Body Lotion, Sunscreen, Pheros, which goes first?

Ivy

Hi Everyone!

I have been wondering for a while, when applying my pheromones to my torso where I use body lotion, is it right to put my pheros first? The reason I do is because I don't want to taint my precious UNscented pheros with scented body lotion, but at the same time, I wonder if covering them up with body lotion afterward is sacrilege, and blocking them? Same thing with my neck, but with the added problem of sunscreen which I'm afraid would possibly clog up my rollerballs. Well, I'm finally confused enough to ask, so I'd love to hear your opinions. Thank you!

I do lotion (but let it sink in for a long time so it's not barrier bc I use thick body butters), not much need for body sunscreen when weather gets cold but was doing suncreen after, then phero then fragrance pretty much right after phero.

I don't apply fragrance on top of phero - anything with cops I tend to keep lower (ala the lollipop), but even if phero doesn't have cops for some reason I've been worried about applying scent directly over it - as I don't want to "rub it off" somehow.

But maybe I'm doing it wrong. (?)

I do this:

lotion, sunscreen, fragrance, then phero

I rub all the lotion in - same with sunscreen and I have never noticed any transference of fragrance or clogging.

I hope others share as well. :)

Yes, that's my order.

Yes, that's my order.

I do this:

lotion, sunscreen, fragrance, then phero

I rub all the lotion in - same with sunscreen and I have never noticed any transference of fragrance or clogging.

I hope others share as well. :)

Do you both notice after using your UN-pheros after fragrance that they start picking up the scent of the fragrance you layer them over? I'm worried about that. I had one that I was using a lot close to L. P. Red or OCCO Red and it started to smell like it, and I got frustrated because I wanted it to stay neutral to go with any scent. I was trying to keep them apart, but obviously not doing the greatest job :wacko:

I'd say If you're using a roller bottle for your phero then you might want to roll phero & scent side by side not on top of each other. The roller is bound to pick up the scent or vice versa.