Is LAM a no-go for a first date? Suggestions?

Frida's Lotus

Hi lovely gurus of LPMP--

I've been wearing LAM lately and LOVING the selfies, and getting huge hits!

I have a date coming up with someone I really like (we've done those 2x 5 hour long conversations on the phone and we just click!)

So-- I want to cement the physical side of things on the first date-- not the full monty, but a make-out session would be FANTASTIC. I want to leave him wanting more-- in a big way.

So, is LAM a good way to go? I'm thinking given the Cops (and Dolly's brilliant threads on them) that it's probably not the best idea. I was thinking Gotcha? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

xx

Edited by Frida's Lotus

This is a hard questions to answer. LAM is a social sexual for me, but more of a social than sexual.

I haven't tested Gotcha yet, but I think this reduces inhibitions. What kind of hits do you get with Gotcha and do you get selfies from it?

Have you tried Cougar? I know that is another social/sexual phero that is highly recommended.

Well, if you do wear LAM, you will be giving this guy a big chemical signal that you want to get laid, right then and there. May not be where you want to go on the first date.

What Dolly said. It all depends on the signal you want to send.

Edited by quietguy

Perfect Match really does capture that 1st blush of puppy dog love in a bottle (for people that are attracted to one another). Otherwise it's a super warm fuzzy blend :)