Has Anyone Added Anol to Wax Melts?

Hi everyone. I have a question. I really, *really* need some of Mara's wax melts with pheros, but I know that this is not in the works for a while. My question is this. I have some of Mara's non phero enhanced tarts and I have a bottle of roll on Woozy Floozy ( Anol). Once the tart is melted in its burner, can I add some of the Anol to it and of so, how many drops? I am really jonesing for these but do NOT want to phero bomb us and the cats!!! Advice please?

You cannot add anything with an alcohol base or else it can flame up, so hopefully you have this in oil. No silicone, only oil.

Since WF is ultra concentrated, I say ONE drop. And you do that after the wax is melted in your burner. Adding heat to pheros increases their throw and effect. If you add too much you'll give everyone headaches.

Good luck!

Rose, I am glad you asked this! I also have some non phero melts from Mara that I want to use, but I also want the phero effect so this is great news!! ....thanks!! :D

You cannot add anything with an alcohol base or else it can flame up, so hopefully you have this in oil. No silicone, only oil.

Since WF is ultra concentrated, I say ONE drop. And you do that after the wax is melted in your burner. Adding heat to pheros increases their throw and effect. If you add too much you'll give everyone headaches.

Good luck!

I did this last year when I ran out of the TH infused melts. I split two melts in half to mix my own scent, half a YC Pumpkin Spice and a Lavender Vanilla melt, after they heated up I used about 5 drops of TH, I guess I used too much. BTW, I usually have good results with your melts in the same space.

Fortunately, the room was a large one with a high ceiling, so there were no I'll effects and everyone appeared to have an uncharacteristically good time. I guess that sounds a little bitchy but this can be a tough crowd. :lol:

Edited by StacyK

Generally it's 3 drops per wax melt of the undiluted formulas, so 5 drops of the diluted isn't so bad.

That's good to know, thanks.