Wax Melt Wish List?

I second the Irish Coffee with Levitation and Lemon Cake with Mother's Little Helper.

ETA: Winter Woody with anything LOL....this is how I want my house to smell right now. If Mega Watt is ready to go it would be great to have that in something

Edited by seajammarket

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything foody with anything that will make the troll at work be a team player and fucking smile once in a while. Fucking bitch. Needs to get her carpet munched ASAP

Anything cozy that will make people at work buy me cupcakes and love me and tell me how charming and funny I am.

Anything foody that will make people at work shut the fuck up and get work done

Anything relaxing that will destress my husband and help him concentrate so he can study ( sex helps but he gets sleepy and too much coffee keeps him up all night )

Anything foody that will make me house clean itself

Anything foody that will help people at work laugh and have a good time

THE END

If I had to choose(also would love these unpheroed):

Winter Woody + perfect match, treasured hearts, or heart and soul (it sounds like a cuddly scent)

• Cedar, sandalwood, cranberry, sweet pipe tobacco, patchouli, amber, vanilla.

Nox + LFM or SS4W

• Blackberry, vanilla, amber, patchouli.

Tonka Berry + Levitation, Perfect Match, Heart & Soul

• Tonka, vanilla extract, blackberry, mulberry, red currant, black currant, pomegranate, cedar.

Lemon Cake (formerly Yule Snuggle) + Levitation, Treasured Hearts

• Lemons, vanillas, butter, sugars.

Purple Puff + Balm Bomb

• Lavender, marshmallow, vanilla, sugar.

Lavender/Cedar/Musk – Manly Lavender + Perfect Match

• lavenders, cedar, leathers, musk, vanilla, oak moss.

Irish Coffee + Levitation

* Coffees, chocolate, caramel, vanilla extract, cream, bourbon, rum.

Ok, I need some feedback here, please. Want to know what pheros you would like paired with which scents. Thanks for your input! :)

I have already done these:

Love Potion (Original) + Gotcha

Spa Mint + Balm Bomb

• Lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, frankincense, myrrh.

Aloha! + Alpha-Nol

• Pineapple, coconut, coconut oil, plumeria, gardenia.

Sweet Caramel Apple + Treasured Hearts

• Apples, caramel, vanilla extract, brown sugar.

Currantly Incensed + Sexpionage

• Black currant, nag champa.

Garland + Lace

• Gingerbread, eggnog, vanilla, caramel, spice, patchouli.

The following oils are blended and ready to go, but I need to know what phero pairings you would prefer:

Winter Woody + (?)

Nox + (?)

Sugared Resins + (?)

• Amber, patchouli, frankincense, myrrh, brown sugar, caramel, maple.

Sugared Magi + (?)

• Figs, frankincense, myrrh, sugars. amber.

LP: Black + (?)

Tonka Berry + (?)

• Tonka, vanilla extract, blackberry, mulberry, red currant, black currant, pomegranate, cedar.

Lemon Cake (formerly Yule Snuggle) + (?)

Purple Puff + (?)

Lavender/Cedar/Musk – Manly Lavender + (?)

Irish Coffee + (?)

Winter Woody + something like B2.2 or Teddy BB?

Nox + Perfect Match?

Sugared Resins + LFN?

Sugared Magi + LFM?

LP Black + Leather?

Tonka Berry + TMI or True Confessions?

Lemon Cake + Heart & Soul or Lace?

Purple Puff + G2?

Manly Lavender + SS4M or Charisma?

Irish Coffee + Topper or Levitation?

k, I need some feedback here, please. Want to know what pheros you would like paired with which scents. Thanks for your input! :)

I have already done these:

Love Potion (Original) + Gotcha OMG!!! YES PLEASE!!!!

Spa Mint + Balm Bomb Another YES vote here!

• Lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, frankincense, myrrh.

Aloha! + Alpha-Nol

• Pineapple, coconut, coconut oil, plumeria, gardenia. NICE!!!!

Sweet Caramel Apple + Treasured Hearts

• Apples, caramel, vanilla extract, brown sugar.

Currantly Incensed + Sexpionage YES, YES, YES!!!! :)

• Black currant, nag champa.

Garland + Lace

• Gingerbread, eggnog, vanilla, caramel, spice, patchouli.

The following oils are blended and ready to go, but I need to know what phero pairings you would prefer:

Winter Woody + (?)

Nox + (?)B2.2?

Sugared Resins + (?)

• Amber, patchouli, frankincense, myrrh, brown sugar, caramel, maple.

Sugared Magi + (?)

• Figs, frankincense, myrrh, sugars. amber.Levitation?

LP: Black + (?)LFN? More Sexpionage?

Tonka Berry + (?)Teddy Man?

Lemon Cake (formerly Yule Snuggle) + (?) Levitation?

Purple Puff + (?) LACE? or B2.2?

Lavender/Cedar/Musk – Manly Lavender + (?)

Irish Coffee + (?)

I had NOX that had either B2 or TH in them....they were great.

Would like to see bunches with TH......such a good blend for melts. The Sugared Resins with TH were very nice!

Open Windows also works really well in the melts.

I would kill for some Drive By Fruiting Melts with Open Windows.

Edited by Dolly

Guest cutie.pie

I'm going to put them up this weekend along with the new releases.

Thank you for letting me know! :)

Edited by cutie.pie

Guest cutie.pie

I got some nice ones, but sadly, if LP Original made an appearance in melt form, I missed out. :(

I think Mara said they will be up tomorrow, so I hope she isn't done yet with putting them up on etsy (not sure my grammar is right in this sentence) ;) I still hope to see something with G2.

I know you all are extremely busy....I started making my cart this morning and I know some tarts were added in the afternoon...I have been waiting for the others to check out..do you think they will be added tonight or tomorrow...should I pay for what I have already or wait? thanks :)

I started adding them last night, added a bunch more today, and will continue to add tonight thru tomorrow. I think I have another 6 or so to go.

Thanks for letting us know...I was starting to have flashbacks of September when I was waiting for the sale to load..lol ;) I even saw some extra tarts that weren't on your list!! woo hoo!!!! Thank you!!! :D

***I guess I should explain what I mean with flashbacks...I was so afraid I was going to miss the time when everything was loaded for the September Sale that I stayed glued to the computer the whole day...I know there are plenty of the tarts...it's just me and the OCD...and the fact that I'm a hopeless hoarder... :sleazy:

Edited by TheBirkeys

Guest cutie.pie

I just asked John and Mara for an invoice. I hope there will be some left for me! :D There is one with G2! I'm so happy!!! :)

Meanwhile I am waiting for all of them to be loaded and some are going to sell out while I'm waiting....I'm trying to be patient and nice but the truth is that I am miffed about spending my day yesterday checking to see if they had all been listed and one or two more and then no more....feeling a meltdown coming....

I usually don't complain on here, but right now I am so upset that I'm doing it...erase it if you like. I have been waiting for all of the tarts to be loaded so as not to make various orders as instructed by LPMP....meanwhile the tarts in my cart are disappearing..yes, a few are now sold out!!!!! So, while following instructions....I missed them......well, I am now to the point of saying "screw it...I will do without any" I am really disappointed in LPMP for not taking the time to load these in a timely fashion.....

Birkeys, you don't understand how all of this works. I have been loading them as fast as I can. I spent 12 hours on this yesterday so it's not a matter of "not taking the time". I too am surprised that people have been grabbing them up as I have been listing them. I am sorry you are disappointed.

I have another half dozen to do today. I will order more supplies today and make another round as soon as they get here.

Guest cutie.pie

STUPID QUESTION ALERT!

What if I'm wearing a phero and forget about it and then use a wax melt with a different phero, could I OD or something?

Any possibility of getting more Man Cave or is it too low a demand for it?

If they are spiked with a manly sexy phero, I'll take a bunch of Man Cave too! I would like to request 10-12 wax melts :)

I managed to snag the last 2 that were boosted with SS4M a few months ago...

These are SO worth the wait. Mara, I can only imagine the pace at which you are working to get these together for us and I just want to convey some appreciation and gratitude to you for *all* that you do. Thank you. Know how amazing you are. :kiss43:

STUPID QUESTION ALERT!

What if I'm wearing a phero and forget about it and then use a wax melt with a different phero, could I OD or something?

NOT a stupid question cutie.pie. I have had the same question myself, but I can honestly say that I have done this more than once with no problems. Not sure I *should* have done it, but I did. ;)

Birkeys, you don't understand how all of this works. I have been loading them as fast as I can. I spent 12 hours on this yesterday so it's not a matter of "not taking the time". I too am surprised that people have been grabbing them up as I have been listing them. I am sorry you are disappointed.

I have another half dozen to do today. I will order more supplies today and make another round as soon as they get here.

I'm sorry for venting ...Let me clarify what I am trying to say by "loading them in a more timely fashion"...what I am trying to say is that when you load the NRs on the home page they all come up at once...I'm not trying to say that you are not working hard because I know you all are always working long hours....I just watched my cart go from over 200.00 down to half of that in a matter of hours!!! I'm trying to wait so I won't be placing numerous orders or wanting to change mine after the new ones are listed...I shouldn't be getting so upset over fragrance tarts probably..

If you could make a second batch of the SO ones, that would be fabulous! I just noticed the LP originals were on there and they are already half gone...this is crazy!! (crazy for me, but I guess pretty nice for you! lol)