New Releases for OCTOBER 2014 - The Weenies Are Here!!

katz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys, they are SO YUM! I'm all in for Animal Crackers as I missed on Scotchies...my sweetie simply MUST have Weenie...lol. And I'm really contemplating both Punky and Red Fyre for a friend.

creamy pumpkin latte,swoon...and of course,adored returning to the All Night Bakery,and ,Without Zombies,feed me :)

"Oh no, it will be so much bliss and then...oblivion." .And soon he would learn just how she would extract his soul...well now see, that is just how it should be :666:

...but "I am Luci," he said, and smiled. "And you are mine now."...oh yeah ...tappity tappity tappity

I'll be back to read the rest in the morning ...you never fail to satisfy :abfx:

I love the sound of a few of them, so it was Full Sampler for me. Ebil~ish & FP are my no brainers but I might like the sound of Weenie too. Can't wait to try Horney. A SLF with berries...

Edited by StacyK

DESCRIPTIONS UP ALREADY!!!!! Do you never sleep at LP?!

Luna, I always love your writing but you have outdone yourself this month! Curiosities, Feed the Flowers, Horny.... every single one of these is so wickedly good, and just the perfect way to usher in fall. Back to reread at a more leisurely pace!

Oh wow, Weenies!!!!!! :cat690: :cat690: :cat690:

I LOVE the descriptions and it's THE BEST label set ever!!!

If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here in a corner semi-patiently salivating; and I think I'll get out my Fantastic Menagerie tarot for the occasion.

Invi - Make sure you try A Wake - that one has your name on it! :)

I forgot to post ~

Note about October: If you choose to purchase the 10 Full Bottle Set for October, you will receive all 10 bottles of the oils, but the 11th perfume, the Spray, is not included for that price and must be purchased separately. If you order the Sampler Set for October, all 11 fragrances are included.

ATM I am trying to devise a way to blanket the kitchen to protect the floors and counters. Making these is pretty messy, and the old place could handle it. I'm thinking of getting some electric burners and doing the whole project outside!

This set is unbelievable. There are already 5 that I love so much. I haven't wanted that's many from one set in a long time. Like pure love. And my favorites are not the ones I predicted from the descriptions believe me!

I know! I like five which is really high for me. And they are totally not ones I thought I would like. This is why I can't live without the sampler!

So first of all Red Fyre is my favorite which I totally didn't see coming. It's a shock to me how it smells. I'll write my review in a minute...Punky (not so much a shocker but I was surprised by something...I'll write in my review in a minute)....Feed the Flowers...WUT. A dried up old flower? Didn't even try it on purpose but I love it. Ebil-ish...no surprise there. Animal Crackers. BUT there may actually be six because I didn't think I was in love with Horny and when I smelled it this morning (no surprise my nose Od' ed last night) it smells totally different so that may be a contender.

Ok biggest surprise is what I DIDN'T like. There was no question that Curiosity would be FB. So glad I waited for the sampler!!! I am not loving it. I can't detect the friggin apple!!!!!

Reviews coming....

ARRRRRGGHHHHH! SOB :nope02716::nope02716::nope02716: ...I went up to get my delivered sampler and the store I get my mail at is closed,this is a first,ever...waited for 40 mins and had to head home...the upside is that being slathered in Darling Catalina and Darling Catalina boosted in cops made the wait very interesting as aothers gathered to speculate and discuss where everyone was :w00t: then my Border Patrol cutie showed up... :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Calii

My sampler gets here TOMORROW -- but every time I look at the descriptions and notes for these I come closer to thinking I might need the full bottle set!

Mine BETTER be here tomorrow... or I will be protesting at the P.O. <_<

My sampler isn't here yet (not even shipped yet, but soon I hope, soon, my preciousss...) but I am sort of tempted to get the full bottle set anyway.

Is it odd that I would almost consider getting them all as sprays (apart from the copped one I guess) so I can see the labels the best?

(not going to do that though, I don't have that sort of money to spend, alas!)

I have no idea what most of these will smell like but I am SO completlely enthralled by the labels!

These look so very in sync with the season. Wonderful work Mara and lots of fun reading your writing as always Luna. I am considering Horny. ;) ETA, AWESOME labels! Adore the Flying Potion kitty label most of all, but the all rock!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

ATM I am trying to devise a way to blanket the kitchen to protect the floors and counters. Making these is pretty messy, and the old place could handle it. I'm thinking of getting some electric burners and doing the whole project outside!

£1 shops here sell massive thin plastic sheets for when you paint, how about that kind of thing? Or else a tent in the garden and camping stove?!