Wax Melt Wish List?

If they are spiked with a manly sexy phero, I'll take a bunch of Man Cave too! I would like to request 10-12 wax melts :)

I managed to snag the last 2 that were boosted with SS4M a few months ago...

Hmmm... on second thought, I would buy them even un-pheroed.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for venting ...Let me clarify what I am trying to say by "loading them in a more timely fashion"...what I am trying to say is that when you load the NRs on the home page they all come up at once...I'm not trying to say that you are not working hard because I know you all are always working long hours....I just watched my cart go from over 200.00 down to half of that in a matter of hours!!! I'm trying to wait so I won't be placing numerous orders or wanting to change mine after the new ones are listed...I shouldn't be getting so upset over fragrance tarts probably..

If you could make a second batch of the SO ones, that would be fabulous! I just noticed the LP originals were on there and they are already half gone...this is crazy!! (crazy for me, but I guess pretty nice for you! lol)

I really wanted to get some LP Original wax melts too, but I couldn't risk not getting the rest, so I just gave up on the former, and hoping I could maybe have one LP Original wax melt slipped into my pretty large order, or switched with one of the other melts :)

I'm sorry for venting ...Let me clarify what I am trying to say by "loading them in a more timely fashion"...what I am trying to say is that when you load the NRs on the home page they all come up at once...I'm not trying to say that you are not working hard because I know you all are always working long hours....I just watched my cart go from over 200.00 down to half of that in a matter of hours!!! I'm trying to wait so I won't be placing numerous orders or wanting to change mine after the new ones are listed...I shouldn't be getting so upset over fragrance tarts probably..

If you could make a second batch of the SO ones, that would be fabulous! I just noticed the LP originals were on there and they are already half gone...this is crazy!! (crazy for me, but I guess pretty nice for you! lol)

I totally understand. The LP site was designed specifically for us, and gives me the option of programming everything then flicking the switch to make them go LIVE. If Etsy has this option, I have not found it yet. I am brand new to the site, only been here less than a month, so I have been putting them up in bunches as they are ready to ship. You are probably correct that I should have waited until all of them were done and just list them all at once. With everyone off this last week, I had to juggle the jobs of 3 people, so was just doing things in shifts as best as I could.

I have some singles of a few of the sold out ones and others....ones that didn't have an even number. I was going to post them as a "sampler set" but I am saving them for you, if you want them.

So much for a Thanksgiving *break*, eh? Mara - you always go above and beyond! I'm completely stoked that you're even MAKING these again, and they are no doubt, a HUGE PITA!

Well, the break was for everyone else, not me. I took a few hours off on Thanksgiving but that's it, lol. Once I get in the groove with the melts they are fun to make. It's just the set up and prep that takes a long time. In this case I had to order tables, drop clothes and the burners, which have worked out great. The amount of OMG MESS I am making makes me glad that I went through the trouble! I only have the room and time to make about 6 diff types per day (2 each session) and then there's the cooling time wait in between each sesh. I am back to mixing more oils and then another round with the wax..,then making labels and printing and packaging and posting, and around again! :)

Mara, a huge thank you for all of the hard work you have put into these (especially since this was supposed to be vacation). I am glad you are going to make more. I was feeling guilty for buying as many as I did and thinking I need to offer folks here some of the ones I purchased. I bought a lot of little melt warmers and decided to expose some of my non LPMP friends to the phero tarts as Christmas gifts. Let me know if you need to take some of the ones I purchased to fulfill the wants of the forum members.

Well, the break was for everyone else, not me. I took a few hours off on Thanksgiving but that's it, lol. Once I get in the groove with the melts they are fun to make. It's just the set up and prep that takes a long time. In this case I had to order tables, drop clothes and the burners, which have worked out great. The amount of OMG MESS I am making makes me glad that I went through the trouble! I only have the room and time to make about 6 diff types per day (2 each session) and then there's the cooling time wait in between each sesh. I am back to mixing more oils and then another round with the wax..,then making labels and printing and packaging and posting, and around again! :)

I'm envisioning a squirrel...

I went through 80 pounds of wax for this bunch, but just ordered 200 pounds more. So everyone will get to try everything they want eventually. I apologize for underestimating the demand.

Well, the break was for everyone else, not me. I took a few hours off on Thanksgiving but that's it, lol. Once I get in the groove with the melts they are fun to make. It's just the set up and prep that takes a long time. In this case I had to order tables, drop clothes and the burners, which have worked out great. The amount of OMG MESS I am making makes me glad that I went through the trouble! I only have the room and time to make about 6 diff types per day (2 each session) and then there's the cooling time wait in between each sesh. I am back to mixing more oils and then another round with the wax..,then making labels and printing and packaging and posting, and around again!

Sweet Mother of Pearl ... you are one of the hardest working people I know.

Also just posted Man Cave w/ SS4M.

Thank you!!

Mara, a huge thank you for all of the hard work you have put into these (especially since this was supposed to be vacation). I am glad you are going to make more. I was feeling guilty for buying as many as I did and thinking I need to offer folks here some of the ones I purchased. I bought a lot of little melt warmers and decided to expose some of my non LPMP friends to the phero tarts as Christmas gifts. Let me know if you need to take some of the ones I purchased to fulfill the wants of the forum members.

SJM, you are *awesome*!!! Threefold blessings to you for being such a nice person! :magicstick:

I totally understand. The LP site was designed specifically for us, and gives me the option of programming everything then flicking the switch to make them go LIVE. If Etsy has this option, I have not found it yet. I am brand new to the site, only been here less than a month, so I have been putting them up in bunches as they are ready to ship. You are probably correct that I should have waited until all of them were done and just list them all at once. With everyone off this last week, I had to juggle the jobs of 3 people, so was just doing things in shifts as best as I could.

I have some singles of a few of the sold out ones and others....ones that didn't have an even number. I was going to post them as a "sampler set" but I am saving them for you, if you want them.

I am so sorry, Mara...I'm feeling very selfish right about now....I know almost nothing about working with computers..I saw one in school that my teacher had but we weren't allowed to touch it...in college I took one course, but that was back in the 80's so you can imagine how much that helps me today! It takes me months to learn the programs for jobs!! lol Thank you so much for working during your holiday and for your offer! I would love to have them, unless there is someone else who needs them for the holidays and in that case I would be happy to wait for the new batches (I still have a few Garland and Lace left for this time of year)..:)...I should have known that you would take care of us by making more because you always go above and beyond to keep us happy!! :D

Thank you Mara for all your hard work. You are an angel. Believe me I would not spend $24.95 on a 1/3 ounce of perfume oil unless both the oil was sublime AND the customer service was its equal, and that is definitely LPMP. For me these are luxury purchases to be sure and you make your customers feel as special as your offerings :) I'm just reading this thread shaking my head in amazement because I would have totally hulked out under the same circumstances, not gonna lie. I hope to be more like you when/if I grow up :lol:

Thank you Mara for all your hard work. You are an angel. Believe me I would not spend $24.95 on a 1/3 ounce of perfume oil unless both the oil was sublime AND the customer service was its equal, and that is definitely LPMP. For me these are luxury purchases to be sure and you make your customers feel as special as your offerings :) I'm just reading this thread shaking my head in amazement because I would have totally hulked out under the same circumstances, not gonna lie. I hope to be more like you when/if I grow up :lol:

:yeahthat: thanks Memorare for saying what I was thinking, I've never met a more gracious company LP really goes above and beyond for us, and it's kinda mind blowing to read some of the chilidish posts smh, Mara is truly a saint and I'm so grateful for her and her magick and all the amazing LP elves too!

Guest cutie.pie

These are SO worth the wait. Mara, I can only imagine the pace at which you are working to get these together for us and I just want to convey some appreciation and gratitude to you for *all* that you do. Thank you. Know how amazing you are. :kiss43:

NOT a stupid question cutie.pie. I have had the same question myself, but I can honestly say that I have done this more than once with no problems. Not sure I *should* have done it, but I did. ;)

Thank you Rose!! :kiss43:

I totally understand the frustration. If I had spent hours planning an order and deciding what I was going to buy people for presents and then the things I wanted were out of stock, I would have a meltdown too!

Yes, I am going to make more of everything that has sold out. Luckily I still have tons of candle oils, and just needed more wax and cups.

I also put in an order today for more wax burners, so those will be back in stock soon too.

And just a reminder about the tea lights you use with them...Ikea makes the absolute best ones at the best price. If you've got one near you, I recommend! They last around 4 hours, which is perfectly timed for the life of the melts, and they sell giant bricks of them for like $3.50.

Guest cutie.pie

I sent John and you an invoice request yesterday morning (croatian time lol). Did you maybe managed to save the wax melts I wanted? ;)

Edited by cutie.pie

I totally understand. The LP site was designed specifically for us, and gives me the option of programming everything then flicking the switch to make them go LIVE. If Etsy has this option, I have not found it yet.

I don't have a horse in this race because I've forbidden myself from buying any more wax until I melt the entire hoard, but you're right, Etsy doesn't have that option. Have you ever tried BigCartel? Not sure it's an easier user experience from a seller's point of view. They do have a cart hold (which will become optional soon) though, so buyers have a certain number of minutes to make a decision and check out before items are released from their carts.

The trick with Etsy is, as a buyer, it's easiest to have a credit card saved on file so you don't have to take any extra time to go through Paypal because by then some of what's in your cart may sell out. I learned this the hard way with some jewelry a while back.

I sent John and you an invoice request yesterday morning (croatian time lol). Did you maybe managed to save the wax melts I wanted? ;)

Yup! I pulled the wax melts you wanted, and you should get the invoice from John today. :)

And just a reminder about the tea lights you use with them...Ikea makes the absolute best ones at the best price. If you've got one near you, I recommend! They last around 4 hours, which is perfectly timed for the life of the melts, and they sell giant bricks of them for like $3.50.

Yup! That's where I get mine!

I just added another bunch of Phero Enhanced Caramel Apple & Lemon Cake to the Etsy cart, and now I am out of wax and cups. In a few more days I will make more of the other sold out melts and continue adding new ones I haven't gotten to yet! :)

The last of my supplies just arrived! Going downstairs to make more right now! Woooo! :D

Have fun!! :) lol Thank you so much Mara for making more!!! :D

Edited by TheBirkeys

Just posted more of these SO melts:

Purple Puff + B2.2

Manly Lavender + Perfect Match

Currantly Incensed + Sexpionage

Next up: Drive By Fruiting + OW, Gloria Irish Coffee + Levitation

Also, I added new ceramic wax warmers on there. Great gift idea, warmer plus melts!

I will try to do another batch tonight and will be adding more all week. There's a whole bunch of new ones I haven't even gotten to yet because the others sold out so fast! I'm excited to try all the new blends. :)

Just got out my LP Red and thought what an awesome holiday wax melt this would be! LOL ... i read some old reviews of LPR where members likened it to smelling like "Christmastime".... so maybe for 2015 holidays??? There's so much good stuff to choose from now that I have a hard time deciding, so I would not want to muddy up the wax melt waters for this year (OR put anymore work on your plate, for that matter). BTW Mara I love that you've packaged these in pairs... This way I have a backup (or a nice freebie for the trade forum if it's not a favorite

Just posted more of these SO melts:

Purple Puff + B2.2

Manly Lavender + Perfect Match

Currantly Incensed + Sexpionage

Next up: Drive By Fruiting + OW, Gloria Irish Coffee + Levitation

Also, I added new ceramic wax warmers on there. Great gift idea, warmer plus melts!

I will try to do another batch tonight and will be adding more all week. There's a whole bunch of new ones I haven't even gotten to yet because the others sold out so fast! I'm excited to try all the new blends. :)

I need another warmer, thank you, Mara!

Wow!!! What a cool surprise! Just came from peeking at the latest wax melt additions and saw that Mara also added some simmer oils??? :) If there was a thread on this, I missed it. How cool! Mara, can the simmer oils be made with pheros? Also, was wondering if the wax melts or the simmer oils are more concentrated in scent, or about the same?

The simmer oils are full strength concentrated oils with no dilutant at all. The same candle oils I am using for the melts, so they are more concentrated without the wax. I bottled up some of my blends that I did not have enough of to do another round of melts.

Depending upon the type of warmer you have, you can use the oil straight, or float a dropper full over water

Each wax melt has the equivalent of 3 drops of pheromones, so what I would suggest is that you do the same or less if you want to do this at home. Remember that the heat greatly amplifies the effect and diffusion of the pheros so don't overdo it!

Each wax melt has the equivalent of 3 drops of pheromones, so what I would suggest is that you do the same or less if you want to do this at home. Remember that the heat greatly amplifies the effect and diffusion of the pheros so don't overdo it!

Good to know - thank you, PM!

I already ordered way too many wax melts, but I am clearly addicted and would like to place another order... I have to try the new scents!

PotionMaster, would you mind sharing if you plan on adding any more wax melt items to the Etsy store, or if it's time for me to pull the trigger? :female-gangster: Thank you!

ETA: Ah, just saw you posted you will be adding more tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Edited by phergineer

Phergineer, well, since I just ordered 200 pounds of wax, and the last 80 pounds of melts went in a weekend, I am inclined to keep making more until I am again out of wax. That will probably keep us in melts for the next year, as the ordering frenzy has calmed down now. You probably do not need to rush.