheros, like the SS4M :rolleyes:

Edited by phergineer

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to take me at least a month, I am afraid. Sorry for the wait. I have to buy burners and tables and drop cloths because I realized I cannot do this in my kitchen here, like I used to in Hollywood. I am either going to have to set it up to do it outside, or, if we get the store, I will set up in the studio we built here as the contents will be moving to the store. I am waiting to find out how much gear I need to purchase to make it happen. Again, my apologies for the wait. It really is in the forefront of my mind, I will get to it as soon as I can work out the logistics.

Ah this is rotten of me but...I'm REALLY hoping for a Hocus Pocus Focus potion. Already said that a few weeks back :( sorry

Focus burnout in my household seems to set in after Christmas.

• 1 month later...
Guest cutie.pie

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! Just got them all copied out. Got all the supplies - waxes, oils, tables, burners, dropcloths, etc. I am blending oils tonight and the melting will begin tomorrow! Weee! :D

Yay!! So far, I've tried 3 wax melts and loved them! Can't wait for the new ones! :)

Edited by cutie.pie

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! Just got them all copied out. Got all the supplies - waxes, oils, tables, burners, dropcloths, etc. I am blending oils tonight and the melting will begin tomorrow! Weee! :D

so exciting can't wait to see the new creations!

A heads up: I had to change the way we are listing wax melts on Etsy. Now, the Pheromone Enhanced Melts will sell as 2 for $5.00, and the plain Fragranced Wax Melts will sell as 3 for $5.00.

Apologies for having to do it this way, but Etsy has hidden automatic re-listing fees we were not aware of, and it makes selling anything for less than $5.00 not cost effective.

I apologize that you have to buy them in sets now, rather than one at a time, but on the upside, they still cost the same for the Phero'd ones and the regular Fragranced ones come out a little less expensive.

I've started on the melts and will be working on them all week. Will come back and ask your opinions on phero-pairings in a little bit.

Apologies for having to do it this way, but Etsy has hidden automatic re-listing fees we were not aware of, and it makes selling anything for less than $5.00 not cost effective.

I've started on the melts and will be working on them all week. Will come back and ask your opinions on phero-pairings in a little bit.

It's always something with these site, isn't it? :Emoticons04269: It's all good, though - we understand. Looking forward to your thoughts as always.

Ok, I need some feedback here, please. Want to know what pheros you would like paired with which scents. Thanks for your input! :)

I have already done these:

Love Potion (Original) + Gotcha

Spa Mint + Balm Bomb

• Lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, frankincense, myrrh.

Aloha! + Alpha-Nol

• Pineapple, coconut, coconut oil, plumeria, gardenia.

Sweet Caramel Apple + Treasured Hearts

• Apples, caramel, vanilla extract, brown sugar.

Currantly Incensed + Sexpionage

• Black currant, nag champa.

Garland + Lace

• Gingerbread, eggnog, vanilla, caramel, spice, patchouli.

The following oils are blended and ready to go, but I need to know what phero pairings you would prefer:

Winter Woody + (?)

• Cedar, sandalwood, cranberry, sweet pipe tobacco, patchouli, amber, vanilla.

Nox + (?)

• Blackberry, vanilla, amber, patchouli.

Sugared Resins + (?)

• Amber, patchouli, frankincense, myrrh, brown sugar, caramel, maple.

Sugared Magi + (?)

• Figs, frankincense, myrrh, sugars. amber.

LP: Black + (?)

Tonka Berry + (?)

• Tonka, vanilla extract, blackberry, mulberry, red currant, black currant, pomegranate, cedar.

Lemon Cake (formerly Yule Snuggle) + (?)

• Lemons, vanillas, butter, sugars.

Purple Puff + (?)

• Lavender, marshmallow, vanilla, sugar.

Lavender/Cedar/Musk – Manly Lavender + (?)

• lavenders, cedar, leathers, musk, vanilla, oak moss.

Irish Coffee + (?)

* Coffees, chocolate, caramel, vanilla extract, cream, bourbon, rum.

The Irish Coffee one is totally friggin' amazing. It smells completely real in the bottle. Izzy's eyes were rolling back in his head when he sniffed it. The Purple Puff one came out fabulous too.

Yeah, so the thing is, that almost everyone is suggesting Open Windows and BB/B2, and I'm fine just adding those over and over to everything if that's what people really want, but I am inclined to offer more of a variety unless told otherwise. Thoughts?

I love G2 and Levitation, Super Sexy, Leather and also Topper....

Maybe Lemon Cake w/ Levitation....

Manly lavender w/Teddy Potion...

Tonka berry w/Leather...

LP Black w/LFN?

I know that several of us talked about using Leather and LFN around the house to get things done (before Mega Watt) and I'm thinking that since MW is still in testing stages you won't be using it? It would be a nice one to have if you could! :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

How about:

Lemon Cake + Perfect Match

Manly Lavender + Teddy potion

Irish Coffee + heart & soul or G2..not sure why "boozy coffee" is linked with "female bonding" in my mind...oh wait never mind :P (Honestly if it's THAT delish, I hope you will offer an unphero'd version of it too!)

Guest cutie.pie

How about:

Irish Coffee + heart & soul or G2..not sure why "boozy coffee" is linked with "female bonding" in my mind...oh wait never mind :P (Honestly if it's THAT delish, I hope you will offer an unphero'd version of it too!)

H&S is also a great idea! I love H&S :)