What do you think I should wear?

Hi Ladies, I really need your opinions on what phero should I be wearing if i will be selling in a craft fair. I will be selling my hand painted pottery and this is the first time I join a craft show and need advice on what you think could be an appropriate phero blend to wear to maybe make people more interested in my booth and of course to increase my sales as well..LOL :Emoticons04280:

Someone had stated before (I forget who now) that wearing Open Windows imcreases the amount of tips they get while waitressing. Not sure if that would also make people more inclined to buy items from you though.

Open Windows, definitely! It gives off a happy, upbeat, approachable vibe....

Edited by Dolly

Someone had stated before (I forget who now) that wearing Open Windows imcreases the amount of tips they get while waitressing. Not sure if that would also make people more inclined to buy items from you though.

That was me! ;)

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm doing my first trade show on Oct 19th, and I'm wondering if I should go with old faithful, AKA Open Windows. I think I will. If I don't go with OW, I *might* go with Levitation, but it makes people want to hug me, and I'm not sure I'm down with that at a trade show! :lol:

I'd go Open Windows at least for the first time. But another you might try for your specific event ... Heart & Soul, in my experience, it's been a great social with women as well as men. With women they tend to be drawn in and chatty. It's not as neutral as OW, but since you asked for a second

Good luck.

You could try it. You want to consider what will best benefit with the crowd you'll be working with. I'd say any good/ friendly social that you like wearing could help give you a little advantage and hopefully give a nudge to your potential customers.

Perfect Match works well on women as well-- makes them chatty and want to stick around you and keep talking. So I think that one would also be a good social phero that would work on making both genders happy to be talking to you. So I would try Open Windows first, and then maybe experiment with other ones such as Heart & Soul, Popularity Potion, and Perfect Match.

Edited by Silkilocks