(Not Really A) Newbie

Sputnick

Thought it was about time I stopped in to say Hi. I'm not really a newbie at all - I've been playing with Mara's scents and pheros for a year now (and pheros for a lot longer than that). It's been a lot of fun so far and I've certainly had a few hits and misses with the scents, but the ones I've liked I *really* like. Definitely looking forward to trying some more. You people aren't kidding when you say the scents are addictive...

You will always however, be severely outnumbered here so behave.

As a mod I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt so I would say....know your audience. ;)

Welcome to the forum! I came here for the pheros myself but stayed around because of the great company and great scents.

We are all interested in what scents and pheros you have. You can let us know here but we all appreciate reviews.

I created a thread in my journal that lists what scents and pheromones I have. To get a journal, you have to be active for 4 months and have 100 entries.

And like the ladies said, this really is a "female" forum although guys are always welcome as long as you are polite.

Welcome !

I came for the pheros and am forever addicted due to the scents and their wonderful selfies. I'm still discovering new things with my stash, and Mara's monthly new creations will keep me inspired for a loooong time to come :)

:smilies-23596: Welcome!

Welcome...addictive is an understatement LOL

I second THIS statement! :Emoticons04263:

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I've read enough on the forums to realise that us guys are in a distinct minority. I think I can handle that...

I'll be adding to the reviews as and when I get my notes in order. I've always tended to go for lighter, fresher scents, especially water based ones. Picked up a bottle of Aqualad recently, which is fast becoming a favourite. Eternal Sunshine and Sandy Bottom both also get regular outings. Have to admit that foodie smells don't work too well for me, and I've learned to be a bit wary of anything including vanilla as I seem to ramp that a lot. Now that the nights are drawing in, I'm looking at scents more suited to winter evenings. Shade surprised me a lot - I don't normally go for that kind of scent but I really really like it. Slightly gutted that it's gone from the shop and I'm too late to get a full bottle in the sale.

As for the pheros, I'm a big wearer of socials. Charisma and MVP have both worked well, as has SS4M. One of the things I like about the LP pheros is that they seem to feel more natural rather than in-your-face like some pheros available elsewhere. Currently trying to decide between TMI and True Confessions. Knowing me I'll end up with both...

One of the things I like about the LP pheros is that they seem to feel more natural rather than in-your-face like some pheros available elsewhere. Currently trying to decide between TMI and True Confessions. Knowing me I'll end up with both...

Welcome here...welcome to the Adventure!! :)

• 4 weeks later...