Private Editions for October/November 2014

Oh, thank you for saving me a berry patch! but I would feel piggy (ha, accidental HAM reference) nabbing it when others want! Enjoy guys!!

tyvey, your PE is fabulous!! I was able to snag a bottle! It is so unique..I can't stop smelling myself when I wear it! lol ;)

AD-PE-DonnaEP.jpg

Donna's Elfin Princess

An adorable, sensual, floral bouquet of Frangiapani, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang and a soft Rose, with a single drop of Sandalwood in the base.

1 bottle available

AD-PE-BirkeysPMTropic.jpg

The Birkeys - Pink Me in the Tropics

Pineapple, Guava and Coconut Cream sweetened with pink berry sugars, with a dash of musky Oakmoss in the base and crowned with an Orchid on top. A tropical delight!

2 bottles available

AD-PE-BirkeysPMTropic.jpg

The Birkeys - Pink Me in the Tropics

Pineapple, Guava and Coconut Cream sweetened with pink berry sugars, with a dash of musky Oakmoss in the base and crowned with an Orchid on top. A tropical delight!

2 bottles available

Mara, the notes you chose are perfect!! I can't wait to get mine and slather it all over me!! Thank you so much!! :D

tyvey, your PE is fabulous!! I was able to snag a bottle! It is so unique..I can't stop smelling myself when I wear it! lol ;)

YAYAYAYAYAY isn't it wonderful? It's all Mara as I really did not have any idea what it was going to smell like LOL

OMG!! I just got my Pink Me in the Tropics and tried it....sooooo delicious!!! It smells heavenly!! Thank you Mara..you nailed what I was hoping for!!! Sweet, but not too sweet and pink, but not too pink....the flowers and the fruit and melting into one fabulous scent....I'm a happy girl today!!! :D I know I need to review this in its proper place..as soon as I learn how to transfer the picture I will..:)