Newbie in need for help chosing a product

Bellaadell

Hi all,

I am new and need help deciding what phero blend to order.

I am 36 but everyone thinks i am 26, fit, tall ( definetely taller than many men in my country), i am very alpha female, too much i think, the vibe i send out is a bit bitchy, agressive and too strong and non approachable.

All guys tell me they was scared to come tall to me before meeting me thinking i would tell me off.

I am sure i want a product with many copulins on it, as main thing i want fron pheromones is men desiring me sexually a lot.

I found out some products like Lace gave a sweet marilyn like vibe and i would like to habe that kind of vibe...

My worry is i have read at another forum that those kind of pheros dont work well is you are very alpha, and i am, but i dont want anything that would make me more alpha. In the outside i look very femenine barbie girl but my personallity does not match that and it is intimidating.

Do you think Lace will help me come out as more Marilyn type?

I have seen copulins can e added to Lace, would that be strong enough to inspire a lot of sexual attraction or should i go for Like a MAgnet and forger about the Marilyn vibe?

Or maybe do you think another potion would be best for me?

Whatever i chose i want it to be hight on pheros specially copulins,and i want to avoid the pheros that give alpha vibe.

Thanks very much :)

I think Lace + Cops would be a great choice for you.

Do not confuse the term Alpha-Androstenol, with an Alpha signature. That's why I sent you the phero wiki. Alpha-Androstenol is a happy giddy social, not a dominance style molecule.

There are many phero blends from which to choose, but first I would like to ask which setting you are planning to be in when using them? There are blends for attracting in everyday situations and blends which should only be worn, for example, in clubs or night situations. :)

I think Lace + Cops would be a great choice for you.

Do not confuse the term Alpha-Androstenol, with an Alpha signature. That's why I sent you the phero wiki. Alpha-Androstenol is a happy giddy social, not a dominance style molecule.

I agree with Mara that Lace is a fantastic blend...it is one of my favs!!

Mara won't steer you wrong :) In addition, other great est. blends are Heart & Soul, Cuddle Bunny, Super Sexy 4 Women, & Bang! (which is mega hot).

Thanks for the replies girls , it is possible to add to Lace double dose of copulins if i want it ti be very strong?

I have seem that you can chose the sprays x1, x2 and x3... What does this means?

I work as a gogo dancer in clubs and discos, so i live mostly at night, i want to wear them to work, to go out mostly at night as well in my free days, and to the gym ( which is the only thing i mostly do at day time), cos my gym is full of hot guys lol

Thats why i wanted very strong in cops and to be strong for sexual attraction, and i want to give off the marilyn vibe.

Bang and supper sexy looks good too, but eould they give me the marylin thing?

Heart an soul and Cuddle Bunnie seem more like bonding thing and good connections etc, for what i understood by the description, but t moment is not what i am looking for i think :)

Ok cool, thanks for telling me, i though the most cops it contained the strongest the effect.

Ordering in spray.. Whats the difference between the one that is x1, the one that is x2 and the one that is x3?

And would it be better all alcohol or alcohol mixed with oil?

Not sure if you necessarily want cops for your profession.... I used to be a dancer & stalkers are scary. If I were to still dance I would stick with Lace, SS4W, Open Windows, Pop. Potion, & etc., all cop free. Cops may not = more money, but they could equal that creepy guy seeing you at a store; following you to your car & trying to get into it with you, while you're minding your business trying to grocery shop! (True story.)

Yeah stalkers are annoying but i normally get rid of them well, as i say i have a dont mess with me vibe naturally that is excellent in this cases, even do i want to appear softer to the guys i like and hoping to achieve this with pheros.

Lace seem perfect for what i want, and i am really sure i want the copulins ?.

Copulins is the only pheromone i have tried twice at work, and it was a very big success.

A girl who works with me told me 2 months ago she will share her secret with me and told me about copulins. I wanted to try them right away but she said it was better if next day id go to her house one hour before work and try the copulins.

The ones she have are essence of woman, she gave me 4 drops and the thing smelled sooo bad, she told me not to worry and after a while she applied pink sugar perfume on me and the smell dissapeared. We both did great at work that day, people only had eyes for us, not for any of the other girls.

At the end of the night i could smell the copulins on me again but seemed anyone else noticed.

She put copulins on me anoter day and again a great sucess.

Thats how i started finding info, learned there was other pheromones and come across love potions magikal perumerie, cos i wanted the copulins effect but something that would not smell so bad.

I know all cops will smell but those essence of woman are really too smelly

Thats how i started finding info, learned there was other pheromones and come across love potions magikal perumerie, cos i wanted the copulins effect but something that would not smell so bad.

I know all cops will smell but those essence of woman are really too smelly

The copulins that LPMP uses are also "Essence of Woman", only in an oil base, sold here as "Essence Oil". Stone Research makes Essence Oil exclusively for LPMP. The thing about copulins......they all smell.

Beccah is right.....please be careful wearing copulins in that working environment or out and about around town when you are alone. Copulins and pheros in general do NOT discriminate. They will get reactions from people you are not necessarily targeting, and depending upon the person you come across, they can get reactions you do not want.

Please go to my journal and read the following threads.....long discussions about copulins.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

Edited by Dolly

Thanks Dolly, i am going to read your journal and the threads :)

I know copulins smell thats why i though having then add to another potion will be less smelly that buying plain copulins.

I will use them with caution :)

Lace itself is an Unscented blend. You can have the pheros (such as Lace or any other unscented phero blend) and cops added into any of the scented potions, but Lace is not scented by anything other than the scent of the pheros themselves.

Thanks Dolly, do Lace plus cops smells as strong as essence of woman?

I am reading the post about copulins, maybe i could get the lace plus cops dor intimates times, and get something else to work.

I would like something that will put the attention on me and help me stand out and be seen very attractive, considering all the girls working are pretty and have great bodies, something that make me stand out on mens eyes wich equals more $$$, instead of being seen as just one of them.

Hope i am making sence, cos english is not my first language

No worries about the English dear.

If you are looking for a scented product, I would try Cougar....it is very glamorizing! And the scent is fresh pink grapefruit with sugar and musk. Very nice.

If you want an Unscented product, there is also the unscented Super Sexy for Women, or SS4W as we call it here. It is a VERY good blend to make you stand out and appear sexy. It is not very smelly, so very easy to cover.

Lace is good in and of itself, but with cops added, yes it will be stinky. A good perfume should cover it though.....but I would still go easy on the cops in public venues. Mara has some very good scents.....you should try a few samples!

As for scented blends for intimate times, the OCCO line is nothing but straight cops with a perfume added. Another good one for "special nights" would be "Like A Magnet", or as we call it here, LAM. It has mood lifting pheros and cops in a light scent.

Mara can add Lace and cops to any of the perfumes on the currently available list (as long as they do not already have pheromones already added). I am very sensitive to the smell of cops, but have found that with the right one of her perfumes they are almost undetected by me. I look for a perfume/potion which has a creamy base or one which she has already created to have them. Two favorites of mine are OCCO Ambrosia and and LP Tropique. Any of the OCCOs (cops with cover scent already added) can be boosted (means to put the pheromones in the perfume) with Lace or other phero blends.

You just need to purchase the perfume and down below there is an option for adding pheromones. Write in the space which phero blend (Lace in this case) and which perfume you want to add it to...and if you want to add cops, you can add it there also..:)

Thanks girls,

After reading the description i thinn SS4W it would be cool for work and the effect i am looking for, so i am gonna get it.

Will get the Lace plus cops for intimate time too.

Want to get some just copulins for intimate too, and i think i will do better with te occo than eith the eow oil... But how do you apply it? The eow is applyed by drops and and i want to get the occo in spray? So how many sprays equate a drop?

Oh cool, the phero unscented blends can be added to perfume, i am gonna check out the ones available, thanks for telling me :)

OCCO is fabulous! And the available scents are GREAT! The OCCO line is in a perfume oil with a roller ball top. You roll it on your skin, kind of rub it in and allow it to "dry down" as we call it for about 10 minutes, to allow it to settle and meld with your skin.

The OCCO line of scents are really best in oil, as copulins work better when they can stay close to your skin. Sprays diffuse much faster but also may need to be re-applied depending on your climate, the season, etc.

As for how to estimate a drop, well......trial and error will have to suffice. You start slow and work your way up to find out how much works for you. Everyone's perfect dosage is different.

You better get some OCCO Ambrosia while it's still available. It smells yummy, & I can't even detect a hint of the EOW smell in it.

You better get some OCCO Ambrosia while it's still available. It smells yummy, & I can't even detect a hint of the EOW smell in it.

Shhhh... I thought no one was supposed to buy this... :666: until everyone can hoard. :hypnotic: HAHA

OCCO Ambrosia is awesome, agree with Beccah -- scent is gorgeous yummy. :Love09751:

Thanks i was wondering withone to get but will do te Ambrosia one :)

You'll like - if you like pink scents - OCCO Pink is good too. I have both OCCO Pink (which has cops but you can't smell them in that scent) and LP Pink because I love the pinky sugar scents - and layering together amps up the pinky vanilla for me. Actually I layer LP Pink with just about everything anyway or wear alone - just because it smells so gorgeous.