Sugared Smoke

Potion Master

• 3 weeks later...

swoooooon this is so delicious. imagine candied smoke. i know, hard to picture. it's sweeter when wet; after it dries it has a slight saltiness that my nose is probably inferring into the scent because of hickory smoke/bacon etc. Indeed this smoke seems to be similar to the one in sugared bacon. It's surprisingly multidimensional-feeling. I will so enjoy this with EVERYTHING!!!

This is smoke without the "biting" side of smoke. Imagine a smoke scent without the burning smell or without that sharpness that stings your eyes if you get smoke in your eyes. This is a nice soft smoke scent that brings the "romantic" image of a fireside evening.

• 5 weeks later...

ITA - none of that bitterness or sharpness - in fact it is replaced with a caramelly smoothness that reminds me of whiskey, I believe more so with even just the little aging mine has had. I wear it with a LOT of things and it is wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, gods, this is HEAVENLY. Smooth and mellow but with so much texture I can't believe it's a "single" note! To me, this is a callback to the smoke note in Apparition, which I loved. I am getting fall, wood fires, crackling leaves -- this is gorgeous and I am definitely going to need a bigger bottle.

• 1 year later...

I was a little hesitant to Oder this one but I have a love affair with the smell of campfire in my hair the morning after. At first it's really smokey, in a good way but it softens quickly into something smooth and beautiful, earthy but with a side of sweet. I'm really loving this for myself and haven't had the desire to layer it yet. It also smells amazing on my hubby. Every fragrance he tries smells like campfire on him, it's been this weird phenomena with his chemistry, not always in a good way, but this is different, I could eat him.

Edited by Cycle Kitten