More energy phero?

Guest cutie.pie

If looking for testers, I'm game.

For the energy/ focus connection - I can totally see that, if overwhelmed with certain thoughts it drains energy thinking @ it vs. a 'Get 'Er Done' attitude. For me anyway, if I am a bit more 'relaxed' (i.e. brain power not on 1k things), then I can get a lot done in shorter amount of time.

So just wondering if there's maybe 2 types of energy needs - those moods that need brains less scattered to get things done vs. those moods when we need 'kick in the pants' type of phero. I also note that for myself, if I'm in happier mood, I'm more likely to work on my 'to do' lists.

But there's prob one magick formula that could do both - I'm sure Mara, Halo, Dolly & co will whip up something awesome.

No idea, I'm newbie. But would love to test. Always would be up for testing. :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My resident mixologists - Halo and Dolly - what do you think of the 4 ingredients I mentioned above. I'm thinking it should go in this order: DHEAS, Alpha-Nol, Epi, Enone. What do you think? And, do you think there should be any other ingredients?

That sounds good....but what about Beta-Nol instead of Alpha-Nol....not quite as giggly, but still happy.....

Edited by Dolly

I HAVEN'T EVER TRIED LFN DUE TO THE POTENTIALLY HIGH EST, BUT YEAH, NOT EVERYONE CAN HANG WITH DOM....GIVES SOME PEOPLE THE BITCHINESS AND SOME HEADACHES.

Alpha Nol would make me want to get up and dance when I should be working.....Beta Nol would make me work but be cheerful about it.

Alpha Nol would make me want to get up and dance when I should be working.....Beta Nol would make me work but be cheerful about it.

For me, dancing or working would be ok....I just wanna get up!! lol ;) I have RA and I feel mentally and physically fatigued most of the time. LPMP's phero blends have helped me immensely in dealing with the depression from being confined to home (not making any medical claims! ;))....I think something like this would be a real blessing for me!! I am in for testing..I would love to!!!! Thank you Mara! :D

Guest cutie.pie

I just mixed my first experimental batch - 4 of us are trying it right now.

Wooohoooo!!!! I can't wait for your review! And to try it!

Thank you so much for making it!!! :)

Ok, well, I can tell I added a little too much Enone the first time around, so will back off on that.

Effects: Immediate lift. Weirdly, I felt like all the stress between my eyebrows just loosened up...like I could feel my eyebrows relaxing. Then, 2 minutes later, John comes into my studio and says, "I feel this in my eyebrows, like this has made my eyes open really wide and my eyebrows are raised high, like I'm wide awake and really alert." Totally strange, right? The other thing I noticed is that when I put this on 2 hours ago, I was feeling like I wanted a snack. I just realized 2 hours has gone by of solid work and I forgot I was feeling hungry at all.

Ok, well, I can tell I added a little too much Enone the first time around, so will back off on that.

Effects: Immediate lift. Weirdly, I felt like all the stress between my eyebrows just loosened up...like I could feel my eyebrows relaxing. Then, 2 minutes later, John comes into my studio and says, "I feel this in my eyebrows, like this has made my eyes open really wide and my eyebrows are raised high, like I'm wide awake and really alert." Totally strange, right? The other thing I noticed is that when I put this on 2 hours ago, I was feeling like I wanted a snack. I just realized 2 hours has gone by of solid work and I forgot I was feeling hungry at all.

Wow! Not only an energy boost, but a way of getting that wrinkle in between my eyebrows to diminish and getting me to forget about food?!!! Let me have it!! Let me have it!!! OMG...the anticipation is buidling!!!

No crash for any of us. The problem was at the very beginning. A touch of headache (for me, John and Susan, but not Jess) because I added too much enone. After the spray settled a bit that went away. Crashing is usually from too much Alpha-Nol, and I went light with that ingredient.

Great! That's something I always worry about, so I usually end up using less of a pheromone blend just to be safe, but then of course it might not hit my sweet spot that way.

Guest cutie.pie

I can't wait to try it out!! :)

ETA: Mara, will the UN trial sizes be in spray form or dropper bottles in oil?

Edited by cutie.pie

ETA: Mara, will the UN trial sizes be in spray form or dropper bottles in oil?

Wellll, what do you think? It makes sense to me for this blend to be in spray form. I was thinking maybe that a tester spray should be included with every sampler pack. Full strength but half full. I filled one half way, sprayed 4 people 3 times each, and still have a third of that sampler spray left. So that should last each person like 10-12 days, which seems to me to be enough for trial purposes. Thoughts?

Sounds great to me!!

I will depend on you all to test it and give feedback so I can tweak the formula. No buying just yet, let's see how good we can get it first.

Halo, did you ever test epi-rone by itself? I'm wondering how heavy I can go with it in this mixture, because I think it's the key to what we are looking for, but right now the DHEAS is the main base of the blend.

No crash for any of us. The problem was at the very beginning. A touch of headache (for me, John and Susan, but not Jess) because I added too much enone. After the spray settled a bit that went away. Crashing is usually from too much Alpha-Nol, and I went light with that ingredient.

I really want to try this, well your tweaked version. I also want to order my TH with Est from the Mad Sci section. It's such a great social I really want it for the Holiday season.

Wellll, what do you think? It makes sense to me for this blend to be in spray form. I was thinking maybe that a tester spray should be included with every sampler pack. Full strength but half full. I filled one half way, sprayed 4 people 3 times each, and still have a third of that sampler spray left. So that should last each person like 10-12 days, which seems to me to be enough for trial purposes. Thoughts?

Thanks, Mara, I am very excited about trying it! Just wondering...when you say that maybe a tester should be included with every sampler pack....which sampler pack are you referring to? :)

Guest cutie.pie

Thanks, Mara, I am very excited about trying it! Just wondering...when you say that maybe a tester should be included with every sampler pack....which sampler pack are you referring to? :)

I think she's referring to the monthly (NR) sampler pack.

I can't wait to try this one! Or for all pheromas - have quite a few still at the top of my looong list. :)

Same here! :hi5: Sooo excited about pheroma month! And an energy boosting blend would be awesome for the holiday! I spot Christmas decorations (or worse, Christmas shoppers) and all energy vanishes.

Yay!! One question as I am trying to make my LPMP budget for next month ....is the November sampler the same price as the regular monthly samplers (since they all contain pheros)?