Job Interview?

I swear I saw this before but I don't think I see it...

I have a job interview coming up on Tuesday, and trying to figure out what to wear.

The most obvious is "shut up and get a job" which has sws in it plus is a spell potion. The fragrance has tons of throw on me so I don't actually like to apply liberally. Should I add on extra un sws? Or would that be overkill too?

Or is there some other fragrance that is not obvious to me that I should consider?

Guest cutie.pie

I swear I saw this before but I don't think I see it...

I have a job interview coming up on Tuesday, and trying to figure out what to wear.

The most obvious is "shut up and get a job" which has sws in it plus is a spell potion. The fragrance has tons of throw on me so I don't actually like to apply liberally. Should I add on extra un sws? Or would that be overkill too?

Or is there some other fragrance that is not obvious to me that I should consider?

I would do straight LFM It has worked time and time again for me in business negotiations, doctor visits, work- etc. LFM you cannot go wrong.

UNLESS on the off chance that you are interviewing with one of the rare men who responds poorly to Est.....like MINE!

I would go with SWS.

Edited by Dolly

uh-oh... I know I am interviewing with a man - it's for a laboratory technician job.

I DO have both SWS and LFM as un pheros... which should I go with? I'm still feeling confused which to wear.

I would go with SWS.....there is a chance that the man you are interviewing with nay have a bad reaction to Est.

Okay - to be on the safe side I did go with SWS. Actually I used the shut up and get a job spell potion with SWS (I draw a spiral on my tummy), plus one teeny tiny spray of UN SWS on my wrists.

I had my job interview, I think we conversed well. I think *if* I don't get the job it would be for lacking some specific skill sets for the kind of science work he wants to do (he had a checklist!!! haha, this seems so typical to me for a scientist to have a checklist of lab skills). But he did like my experience and background so.... fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Okay - to be on the safe side I did go with SWS. Actually I used the shut up and get a job spell potion with SWS (I draw a spiral on my tummy), plus one teeny tiny spray of UN SWS on my wrists.

I had my job interview, I think we conversed well. I think *if* I don't get the job it would be for lacking some specific skill sets for the kind of science work he wants to do (he had a checklist!!! haha, this seems so typical to me for a scientist to have a checklist of lab skills). But he did like my experience and background so.... fingers crossed.

Did you get it? :)