Please help with mix question

Guest Diannadana

Guest Diannadana

I am thinking of a mix and would like to hear from anyone who has any ideas or thought on this, or has worn them together. I am looking for something trust building, and authoritative but not bossy, and at the same time encourages thoughtful conversation, but not mindless chatter. I am thinking of a blend of SWS and either TH or LFM. What do you think the differences would be?

I have not worn LFM, but I have worn SWS and TH....BUT NOT TOGETHER! These mixes are perfectly balanced by respected scientists, and if you start mixig them, you can totally cancel some ingredients out and get results that you do not want!!! SWS sounds like exactly what you want, ALL BY ITSELF.

I am thinking of a mix and would like to hear from anyone who has any ideas or thought on this, or has worn them together. I am looking for something trust building, and authoritative but not bossy, and at the same time encourages thoughtful conversation, but not mindless chatter. I am thinking of a blend of SWS and either TH or LFM. What do you think the differences would be?

It is hard to say since SWS is a proprietory blend so the actual pheros used are not listed/known. If you are talking about a Mad Scientist Blend, then I would say to look at individual pheros listed on Wiki and it will give you an idea as to what each does. The pheros in the blends are listed with the highest percentage first. It also depends if you are wanting to use it at home, or at the office or with a significant other. SWS is developed more for use in business. At home I would recommend Mother's Little Helper. For a significant other there are several. As they already stated..it doesn't help to combine phero blends and the things you are looking to avoid/encourage have already been taken into consideration when they were developed :)

And another vote for SWS. Totem: Beaver with SWS is actually one of my favorite blends, and I got some remarkable selfies with it (deep meditation, visions, closer connection to hubby). Give it a try, I think you'll be impressed.

Agreed. I'm not one for mixing pheros anyhow, but SWS is the best fit and LFM second. I think TH makes people kind of chatty and warm-fuzzy. LFM will do what you ask for the most part but I've found it makes men want to chat and has a sophisticated sexy air.

The others who have posted here are experts especially Dolly! And I know all posts say ' you have to try on your own' - which I think is true. But, can tell you what seems to work for me so far - and I am very very very new to all of this - so pls know I don't have a lot of info or experiences.

I used some UnLeather recently (work situtation) along with Topper (which encourages convo, bought Crescendo w/ Topper so I could test it) - this seemed to work well, gave me an alpha air of competence but without being overpowering. And Topper definitely helped my mood , I think theirs too.

Sounds like you're looking for work stuff - with some social mixed in so those are just some ideas. I have SS4W but haven't tested on others or in that area, had the most with UnLeather so that's why I went for that.

My personal suggestion - whatever you decide to use you'll def want to test for selfies first and how much works/ doesn't work for you. Try to examine how you're feeing etc. I think if I had gone in slathered in UnLeather it could have not been the best choice or perceived as adversarial, but given amount I was wearing gave me self-confidence. I had balanced with LACE earlier that am, so not sure if I did it 'wrong' but had tested with that enough to know a small amount of LACE seems to soften, relax, and calm me.

Loads would recommend LFM - and they have done their research, so maybe you could try that. I just haven't had enough testing with any others yet to be able to help give info on that - have had mixed tests but just bc haven't found my sweet spot with it.

But thought maybe a ultra-newbie perspective could be helpful. (?)

Please don't mix them. LFM has seven ingredients already. It is one of the most finely tuned and balanced pheromone blends on the market IMO. I have tested sooo many pheros from sooo many companies so trust me I know what I am talking about. On other forums people are obsessed with mixing blends so I am sure that's where you are getting this idea from. The difference with LP blends though is that largely they are more complex to begin with. We have the most comprehensive selection out of any company that sells pheros for women. 36 last time I counted! There is a blend for any and all possible situation. To mix them is just wasting money. These blends are calibrated to do very specific things. To add another is not just adding extra effects. It completely changes the ratios of everything. Sometimes that can be a disaster. And dangerous.

Please don't mix them. LFM has seven ingredients already. It is one of the most finely tuned and balanced pheromone blends on the market IMO. I have tested sooo many pheros from sooo many companies so trust me I know what I am talking about. On other forums people are obsessed with mixing blends so I am sure that's where you are getting this idea from. The difference with LP blends though is that largely they are more complex to begin with. We have the most comprehensive selection out of any company that sells pheros for women. 36 last time I counted! There is a blend for any and all possible situation. To mix them is just wasting money. These blends are calibrated to do very specific things. To add another is not just adding extra effects. It completely changes the ratios of everything. Sometimes that can be a disaster. And dangerous.

Thanks Halo! Hope I wasn't steering anyone in wrong direction - just wanted to give input from newbie perspective - speaking for myself it's all been overwhelming so when I was in a pinch, went with what I 'knew' without mixing complex scents. If I had known my LFM sweet spot - would DEF have gone with that.

But is Topper ok with just @ anything maybe? What I did I thought was really basic and just due to my own self-tests so I didn't think I was messing up anything but let me know if you dont' recommend what I did. I may have just gotten lucky - with some Prophetic Pie which also helped.

Don't mean or want to hi-jack thread - just curious if what I did was considered mixing or just creative usage of less complex blends?

Topper is the one to top it all off, lol. It's simple, just A-nol & DHEAS. The only one that I wouldn't mix it with is Popularity Potion because A; PP is blended specifically to temper other people's jealousy of those in the spotlight whilst using A-nol, & B; I wouldn't add the touchy-feely factor of DHEAS w/ PP. PP has that kind of "on a pedestal" kind of feel to it. Like you're celebrity behind bodyguards, lol.

Guest Diannadana

Thanks to all of you! What made me think that is the description of SWS says it makes people shut up and listen to you, and I wanted to encourage communication. My next purchase will be SWS! Thank you so much everyone for you input! Love this forum

Thanks to all of you! What made me think that is the description of SWS says it makes people shut up and listen to you, and I wanted to encourage communication. My next purchase will be SWS! Thank you so much everyone for you input! Love this forum

I really think you will find that SWS is exactly what you are looking for! It is a great blend!

I really think you will find that SWS is exactly what you are looking for! It is a great blend!

I also wouldn't use Topper with heavy A1 blends like B2, Balm Bomb or TeddyBB. Opposite effects.

From my personal experience I second both these statements.

What made me think that is the description of SWS says it makes people shut up and listen to you, and I wanted to encourage communication.

What it means is that people will stop to listen to you rather than be dismissive and talk over you (as example). But all the positive things you want in a situation still have to be put forward by you - pheros are just the backing chorus.

Guest Diannadana

Yes! Thank you. Good point, Luna! I agree I can sometimes use a little edge. my job is sometimes very intense and i believe there are some situations where I need maintain control as people are very emotional and in total denial at times.