More energy phero?

Guest cutie.pie

Yay!! One question as I am trying to make my LPMP budget for next month ....is the November sampler the same price as the regular monthly samplers (since they all contain pheros)?

The sampler set is the same price, but the bottle set will be more.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I TOTALLY snoozed on this thread... I'm with Birkey on this one (dancing or working either way - just the inspiration to start moving would be wonderful!) and I love that we may have an appetite supressant and "natural" Botox alternative (for relaxing that stubborn little stress wrinkle between the brows!), LOL. Sounds almost too good to be true!

AND whatever that technical stuff is that Her Expert Pheroness Halo said... I want to feel like a Queen Bee :darkqueen135: and start flipping my hair, too, so I'm ALL in. Thanks Mara!!!! :Mara_makin_Magick:

AND whatever that technical stuff is that Her Expert Pheroness Halo said... I want to feel like a Queen Bee :darkqueen135: and start flipping my hair, too, so I'm ALL in. Thanks Mara!!!!

I'm probably just a dork, but I have no idea how to flip my hair. I don't think I've ever done it. I can imagine myself spraining my neck trying to accomplish it. If a phero can teach me, I'm all for it :D

I can only successfully flip my hair if I have curled it Farrah Style. I have been wearing it stick straight lately and it simply cannnot be flipped with any panache to speak of. Someone needs to make a list of all pheros containing the Epi Phero that Halo refers to. Then we can try flipping under all style circumstances. I think Heart and Soul has it....

• 2 weeks later...

I can only successfully flip my hair if I have curled it Farrah Style. I have been wearing it stick straight lately and it simply cannnot be flipped with any panache to speak of. Someone needs to make a list of all pheros containing the Epi Phero that Halo refers to. Then we can try flipping under all style circumstances. I think Heart and Soul has it....

:smiley-laughing024:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE from me too!!!!

*flip*

*gigglesnort*

But where have I been?!! This new blend sounds WONDERFUL! Can't wait to try it! :w00t:

Guest cutie.pie

OMG WHERE HAVE I BEEN - THERES A GLUTEN FREE ENERGY LIFT APPETITE CONTROL PHERO ON ITS WAY!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to try it!! I'm so impatient! :D