Skin Smells like Cinnamon - UnPheros

Ok so I have the weirdest question EVER. And I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed that after awhile some Un Pheros tend to leave my skin smelling like cinnamon.

I first noticed with a scented phero and of course attributed to the scent. Now, having been wearing a few difft Uns with difft scents that do not have any cinnamon notes in it at all, that my skin smells like cinnamon. Now its pleasant enough, but wondering if my skin chemistry is weird or if others notice this (after the scents fade).

???

Sounds like a personal skin chemistry quirk. Do you tend to get a lot of male attention? Just wondering because cinnamon is listed as a male sexual attractant & if you naturally smell like cinnamon...

Sounds like a personal skin chemistry quirk. Do you tend to get a lot of male attention? Just wondering because cinnamon is listed as a male sexual attractant & if you naturally smell like cinnamon...

I don't think I 'naturally' smell that way - have only noticed it after some unpheros have dried down many many hours later, and only smelling the cinnamon in those areas. Male attention, not so much lately bc a I look like crap not warmed over lately bc not sleeping well, stress, and work overload and b not really going out much due to a. But when I'm not looking ala crapola, I can get attention. :)

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to some of my new Uns on the way - help me get out more and take better care of myself - work will be there and others can share workload. Of course if I was doing my yoga... I'd be better all around and less stress case. I internalize a lot. Best anxiety relief for me *ever*.

I want to trade skin chemistry with you, BG :D The only thing that smells like cinnamon on me is cinnamon, and then it's not just "cinnamon," it's CINNAMON!!! IN UR SINUSES!!!111!

:Emoticons04263: I really don't think it's me au natural, I think it's some of the Uns (def noticed with LFM, SS4W, still testing others) bc I only sniff it out on those areas many hours after applying (like 12 plus). Any scents with actual cinnamon in it, I amp like mad though (like you). My LP Rouge with LFM is very cinnamon on my skin (it has cinnamon but I swear I amp it x3). I love it though bc the honey stays true and it's such a sexy scent and phero blend.

Do you only notice it with the pheros? There are some medical conditions that can cause that. Are you on any meds or a special diet or supplements?