Phero for negotiating/shopping?

I need advice on the best phero blend to use in a situation like going shopping for a car for example, or negotiating with venues/caterers/service providers.

In my immediate case, I am planning my upcoming wedding, and I need to negotiate with my potential caterer and cake maker. I probably won't have a florist, but you know, everything that goes with a wedding, I need to negotiate. I'm not very good when it comes to that.

What pheros do you recommend to make the sales person be more willing to agree with my price and request?

First try is tomorrow - meeting with our potential caterer (male).

Our venue/event coordinator is a woman.

I have (all scented samples):

Open windows

Swimming with sharks

Popularity Potion

Heart and Soul

Cougar (have never tested it)

LFN

LFM (although I don't like the scent it comes in)

SS4W

Lumina (have never tested it)

Topper

Plus some more sexual ones.

Thank you!

Edited by phergineer

My first choice would be LFM, you should check the review thread, there's a lot there about shopping experiences, If you have a fragrance you don't like I recomend getting a sample of the Un in November. Personally my second choice would be Leather. From your list maybe H & S or Swimming With The Sharks. they're very different so I'd go with what works best on you.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Ok, so LFM for Black Friday in a cold climate did not do much... however!!! I applied LFM a few minutes after I got your advice to go with it, and went downstairs to the hotel reception. I was out of town for Thanksgiving.

After the incident below, along with how the rest of the Thanksgiving trip went for introvert me (more on the "what phero to help me be more open" thread) even my fiance is starting to believe in the effects of pheromones!!
I just posted this review on Etsy (made a few changes for this post):

I wanted to try this pheromone blend unscented since the first time I got it in a scent (LP Rouge for forum members in the know) my skin chemistry turned the scent into a less than pleasant smell. The first time I tried the unscented version, I covered it with another Love Potion scent that works for me (Betrothal) and went to the hotel reception to nicely complain about the constant mechanical noise in the bathroom and lack of wifi strength in the room. I had applied it on the back of my hands and made sure to keep my hands on the reception desk in front of the supervisor. 10 minutes later, our hotel rate was dropped almost 10%, he gave us my company employee rate despite the fact that I had not booked the hotel through my company, and took off 2 nights from the final invoice! Wow! Thank you LP and LFM, I am sold!

Guest cutie.pie

Ok, so LFM for Black Friday in a cold climate did not do much... however!!! I applied LFM a few minutes after I got your advice to go with it, and went downstairs to the hotel reception. I was out of town for Thanksgiving.

After the incident below, along with how the rest of the Thanksgiving trip went for introvert me (more on the "what phero to help me be more open" thread) even my fiance is starting to believe in the effects of pheromones!!

I just posted this review on Etsy (made a few changes for this post):

I wanted to try this pheromone blend unscented since the first time I got it in a scent (LP Rouge for forum members in the know) my skin chemistry turned the scent into a less than pleasant smell. The first time I tried the unscented version, I covered it with another Love Potion scent that works for me (Betrothal) and went to the hotel reception to nicely complain about the constant mechanical noise in the bathroom and lack of wifi strength in the room. I had applied it on the back of my hands and made sure to keep my hands on the reception desk in front of the supervisor. 10 minutes later, our hotel rate was dropped almost 10%, he gave us my company employee rate despite the fact that I had not booked the hotel through my company, and took off 2 nights from the final invoice! Wow! Thank you LP and LFM, I am sold!

LFM ROCKS! :)